Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

WAR… A Soulful Heartache!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 8:24pm

Mixey,

What if it was Donald Trump Jr? Who Exactly has Been Lying and Covering Up The Truth?

We are being treated like mushrooms! We are Kept I'm the Dark and fed nothing but ....!

I am holding back because, I completely! understand!! what has transpired.

Jeff

7. —————

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2022 at 12:07am

That’s my point, Jeff.

If it was Donald Trump Jr’s laptop, I’d be saying the same thing.  I’d be questioning and coming to the same conclusion… No reliable Chain of Custody + Obvious Political Agenda = BS, because the so-called investigation has been compromised already.  It’s pointless to to pretend otherwise.

Do you really have ironclad all knowing firsthand information; or is it your belief?

Mixey

8. —————
Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2022 at 7:22am

Mixey,

Washington DC has its own economy! It's been used as a pay for play entitie for years! They don't care about the people! The Majority of the United States Government has been using their power and authority to get Rich and take the Rights From The People.

The Reason why they Hate DJT is because he is not one of them! They knew they couldn't hide it from him for much longer so they took him out. The politicians and the MSM are all! In Bed Together! Literally!

The Hunter Biden laptop is real! Actually there are Three of them. The Russians stole one in the middle of a wild party Hunter was having in Russia. The laptop the FBI Supposedly Lost is in Switzerland and they just uncovered a lot of Very Disturbing things that our Nuclear Powered Enemies Also Have.

I Myself am just going to Pray, That This, All Works Out For The Best!

That's Pretty Much All We Have Left.

Jeff

9. —————

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2022 at 7:47am

This might help!
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/04/joe_biden_is_the_doomsday_scenario_we_were_warned_about.html
Keep in Mind! When All! of the MSM Talking Heads, Repeat Verbatim! The Same Talking Points! They Are Not Being Truthful.
They Are Hiding The Truth And Protecting The Big Guy.

10. —————
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2022 at 8:38pm

Easter 2022 is upon us…

Wouldn’t it be better if WARing instigators would just admit they don’t give a crap about Christianity! 😡

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2022 at 8:46pm

Mixey,

Horrible News!

Jeff

OMG! S. P. A. T.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2022 at 12:27am

I’m in absolute agreement with him Jeff!
“Freedom of speech is a two way street!”

If this information is true, then it’s a horrible outrage! If it’s bullshit, then how dare anyone yank our chains like that!

I guess we have to wait, but in the meantime, I’m very saddened by this news, Jeff. 🙏
Thanks for sharing it!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2022 at 6:04pm

Swan Song…
Is it possible that Putin is terminally ill, or suicidal?
No war makes sense, but this one feels like it’s either being conveyed to us incorrectly regarding its origins and goals, or the purveyor of this horrible nonsense is simply desirous of going out with a bang and a phony reason for why and how.
What do you think?
Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2022 at 5:53am

If we’re not doing it already, I think we should try to make good use of every day that we have, and appreciate more of what we have and those around us. 🌻

Our future in the best of times, is still always uncertain.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2022 at 9:35am

Originally posted by M I X E Y M I X E Y wrote:

If we’re not doing it already, I think we should try to make good use of every day that we have, and appreciate more of what we have and those around us. 🌻

Our future in the best of times, is still always uncertain.

Mixey

We are at our Camper enjoying this Beautiful Day!
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 12:48pm

I’m glad to read that you’ve been having nice days in your camper Jeff!  What kind do you have?  We have a basic Sprinter.  It’s not been converted into a camper, but being empty in the back, it can be used that way and it’s great for the dogs to stretch out. There are beautiful campgrounds here and we go out for drive-thru coffee and a ride through the trees and walk by the ocean regularly. 

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 1:16pm

Mixey,

We have a 2014 Zinger 26 foot. We keep it at Lake of Dreams Campground in Merrill MI. The kids Love It! Jeffrey and Gracie Love going Frogging and Fishing. 

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 5:25pm

I looked up your Zinger and campground, Jeff.  Looks comfy!  And the lake is wonderful!  BEAUTIFUL campground!  I’m glad you are enjoying yourselves there!  

We’re so fortunate to live in a country that’s not in the middle of a war zone!  Even with the problems we have here, we’re not in Ukraine!  I feel so bad for what’s going on there, and if we don’t get our act together here, we could end up literally in a world of peril as well… no lie!

Everyone on earth only has an illusion of safety, when there’s a war like this one going on; and none of us really know what’s happening, except for the ones who have access to major destructive devices.  

VERY unsettling!  

