Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

PLEASE GOD! Murders Haters Racists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2022 at 3:02pm

This one is going to scenes from the X Files, right?

These are scenarios I’ve thought about too, by the way, except that the takeover of America is a bit short sited. An effort like that would more likely have to be a worldwide effort, as it would not be able to be contained to just one country… and the way we’re being reckless now, in a universal way, it will eventually spread to the occupation of other planets as well.

I used to think about this kind of thing when I was a kid.  If all of the bad people, got rid of all of the good people, they’d end up fighting each-other, but they’d retain a bunch of good people to be bullied for their entertainment in the process.

History repeats itself… just the method changes.  And what’s the definition of “good people” and “bad people” anyway?  Ask the person next to us and we might get a totally different definition than our own.

As I’ve said before, if one really believes in a higher power, none of this human “selecting” would be going on.

Mixey

Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2022 at 4:06pm

Mixey,

"As I’ve said before, if one really believes in a higher power, none of this human “selecting” would be going on".

The People In Power "Right Now" Are Godless, Soulless People, Who Will Do "Anything" to Retain Power...

Jeff

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2022 at 4:21pm

Yes, but keep in mind that that Godless, soulless behavior doesn’t only trickle down from the top.  It starts with all of us, from when we take our first breaths until we take our last.  We created the ones who are in power.  It was our power that put them there.

Human arrogance, greed and selection of one person over another is everyday business between everyday people. That’s why there’s so much mental health illness.  We need to treat each-other better.

How can we treat each-other better?

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2022 at 4:25pm

Mixey,

Joe Biden wasn't chosen by the People!  The arrogance comes from the Liars Feeding The News Cycle. IMO

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2022 at 4:32pm

But Jeff, you’re coming from a belief point of view, rather than a knowing point of view.

I agree that the media is tainted.  I agree that there’s corruption.  But I don’t KNOW that x number of votes were actually cast for whomever… and my guess is that you don’t either.  Right?

Also… I wasn’t referring to the election selection in my above post, but I guess it fits that too. I was referring to the selection of certain humans as being of more value than others, or having less or more rights than others, in keeping with the topic of this thread.  Wink

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2022 at 9:35pm

My son lived his life with very few filters.  As a baby, he was able to see the truth in people.  Decades ago, he sure was right about seeing the heart in this guy.  Broken HeartCry I miss you Travis!
Awesome Whitehouse speech by Actor and Uvalde native, Matthew McConaunahey! 
Matthew, I hope to see you here on Soulful Planet! Thumbs UpClapHug❤️
Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2022 at 1:20pm

Well Well… today Roe vs Wade was overthrown by the Supreme Court.
A gun with enough bullets to kill 50 kids… OK
An abortion for a desperate woman… Not OK
Wacko🙏Wacko

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2022 at 2:31pm

Mixey, 

Why don't we give the "Child Without a Voice" a Voice? 

It bothers me that "Everyone Who Advocates For Abortion,  Has Already Been Born".

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2022 at 3:42pm

I’m not disagreeing with you, Jeff.  I’m pointing out the hypocrisy.  
I’m sick of people being so saintly about the rights of the unborn, but flat out evil when it comes to the rights of those same lives AFTER they’re born.

I’d like to hear your artist, that you posted in the Friday thread, singing a lyric about how he has the right to kick the ass of the unborn, and see how that goes over. He doesn’t mind singing about kicking a gay person’s butt, or lauding General Lee.  Very talented singer/songwriter… but not real caring for certain lives.

He’d probably say that if the unborn was known to be gay in the womb or busy burning a flag in there, then yes… he’d be obligated to kick its ass too, right? person either values life and gives life a voice, or they don’t, IMO.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123