Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

USA CAPITOL January 6th 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USA CAPITOL January 6th 2021
    Posted: Jun 10 2022 at 6:22pm

The House Committee investigation of the events that occurred at the Capitol, will be live streamed for 6 sessions…
Watch on C-SPAN3 here:

First session was last night 6/9/2022
Second session:  Monday 6/13/2022 at 10 AM ET
Third session:  rescheduled from Wednesday 6/15/2022 at 10 AM ET 
                      to Thursday 6/16/2022 at 1 PM ET
Fourth session:  Tuesday 6/21/2022 at 12:45 PM ET
Fifth session:  Thursday 6/23/2022 at 2:45 PM ET
Sixth session:  Tuesday 6/28/2022 at 1PM ET  (UPDATED just now - originally planned for mid July - but new information has been obtained)
It is possible that they might schedule additional sessions beyond these planned 6 as well.

If you’ll notice, each witness has to take an oath to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth…

In the future…
wouldn’t it save everyone a whole lot of time, money and heartache, if every candidate who wants to be considered for President and Vice President, would be required to take that same oath BEFORE they can run for office?  

How can we make this a legal requirement? All sides would benefit… and that would instill a lot more trust. Wouldn’t it? 

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2022 at 3:44pm

Will viewing these sessions change our minds?
I don’t think that enough of us will be swayed away from our already formulated opinions, regardless of what is seen or heard during these sessions, but I could be wrong. 

IMO…
The more violence shown, the more outrage in the already outraged.
The more blame shown, the more call to witch-hunter hunters.

I’m not surprised or need to be educated about the details of what happened on Jan 6th, although I’m interested and I will watch.  I saw enough already to know that on that day, our President was in agreement with this kind of “option”.  I knew he was of this mentality way before the 2016 election. Didn’t you? He was saying it was rigged before he was elected in 2016. He even had to lie about how many people were in his crowd on Election Day in 2016.

Donald Trump is infected with a “create your own reality” viewpoint on everything.  Millions of people around the world conduct their lives this way, and agree with this method of living…  Be positive, assume no losses, create your own reality.  Anyone can be wealthy… just be wealthy. Anyone can be famous… just be famous.  Anyone can be President… just be President. Anyone who is struggling… being bullied or suppressed… it’s their fault.  Ignore them. If you don’t…  you’re weak… “woke”… losers or whatever.

The guy we elected isn’t special.  There are many of us like him, people who know that if we’ve committed a foul deed, we can uncreate it.  Don’t take responsibility, apologize or show empathy, just brand someone or preferably a group with having caused it.  

Instead of spending a ton of money on these sessions, why not spend the money on making sure that liars can’t run for any position where they will be employed to represent us.  I think that’s a better way to honor the fallen.  I think we should forget about attempting to send the guy to prison. The damage has been done to too many of his followers already.  Just use his formula to uncreate him instead.  

If Trump goes to prison, he’ll create his own reality as being a political prisoner; and if he contracts a terminal disease, he’ll create his reality as a martyr. He’ll also continue to make money off of it, or his family will.

Trump’s reality holds too little reality for me, but many Americans feel differently and I care for them a lot more than I care about the guy we’re focusing on. We need to stop fueling this fire for everyone’s sake, IMO!

I suggested that people who run for office should swear to tell the truth, etc BEFORE they can be considered as being a legitimate candidate for President or Vice President, but I know that that won’t completely eliminate the act of lying.  It will make it easier to disqualify them from running, though. I would think this would help all Americans… and don’t we all deserve better in 2024?

Does it make any of you feel angry 😡 every time they show witnesses taking the oath, during these sessions? Why aren’t we as American citizens being afforded the same respect from the pool of people we end up voting for?Shouldn’t we require an oath from each of them to us, before they can be on our ballots?

What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2022 at 12:23am

Am I going down the wrong path…
in wanting to require TRUTH from the people who represent us?

I thought that TRUTH was objective, meaning that it is what it is and that’s it.

But the create your own reality people have decided that TRUTH is instead subjective, meaning it is whatever someone wants it to be.

Maybe it’s too late to try to require the people who represent us to be honest. Not enough of us seem to care about that.

If we are willing make up our own truths, or accept it when someone else does that, we can even dispute the existence of a death, while looking directly at a corpse. Dead

Really frustrating!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2022 at 1:21am

“Reality-Based-Community”… a good read!
This is a label that came about during the Bush Administration in an article published in 2004. 

