Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

WAR… A Soulful Heartache!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2022 at 6:08pm

Like I said in an earlier post after 911! I Started Questioning Everything.

History is only as good as it is recorded.

Jeff.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2022 at 2:01pm

It’s good to question, Jeff.

I listened to the video you posted and I looked up Gonzalo Lira, author and filmmaker, who is analyzing from unknown locations in Ukraine now.

Interesting perspective of what’s going on tactically, but I wonder what his perspective is on why Russia is is there in the first place. 

I’ve read that Putin is doing it because he fears the expanse of NATO, his objective being to takeover Ukraine, install a puppet government, and control the area. Is that a valid enough concern to do what he’s doing?

Lira is focusing on Ukraine as being irresponsible in its response to this Russian invasion, saying they should give up because if Russia really wanted to, they would have flattened the place already.  He’s saying that Ukraine isn’t getting the message, and in order to protect the lives of their people, Ukraine should stop fighting; but instead they are making it mandatory for their men to stay and fight.

How should the world react to this?  Lira says it’s insulting to talk about Russian “behavior”, when in fact they are “acting rationally”.  He says that Russia has been willing to encircle Ukrainian cities and just wait for them to fall, but instead, Ukrainians are doing things like fighting back… hiding tanks in buildings that are inhabited by civilians and using those civilians as human shields.  

In the beginning of his video, he says it’s not about the good guys and the bad guys… yet through this assessment he’s portraying Russia’s decisions as being good and humane and Ukraine’s decisions as being bad and inhumane.

What gives Russia permission to encircle or whatever he wants to say, these people in the first place?  

Mixey

Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2022 at 4:10pm

Mixey,

I am under the impression that Russia and the Rest of the World have Dirt on Most! If Not All! Of Our Elected Officials. Putin wants to put the old Soviet Union back together and he is using Blackmail Tactics to do it. Ukraine has been a haven for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering for Decades. Putin may be a Monster but he doesn't pedophiles! Pay attention to that. I Have a Feeling Putin Knows Something That Our Upper Echelon Are Trying To Hide.

When it comes to Lira, we saw his perspective! We Certainly Didn't See His Perspective on the Nightly News. About the behavior acting rational our not? It's War! And War Is Hell! If I had to go! I Would Want To Be With People Who Are Willing And Capable Of Doing So...

When an Army Hides Tanks With Innocent Victims Who Are Trying To Save Themselves And Their Families! That Bothers Me To The Core!

Jeff

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2022 at 12:39am

Consider this, though Jeff,

If blackmail is being used with secret knowledge of traffickers and pedophiles, then whomever is blackmailing is also complicit in these acts.  

Could you or I keep our mouths shut about something like that, or would we have to reveal it loudly and CLEARLY for the whole world to hear!  

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2022 at 6:06am

Mixey, I like your perspective!

"If blackmail is being used with secret knowledge of traffickers and pedophiles, then whomever is blackmailing is also complicit in these acts". BINGO!

"Could you or I keep our mouths shut about something like that, or would we have to reveal it loudly and CLEARLY for the whole world to hear"!
"The Emperor's Have No Clothes"! Emperor's = Our Governments and the Media! It's Very Difficult To Watch.
IMO

Jeff
[URL= ][/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2022 at 9:22am

I found this Extremely Interesting.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2022 at 3:28pm

What About Aaron Lewis! That is Gonna Cause A Shit Storm!

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1505624176903790604

Mixey, 

If you can send Aaron Lewis The "Forth Turning" Video! He is paying Attention. 

Jeff 
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2022 at 9:22am

Jeff,

“The Fourth Turning” is a cleverly written, branded, packaged, repackaged and well marketed theory, most likely inspired by a Byrd’s song, IMO.  It’s interesting, but definitely not a credible forewarning and call to action.

In terms of Aaron Lewis, he’s misinformed on some key issues.  Even though I’m strongly in disagreement with him on those points, he is welcome here. He has an audience and it’s unfortunate that his opinions are being met with anger instead of information and open dialogue. 

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2022 at 3:48pm

This Has The Potential! To Be The Most!! Important Week In Our "World" History!!!