So again… I’m going to try better to value each day that i have, and do whatever i can to help each of the people in my little circle.  Maybe my little part and all of our little parts, will expand out and wrap around the world.  If a pandemic can do that, we should be able to spread the opposite.  It would be wonderful to spread a pandemic of support for our fellow man!   How cool would that be!!!  

Music is a great healer and we have an abundance of that here on Soulful Planet. Maybe when we’re all back over here, we’ll create a superspreader of joy around the globe together!  That’s my wish!  🙏

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 8:33pm

Mixey, 

That Is Spot On... We Are All At War! And We Are All Confused! About Who? Is The Actual Enemy. 

Jeff.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2022 at 11:29am

Originally posted by s. p. a. t. s. p. a. t. wrote:

Jeff with your permission may we move your post to the Capital thread?  
S. P. A. T. George
Yes.
Jeff

Thumbs Up Done 
S. P. A. T.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2022 at 6:24pm

Jeff, 

I agree with you regarding our confusion and that we actually ARE in a war. A war anywhere affects us all, even if the overt military violence isn’t happening here, like it is somewhere else. It’s absolutely wrong for this to be happening to all of us around the world!!!

But just addressing here in America, if we don’t pool the biggest asset that we have (which is EVERYONE), the tiny dribble of maniacal, lying, controlling twits, are going to keep controlling us through divide and conquer… keep the peasants fighting, etc. It doesn’t matter if they are currently named Biden, Trump, Harris or Pence.  None of these people took a truth oath to the American people, under penalty of purjury. And in terms of transparency… who knows, for the same reason!

You’re right, we don’t know who’s in control or who’s promises to us are FAKE.  We need to DEMAND transparency and TRUTH from all of these jokers left right and up the middle, BEFORE we will vote for any of them.  

AGAIN… There needs to be a TRUTH oath for anyone who wants a top position… under penalty of perjury, BEFORE they get on the ballot.

How do we get this done??????  I emailed the WhiteHouse asking that this be added to the list of legal qualifications to run for President and Vice President.  I immediately got a nice form email back, saying my communication was received and is being taken seriously, and I will hear back soon… a response that is probably generated automatically in response to every email, but nice to receive anyway. Let’s see if anything else happens.  I’ll give it a month to hear back about my specific request.

Truth and transparency MUST be insured at the highest level, by disqualifying anyone who can’t seem to manage at least the same level of integrity that is required daily, of any of us!

We need CLEAN representation! We need it at all levels of Government, but let’s see if we can get it done for at least the highest 2 positions.

If this can’t seem to happen, then THAT is when we should march, … NOT after the fact! A peaceful show of solidarity from EVERY able bodied American who can show up… Republican, Democrat, all parties and affiliations, a show of solidarity and agreement that we all deserve better!

ALL TOGETHER… BEFORE any more JOKERS are on our ballots!

What are your thoughts? Is there something better than a peaceful March?  There are almost 213,800,000 registered voters in the USA!

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2022 at 8:47pm

Mixey,

Unfortunately the "the tiny dribble of maniacal, lying, controlling twits" Are CONTROLLED By The Elite and the MSM.  They are working towards a One World Government and America Is The Last Country In Their Way.

Just Sayin!
Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2022 at 2:16am

I’m taking your viewpoint seriously, Jeff.  Thank you!

I was looking at the TOP as being our TOP elected officials, meaning our President and Vice President… but as you said, they are being CONTROLLED. So they are NOT the TOP.

Therefore, “simply” requiring TRUTH from whomever wants to be considered on the ticket isn’t even enough… and I have more to say about TRUTH too. There’s all of the legal definitions, I need to look into, and how the Constitution protects or doesn’t in that regard. (Another Thread Topic for in Town Hall!)

Tip of the iceberg…
I just spent many hours reading about what “The Elite” really means, as well as looking into a number of “Think Tanks” and who is contributing to them, and also peeling layers off of the “Main Stream Media” and what’s meant by “New World Order”, which is what I think you’re referring to by “One World Government”. (Am I right or wrong about that?). All brings a strikingly HUGE importance on the outcome of this WAR in Ukraine!

I’m starting to understand this complicated web a little more, but in keeping with my understanding that the more complicated rather than simplified a subject becomes… the more I insist on relying more on what I know, than what I read.  

What I know now… (Thank you Jeff!)
is that A March for Truth isn’t enough!
Truth is necessary, but without putting a cap on the amount of money ALLOWED to be spent on a campaign, and without requiring equal time for their campaign generated media coverage, our voting public is still cooked. We have to remove, or at least significantly reduce, elite power player’s influence. 

How do we level the playing field for equal time?  Big money buys influence through movies, videos, books and social media platforms. (Except for Soulful Planet!!!)

There needs to be Freedom of Speech, minus mass “hypnosis”!

Mixey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123