Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Music General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

Rock It Out Friday!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rock It Out Friday!
    Posted: Apr 08 2022 at 8:22pm

Any Day, Is a, Great Day! Let's Rock!!!

Today, This Tune From Way Back! Came Out Of Nowhere!

It is, Certainly Relevant! To Today's World.

S.P.A.T please embed! Thumbs Up

s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2022 at 10:36pm

Great song Jeff! Remember this one? 
Looking for hope I guess.
S. P. A. T.
George
Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2022 at 11:13pm

GEORGe,

That! is a Very Cool and, Obscure Tune!

I Saw Uncle Toad Rock Out His Favorite Tune a Few Times! (Flash Geezer) He Always Had a Cigarette Hanging From His Mouth! The Ash Was as Long as the Cigarette and Just Hung There! Does Anyone? Have a Video of him Performing, This Awesome Tune?

https://youtu.be/1ORFw8huRkg

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2022 at 6:13pm

Jeff!

I LOVE this thread idea!  I think it’ll be a GREAT place to hang out on Fridays, when everybody is back over here! Thinking about the best placement for it… initially I thought maybe in Playbox, but that’s more for games.  

As you know, we’re busy recoding to expand Soulful Planet.  There will be a live streaming concert area too, but that’ll be more under calendar events catering to the requirements of specific artists and their fans.  

Your thread is great, because we can all share many different artists with each other.  We can do that anywhere in Music General too, but I like the idea of a regular Friday music bombing!  😁👍  

Any ideas?  Or just leave it in Music General and highlight it every Friday.  That might be the best.  What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2022 at 6:34pm

Also… about Toad… 

He had a ton of pictures that were stored in his photo bucket account.  He shared many of them on here that showed Flash Geezer, but sadly, his photo bucket account wasn’t maintained, so when that closed, the pictures that were linked to that account, vanished from Soulful Planet too. 

He uploaded those physical pictures from somewhere though to begin with, so someone has them, I imagine… maybe your cousin knows. For sure Ray, or Bob might have some.  I’m going to see if S. P. A. T. has any way of retrieving any of them.  

We’re also having that issue with YouTube’s that were posted on here and then removed from YouTube.  

Our aim during the revamping of this place is to try and create a situation where we are not so dependent on other storage locations.  It will be costly to set up and maintain, but much better for everyone, IMO, and all with a continued no pop up ad policy!  We have no patience for clickbait!!!!!

Mixey 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2022 at 7:03pm

Mixey,

I saw Flash Geezer in Howell and Livonia, I have an autographed T-Shirt in Pristen condition from it! The Lady's following the Band were called Hot Flash! They were A Riot!

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2022 at 7:19pm

Mixey,

I don't think we need to wait until Friday to post a tune here!

Just Sayin.

I'm new here! I hope Y'all don't mind my music! I Love Rock and Roll but the older I get the more! I Really appreciate, The Blues! Uncle Toad would have Appreciated, Jamie Johnson too. This is the first tune of his I heard and I was Blown Away!

Jeff.

S. P. A. T.
Your Soulful Planet Administration Team 👍Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 10:09am

Let's get an early start!

AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 1:21pm

ClapHA 👍

S. P. A. T.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 1:27pm

The guy in the Speedo ShockedLOL oh no!  LOL
Love Weezer!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 1:57pm

OK Country Jeff…
This one really belongs in The Bat Cave, but here you go anyway. 
It’s about the tamest one there is from this guy, apparently.
I was gonna post his “God Told Me To Fuck You”, but it’s Good Friday for God’s sake!  Sheesh!!!  LOL

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 3:51pm

Mixey,

That is Great! That Dude looks like a Fun Guy to Hang Out With! I will have a better comeback in a few. Here's a Good Country Tune.

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 3:52pm

BTW if you would rather put this in the Bat Cave! I'm good with it.

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 5:39pm

Great Band Jeff… Uriah Heep!

Thank you for posting that.

Here’s Trevor Boldar during his Uriah Heep days.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2022 at 5:44pm

Re The Bat Cave… Thanks, we might do that.
You’re still a newbie, though.
After 300 posts, you can knock on the door and someone might send you a passcode to The Bat Cave. 

Smile
Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2022 at 5:47pm

Mixey,

I got real busy and forgot to post this one in response to "Puss in Boots".

Jeff  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2022 at 5:55pm

Originally posted by s. p. a. t. s. p. a. t. wrote:

Great song Jeff! Remember this one? 
Looking for hope I guess.
S. P. A. T.
George

S.P.A.T.

Sounds like Pink Floyd and Mike and the Mechanics.

Cool Tune!

Jeff
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2022 at 8:14am

Great lyrics Jeff ~ Yes?

all the best
S. P. A. T.
George
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2022 at 8:38am

That’s a funny one Jeff!  Kris Kristofferson definitely had his share and more and women fighting over him too.  lol

I know you’re busy Jeff.  No worries!  We’re busy too, re-coding and getting set up for the launch.  Almost none of our members even know what’s going on right now, except that we’ve been on hold for a very long time.  After the notifications go out, this place will be jumping.  You’re welcome to sit it out too if you’d like.  It’s great communicating with you, but seriously… No pressure. Smile

Happy Easter Jeff & thanks George and to all our friends in the UK!

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2022 at 10:32am

Mixey,

I haven't figured out how this site works yet! It will take some time but I enjoy being here. I have been reading some of Uncle Toads posts! Wow, he was Such an Amazing Man!

Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>