Jeff

Jeff,
Please edit your post and enter your link in again.
S. P. A. T.
Soulful Planet Administration Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2022 at 8:11am

Incredible Interview With Jack Maxey!

If this is true! It's Earth Shattering.

Jeff

Jeff, please repost your link.  This one doesn’t activate.
S. P. A. T.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2022 at 6:25pm

President Biden’s news conference in Brussels today regarding Ukraine.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2022 at 1:48pm

https://rumble.com/veb71f-jack-maxey-on-the-contents-of-hunters-laptop-and-why-it-matters-to-every-am.html

Jeff

I listened to Jack Maxey at the above link, regarding Hunter’s laptop.  It’s worth paying attention to, but still with the knowledge that there’s an obvious big chain of custody issue to be considered.

The fact that the guy was banned from posting on Twitter is flat out the wrong way to handle this kind of thing, IMO.  It doesn’t matter if it’s a truth or a lie.  A person should be allowed to present whatever they have. Then the rest of us should be allowed to respond.

That being said… all of this would be better handled if our elected officials and those running for office were REQUIRED to tell the truth, or be immediately fired or disqualified.  In that way, allegations would have to be investigated immediately, and those who purposely sew false allegations would be revealed as having done so.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2022 at 10:58am

Mixey,

Big tech has been blocking and canceling the truth tellers for a while now. It's one of the ways they control the narrative.

When it comes to our elected officials, they should also be banned from investing in the companies they give contracts to! Also I believe we should put term limits on congress.

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2022 at 2:41pm

Set what kind of term limits for Congress do you think, Jeff?

I agree with you on disallowing conflict of interest investing!  So much has been privatized for that reason!  Tax returns should be mandatory too, not voluntary!!!  If you or I apply for a loan or a mortgage, first thing they ask for… 2 years of tax returns.  Some employers require them too.  

Cancelling truth tellers or any tellers for that matter is wrong, IMO.  Out in the open for everyone.  No more mystery sandwiches!!!  In order for this country to be unified, everyone deserves a voice, no matter if we agree with eachother or not.  We’re all neighbors.  We need to have each other’s backs no matter what!  We the people can take responsibility for what we say.  We can also change our minds and shouldn’t have to feel bad about it!

I’ve been watching Biden’s speeches on C-SPAN.  At least they show the whole thing and don’t have talking head interruptions, which make me literally sick!

The one today is the speech he made in Poland regarding the war in Ukraine.

https://www.c-span.org/

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 3:27pm

The following 10 posts were moved here at the request of their posters. 
They began off topic in the Smack at the Oscars thread.
S. P. A. T.

And We still can't believe a word that comes out of the White House or MSM.

Jeff

1. —————

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 5:13pm

And Guilani is still tucking his shirt in Hunter’s laptop.

Mixey

2. —————

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 5:52pm

Mixey,

Apparently Giuliani gave that laptop to Jack Maxey! He took it to Switzerland and is doing forensics on it. From what I am hearing it's Really! Really!! Bad!!!

Jeff

3. —————

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 7:01pm

I saw the video, Jeff.  What else would we expect him to say?  
None of it means anything.  The word “forensics” doesn’t apply.
No reliable CHAIN of CUSTODY + Well established AGENDA = BS

Mixey

4. —————

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 7:22pm

Originally posted by M I X E Y M I X E Y wrote:

I saw the video, Jeff.  What else would we expect him to say?  
None of it means anything.  The word “forensics” doesn’t apply.
No reliable CHAIN of CUSTODY + Well established AGENDA = BS

Mixey

We will see.

5. —————

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2022 at 8:01pm

Yes… An ongoing something.  We’ll see.

Jeff, 

I think about it as though someone who wants desperately to frame me,  obtained my own personal laptop in this same manner, and decided to create a story about it.  Would I be able to argue in my defense?  What would I say?  What would a judge say?  

Would I be worried that a Judge might rule in my favor, but the court of public opinion might not? Would I be worried that in the hands of marketing experts, the public might buy whatever lies are being spun about me?  

Remember… the most believable lie contains a bit of truth, but that truth might have zero to do with evidence of the lie. In this case, yes it’s the guy’s laptop.  So what?

Mixey

6. —————

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>