Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

USA CAPITOL January 6th 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 9:12pm

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2022 at 4:03am

True (my ass) The Vote…
A right wing biased organization whose aim it has been to throw Biden out

Barr…
An inappropriately behaving bully

D’Souza…
An inappropriately behaving bully, who’s selling his movie

The House Sessions…
An agenda to shut up Trump via half sided truth + unappreciated editing

Don’t waste your good popcorn on D’Souza, Jeff.  
If he could eat it for you, he would.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2022 at 2:47am

House Committee Session 3…
I can’t even comment on it yet, because Retired Federal Judge Michael Luttig’s testimony was apparently very important, but I have to read a transcript somewhere to understand it.

Maybe I’m short term memory impaired, or too impatient, or maybe a little self-important, but when someone talks that slowly, I lose comprehension.  Is it just me?  When he was finally finished, I wanted to hang myself!  I didn’t think I was an intolerant person.  Maybe I am. I genuinely want to know what others are thinking… but I do tend to auto fill, when I’m talking with people. Hmmmm Confused  

Mixey

s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2022 at 3:49am

Thumbs Up Full Session 3 Transcript
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2022 at 1:51pm

Thank you for posting the transcript George!!!  Star

Now I understand what was said!
More later…

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2022 at 3:16pm

Session 4
Republican Speaker of the House Arizona Rusty Bowers…
just gave his sworn testimony and now they are taking a short recess.
I don’t know how anyone couldn’t cry through the ending of what he had to say. Cry

Trump never produced the evidence he and his “team” claimed they had.  They just lied their asses off and insisted that people interfere to stop the process, and look what has happened to our whole country! 😡

He turned off too many people. He said it’s due to “his personality”. But from what I KNOW, he lies and he is disingenuous.  I wouldn’t characterize that as “his personality”; and it disqualified him as being a viable vote worthy option for many many people who voted for him in 2016.  

Too many Americans, including his own supporters, became sick of the CHAOS, and so they voted for anyone else but him.  That’s another reason why I believe that he lost.  The fact that he won’t accept his loss, and keeps costing all of us dearly, is really disgraceful!  He lost, IMO.  He can’t prove otherwise. If he can’t prove otherwise, instead of creating more CHAOS around it, he should have done the right thing by everyone and quit stirring the pot and asking for money.

Continuing…

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2022 at 5:41pm

Can any of you imagine...

what it would personally feel like, and be like, for the President of our United States to verbally paint a target on your back!  ... to openly name and accuse you, without proof or legal process, just accuse you of being a traitor!

It gets worse and worse!  At this point, he's not even worthy of my anger.

Mixey
Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2022 at 7:38pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/01/hearings-jan-6-house-committee-insurrection/

Where's The "Due Process"?

"Fifth, the committee should present the most widely disseminated lies and offer simple rebuttals grounded in evidence."

What Evidence? They Never Listened to a Shread of Evidence! TRUMP NEEDS TO GO BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL COMPLIMENT AND COURRPT...

Keep Getting "Spoon Feed". 

Jeff

Jeff please repost your link. I fixed it and was able to read the right piece but now it isn’t working again. I’m getting a “nofollow” message but I don’t see it in the code. Scratching my head! 
S. P. A. T.
Bruce 

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2022 at 11:22pm

Jeff,

Trump isn’t on trial.  He’s not going to be prosecuted.  If anyone wants to sue him for something that happened since he’s become a private citizen they can, but I doubt that that’ll happen.  

This is about creating bipartisan reform.  In order to get something passed, there needs to be a show of why.  That’s what this is about.

Biden and Trump won’t be running for President in 2024 due to age and too little trust in them as individuals, whether correct or not.

The reform that needs to occur is that which addresses our needs as citizens… that liars won’t be allowed to run… and that the voting process and certification process is clear, correct, transparent and fair.

Mixey
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2022 at 5:55am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2022 at 10:18am

"

-June 21, 2022 –

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Arizona Speaker of the House Rusty Bowers is the latest RINO to play along with the Unselect Committee.  In November 2020, Bowers thanked me for getting him elected.  He said he would have lost, and in fact expected to lose, if I hadn’t come along.  During the conversation, he told me that the election was rigged and that I won Arizona.  He said he got more votes than I did which could never have happened. In fact, he said without me, he would have been out of office, and he expected to be prior to my coming along, and big Arizona rallies. The night before the election he walked outside with his wife and saw the tremendous Trump enthusiasm and told her, “You know what? Maybe I will win after all”—and he did.  Bowers should hope there’s not a tape of the conversation.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2022 at 2:44pm

Here’s a quote from about 600 BCE.

“Nobody believes a liar… even when he’s telling the truth.”

Does he have a recording or not?  Does he have proof of voter fraud or not?  Evidentially not.
What he does have, are about 60 court decisions (where lots of people paid attention).  There was no evidence of voter fraud.  There was recount after recount of ballots and investigation upon investigation of any claimed wrongdoing (much more than in Al Gore’s loss), and now there’s testimony after testimony that there isn’t any evidence of voter fraud.  

Could more be investigated?  Of course.  Investigations could go on forever, if nothing is found.  Just go on the continued assertion that it exists, but it hasn’t been found yet.  He did the same bs with Obama’s birth records.

I know that people really really really want to believe this guy, but the truth is, that he’s the same ripoff artist he was back in the day.  He didn’t get to be successful at this by being unconvincing.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2022 at 5:08pm

Mixey,

I Love to Hear Your, Opinion,  the Truth Is! The Jury Is Still Out. Different Opinions Help Us All Make Good Solid Decisions. 

