Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

USA CAPITOL January 6th 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 51 minutes ago at 11:41am

Update: Session 6 is now scheduled for tomorrow Instead of in July.

New information has been obtained.

Watch 1 PM ET TUESDAY JUNE 28,2022 

S. P. A. T.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 58 minutes ago at 5:34pm

Federal Agents seized John Eastman’s phone today, and reportedly off to the forensic lab it went.

The problem with this investigation is that when distrust exists, people will distrust the evidence, even if it’s correct and revealing. That’s why it’s imperative for all of us, moving forward, to insist that those who are blatant liars, need not run for office. Disqualify them immediately!  

And in the near future (because we’re probably too late to insist on it for 2024)… place a CAP on the amount of money allotted to run a campaign!!!! And whittle down the campaign time to a reasonable few months.  NO MORE of this insane campaigning for 4 years down the road as soon as someone is elected!!!!  They’re supposed to be doing a job for US… not for themselves!!!

We deserve transparency, clarity and honesty from the very beginning, before we spend a minute of our hard earned time, listening to how candidates stand on the issues!  This is what needs to happened immediately for 2024!  Just focusing on insisting on that, will raise our level of trust immensely.  It won’t completely do it, because there’s still the big money issue to curb, but it will get rid of the obviously corrupt at least.

I wrote my letter to the White House.  That may sound naive, but if an overwhelming majority of voters do the same thing, demanding a swearing of truth under penalty of purgery to the American people before someone is allowed to be a candidate, and requiring them to fill out the same forms that any of us would be required to fill out when being hired for a Federal job that requires a secret clearance, then we’ll have something to rely on that is a least a step in the right direction!

Another thing… remove any modems from voting machines!  Who gives a darn if the media wants early voting results!!!  That’s a dangerous access point!  Jeez, even I’m able to understand this!

Move forward by making sense for all Americans!  Demand TRUTH!

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123