The article was about a Bush Aide (widely thought to be Karl Rove… but not proven)’s derisive response to those who sort through facts to arrive at a decision.

Read what the Aide said about creating one’s own reality.  😡

Do you want this kind of arrogance?  I don’t!

Mixey

Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2022 at 9:44am

"Am I going down the wrong path…
in wanting to require TRUTH from the people who represent us"?

The Only Reason This Is Happening Is Because The Left Can't Cheat Again in 2022 Like They Did In 2020! So They Are Removing Their Opponents From The Ballot Before The Election. IMO

Jeff

Mixey, 
Keep in mind that Anyone can go in and edit Wikipedia! It's being used by TPTB To Skew the Truth.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 6:01pm

I agree with you Jeff, regarding Wikipedia not always being a reliable source of information.  I find it useful to get a quick view, but I shouldn’t rely on it or site it as evidence of a fact, one way or another.

The second House Hearing was aired this morning…
I just finished watching the replay on C-SPAN.

Even with all of the testimony about no evidence of widespread voter fraud and no possible way that President Trump could have won, I’m still watching these hearings from the viewpoint of someone who is adamant that the election process is rigged.

If I was accepting a viewpoint of widespread corruption from the left, my question about whether I would vote for Donald Trump would still remain. Why would I vote for someone who knows, but who can’t do anything about it?

If he knew for 4 years that our elections are rigged, he could do nothing to fix it in 4 years, and he was unsuccessful in exposing it as well.  If everyone is against him, how can he be helpful to anyone, and why doesn’t he know that?  

The big question to me would continue to be… not only why would I vote for him, but why would I send him money… and why, if he knows he can’t fix things, why is he asking me for money in the first place?

Jeff…

I read your article about the charges Republican Gubernatorial runner Ryan Kelley is facing regarding what his participation was in the Jan 6th breech of the Capital, and of course the timing of the arrest happening during the primary and continuing accusation brings into question whether those charges are false or not!  

Kelley does have a questionable history of other aggressive behavior, but it’s unclear to me if he’s really being aggressive, or if he’s hanging out with aggressive people, but not participating.  We’ll see.  If he was just on the grounds of the Capital, exercising his right to protest, that’s OK, unless there is a law that prohibits him from doing so because of the position he currently holds.  Was he just on the lawn, or was he in a breached area?  Was he egging people on to do illegal things, while he stood in the legal area?  If that’s the case… what a jerk!  And along that lines… Trump didn’t walk along to the Capital like he said he was going to, did he?  Oh but supposedly he wanted to, but he was advised that he couldn’t be protected.  Sure 👎

If Kelley’s arrest was purely a political move to remove him from the gubernatorial race, then we’ve been misled 😡, and people should be held accountable!  2 Democrats were removed as potential candidates as well, due to uncovered fake supporter signatures. Did they know or not? ConfusedConfused

The shit show continues. 😡
Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 6:45pm

Mixey,

Have you seen "2000 Mules"? 
They Cannot! Have DJT in Office Another Four Years! They Are All Compromised And Corrupt.  We Will Be,  "The Subjects"! Answering To The Man! Before Long.

You Dig?

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 6:55pm

2000 Mules?  No Jeff, I haven’t.  What is that? I was wondering.  A couple of people who were being interviewed mentioned it in a negative way.

Mixey

Oh wait… I see it’s a pro Trump film by D’Souza … “2000 Mules”.
It pisses me off that the House Hearing people didn’t explain what it was they were referring to. Did I miss it?  If they didn’t explain it, that makes me wonder if they are concerned more that people will watch it.  If so… why? (UPDATE yes they did explain it and yes I missed it.)

This is the very thing I don’t want happening here on Soulful Planet… Zip Ban Delete of information, other viewpoints etc.  (but I was wrong.  They didn’t omit that info.)

DON’T THINK FOR ME or ANYONE ELSE!

Post the film here Jeff.  Let’s see what it’s about!

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:05pm

Mixey,

Here's The Trailer! They Used The Same Technology On The Jan, 6th People! Now They Say The Technology is Not Credible! 
I’m Not Buying It.

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:14pm

Mixey, 

Ask Yourself? "Why"? Is The Government Opposed To Hardening Schools?

Think About That One!!