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2022 at 8:41pm

Thank you Jeff!  I love reading your thoughts too! Much better than simply seeking out agreement! ❤️👍

I have a number of character flaws, but being able to admit when I’m wrong isn’t one of them. I’m hoping that Soulful Planet will be a safe place for all of us to land in that regard. 

I’m OK with saying the jury is still out, because it IS still out for a lot of our fellow Americans, and as I said before, they matter to me a whole lot more than DJT, but even that isn’t actually correct.  He and his family are fellow Americans too.  I find the whole thing very sad!

When we open back up, and our membership gets going, it will be a challenge at times for us to keep focus on keeping each-other’s beliefs and opinions safe, I know, because it’s not the usual way. It’s going to be up to us, who have been here from the beginning and in our new beginning, while we’re still small, to help with this.  

Your Uncle was so loyal and onboard with being supportive and helpful here, more-so than I, actually.  I can go off the rails a bit, and then I feel bad.  He was a lot steadier and able to keep a good sense of humor going!  I can see that you’re very much like him in that way.  It’s an honor to have you here!

Neighbors first… politics second, and not just in America. 🙏

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2022 at 10:22am

Mixey, 

I, Looked up to Uncle Toad! I spoke with him often. He always kept a calm demeanor and used his Intelligence to do it!

I Miss That Man!

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2022 at 5:46pm

I Just Heard This! It Reminded Me of Uncle Toad!

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2022 at 11:49pm

CryHugBroken Heart Beautiful Jeff!
Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2022 at 1:07am

House Session 5 was aired today…
I watched and I have thoughts and questions.

In situations in my life, I’ve offered to others, possible solutions or suggested courses of action, but rather than them being considered in earnest, I’ve been rebuffed with “That’s never been done before”. Do you know what I’m talking about? Have you ever gotten feedback like that too? Frustrating, isn’t it!

Maybe that kind of response is something that gets brainwashed into Law students, while they’re in law-school.  Maybe it’s important to learn to say that to a client upfront, because legal argument is so reliant on siting case history, that if there’s no case history, a Judge might not be willing to rule in favor of the client. Unfortunately, in a courtroom, thinking backwards sometimes seems to take precedent over siting present day evidence and offering common sense.  

When I hear “It’s never been done before”, my thought is… so what? There’s always a first… or maybe it’s never been discovered or considered before… whatever. To me, “it’s never been done before”, isn’t even a real argument… yet in a courtroom, it actually is.

These people, who are being interviewed under oath, are all Lawyers and they have a little too much of this kind of thinking in the way, IMO, but I think they also probably listened and considered so many of the voter fraud rigged election scenarios and especially after Jan 6th, the “bullshit” box is now in the “fucking asshole” locker.

There are RULES that can’t be simply broken.  RULES might be able to be changed, revised, or amended, by going about it correctly, but there’s a time factor for all of that.  If it’s not within the scope of time necessary, it just isn’t.  I think we’ve all been subjected to situations where the RULES were not fair, but it just wasn’t our time.  I can think of a bunch off the top of my head in my life!!!!!

Trump was a newbie to the political arena.  He didn’t know all of the rules, and a guy with power, who is so dependent on those around him for advise, is in a very vulnerable position!  It must have been crazy-making for him, being around people who continually looked backwards and broke his creative flow.  Maybe that’s what he’s been battling more than losing the election, being stopped from being who he is.  The ones who he thinks were/are witch hunting him, might more likely be the ones who are closest to him.  It’s like that with any famous person, or anyone who is perceived as being wealthy in some way.  They can become easy prey.

Clark, the Environmental Attorney General, has a reputation for not taking a “NO” as No… so of course he and Trump would have gotten along. Trump would have seen him as a breath of fresh air, I would imagine, from what I’ve seen of the others.  

Was Clark conspiring to do something illegal? Maybe so.  Maybe not at all. His home was searched this morning by the FBI (I think) and electronic items were taken.  I guess we’ll see what comes up or not, but to already publicly characterize a legal search, a weaponization of the FBI, is a readymade response in case something is found, IMO. Hummm

I read the letter that Trump got from Clark, the one that Attorney General Rosen and Attorney General Donoghue refused to sign. As Rosen stated… the Justice Department does not have the authorization to oversee the voting process.  The states do that. Still, Trump wanted the letter to be signed by the 2 members of the Justice Department anyway, and delivered to Kemp in Georgia as a heads up that there was a credible reason to believe that election fraud existed. … but accordingly, there was no credible reason presented, so of course, they refused to sign the letter.  

Here’s the letter:
Enough on that.

I have a criticism of what was said at the hearing today, regarding pardons.  It was stated by Rep Adam Kinzinger that “The only reason someone asks for a pardon is if they think they’ve done something wrong.”  I can think of another reason… if they think that someone might purposely accuse them of something they didn’t do wrong.

To wrap it up… January 6th should have never gone down the way it did!  Fraud… no fraud… stolen… not stolen… win… lose… whatever.  Not appropriate… not good for our country.  Still not good for our country!

Mixey

AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2022 at 3:43am

AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2022 at 10:14am

Attention Soulful Planet 

Today I moved Toad’s Nephew’s and MIXEY’s discussion of 911 that started here in this Capital thread over to the 911 Memorial thread as requested. A very good read! 

Find it here (and go to page 8)

S.P.A.T.
Your Soulful Plant Administration Team
Char
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>