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:15pm

Ah… The House session debunked the cell phone tracking and photos, as I’m  seeing in the trailer you posted.  I’d like to see the whole film though Jeff.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:18pm

You mentioned that the government is opposed to hardening schools on the other thread about shootings, Jeff, and I was wondering what hardening schools really involves.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:44pm

Originally posted by M I X E Y M I X E Y wrote:

You mentioned that the government is opposed to hardening schools on the other thread about shootings, Jeff, and I was wondering what hardening schools really involves.

Mixey,  

The Schools are "Soft Targets" We Need to Make It Impossible For Anyone To Ever! Shoot a Child In a School Ever Again.  We Can Do This! But For Some "Strange Fucking! Reason" They Just Want To Take "Everyone's" Protection From Everything And Everyone. 

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 7:57pm

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2022 at 11:59pm

Several thoughts Jeff…

How do we make every school shooterproof, and still accessible to people who have to come and go?  I would guess that installing a non-climbable metal fence around every school property with a 24/7 security guard and cameras at a locked gate would be the first step. It’s wishful thinking on my part that it would be great if nobody owned or needed to own a weapon of any kind. It’s not realistic, though… not here, anyway… but we should make it mandatory to at least have that kind of fence and security system around every school property, IMO!

Thank you for the links to D’Souza’s interpretation of his geophysical cellphone data that he published in his movie, “2000 Mules”, a movie which I can’t post here because it’s for sale and is copyright protected.

In your link, D’Souza responds to the House session from today by saying that his movie provided geophysical cell phone tower data that there were 2,000 “mules” (people), who they tracked, going from one ballotbox to about 10 others, and he can tell by the moving dots that the dots move and stop at each Ballotbox and then the dots move onto another ballotbox and do the same thing. He says he can tell by looking at the dots, that a person is putting ballots IN each ballotbox as opposed to taking ballots OUT, like a poll worker would do. 

Supposedly some of the 2000 mules were identified by D’Souza’s team.  Why were none of them questioned or investigated?  Also… why were none of the supposed stuffed ballots found and opened?

Here’s what was said in the House session about it:

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 1:09am

A reportedly inebriated Rudy Guiliani on election night, is now essentially being accused of giving then President Trump ill advice to go ahead and say that he won or else it would show weakness, even though it was still before the votes had all been counted.

Giuliani’s cooked, IMO.  I don’t think Trump will turn on him though. He would have to weigh winning a lawsuit against him with admitting that he lost the election. This is giving him a bit of a soft place to land if he chooses to blame Giuliani for giving him bad advice, but I can’t imagine Donald Trump ever admitting a loss.  I wouldn’t want to be Giuliani at this point, but maybe he’ll admit to being an alcoholic and that too would be a bit of a soft place for him to land, if it’s true.

Robert Costello, an Attorney for Rudy Giuliani says that Giuliani denies having been intoxicated on election night.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 6:42am

Mixey,

Our Country Has Been Sold Out By Our Elected Officials! The Rules Don't Apply To Them And Trump Doesn't Subscribe To That Ideology... They Will Do Anything!! To Keep Him Out.

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 6:57am

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2022 at 11:49am

I read your linked articles, Jeff.  

For sure, the house sessions are being presented to move Donald Trump out of the playing field. The articles, like the ones you posted, are designed to keep him in.

Neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024 anyway, IMO.
Advancing age for both and disappointment with both will end it.

So really important for 2024…
1.  We need to demand assurance with proof, that all of us will be able to vote securely and fairly, and that our methods of voting will not be sabotaged.
2.  We need to demand that each person who wants to end up on our ballots, takes a truth oath to all of us + fills out the same paperwork that any of us would have to fill out to become a Federal Employee, one who seeks a top secret security clearance position.
3.. if they can’t or won’t do 1&2, they need to be disqualified from running!

Donald Trump should have been disqualified before he ever got near being on a ballot.  He could have continued to loudly create his truth and fake news on the sidelines. I don’t know about Joe Biden. At least he handed over his tax returns and his son’s laptop isn’t HIS laptop. If he had to take a truth oath too, maybe we’d find out he’d have been disqualified too.

We need to focus on how to weed out the next generation of fakers and profiteers… Democrat, Republican and other, who supposedly want to represent us, and we need to figure out how to do this NOW!!!

How do we do this?????

Mixey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>