Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOULFUL PLANET will be announcing... a LAUNCH date for our New Forum!
E-mail notifications will be sent to all members. It will be announced here too. Our passwords, profiles, history, and contributions have been retained. New member registrations will become available at the launch.
Be seeing you!

PLEASE GOD! Murders Haters Racists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE GOD! Murders Haters Racists
    Posted: May 15 2022 at 8:37pm

Please GOD 🙏…
Please tell me why humans can be so vile, so flawed, so crumbled, that some of us think we need to kill each other! Is it pure evil or stupidity that's causing this, or is it a horribly misguided, overwhelming devotion to the belief that these acts are necessary to commit in a "heroic" sense? 

Is racism a cult?

A MASS SHOOTING IN BUFFALO, NY in the news now…
a mentally deranged performance by a young guy, who caused the death of 10 of us, and now his self-penned stoking advertisement for racial prejudice is in the pipeline to be “investigated”.

COLOR for GOD’S SAKE!  The + or - COLOR of a person’s skin!!!  It needs to be talked about in the simplest of terms… OUT LOUD, IN THE OPEN… over and over and over until we all know it’s so wrong we can look at each other and laugh! We’re so far from laughing right now, that we better figure it out or GOD is going to figure it out by sending us an asteroid or human hungry aliens from a distant planet or something.  How many of us will care who’s what skin color if a 10 mile long and wide meteor is about to wipe us all away! And if we think that’s not possible… read this… one asteroid coming close enough to us to be of concern this very Sunday!

One definition of "a crazy person". is someone who keeps making the same mistakes over and over; and the craziest thing we can do to crazy people IMO, is to make them shut up… ie zip ban and delete them, so they find refuge underground with other crazy people, hearing the same incorrect messages over and over. That’s when we end up with shootings and manifestos for whatever flavor is bothering us in our soup. In this case, the guy is reportedly fear focused on “replacement theory”… the notion that one race will overtake and replace another. In other words… no “theory”… just crazy bullshit to most of us, but definitely not bullshit to some people; and those people are genuinely feeling desperate.  

Instead of wasting time, labeling all manner of misinformation and insanity as this “theory” or that, how about LISTENING to what’s concerning people!!!  Listening, doesn’t cause more insane agreement, unless, as I said before, the talking is being forced underground. Talking and listening needs to take place in the open, under the Sun, with honest communication!! And if a person feels that they've been wrong all along, they need to have a soft place to land and be accepted for their change of mind. A misguided "hero", is a danger to everyone; but a person who has that kind of passion and desire to act, when met with the truth of things, becomes a friend to us all.

I think we’re all nuts or misinformed at one time or another, but some of us get stuck there because nobody listened to us, and then we decided to either help in the wrong way, or ruin our lives and everyone else’s… a manner of suicide, because deep down we think we can’t un-nuts ourselves.  I say OUR and WE, because when one person goes ballistic, we all suffer.  ALL lives don’t matter UNLESS Black Lives Matter… as well as any other group or individual who is being targeted.

How about LISTENING TO VICTIMS for GOD’S sake!!!  Our voices are being driven underground! There's media coverage initially and then it goes away, like it never existed, waiting on the next big story for a minute. 

Victimization isn't OK, regardless of the origin of why we think it happened. An act against any of us needs to be talked about openly over and over, until we can redefine in the mainstream, what it means to be a hero.  It's hard for anyone on Earth to do this domestically, because humanity still rewards victimization as bravery in foreign acts of WAR.  Will humans ever stop being at WAR?  I wish I knew. We can try.

Prejudice lives in all of us.  I didn’t think that was true, but it is. Our very survival as a WARing species, is based on our ability to prejudge and sometimes we do it wrong.  

Beware of the evil that dwells within! 
All of us can easily be misled.  We need to continually work on ourselves, and listen to each other. That’s the only way to evolve past this heartache, IMO. We might even be able to end our WARing ways... maybe.

On the issue of racism, I think we need to agree that we can empathize, but we can’t really put ourselves in another person’s shoes… not completely! I can try, but I am always just going to be me, no matter what.  I saw what my son went through, being mulatto.  I saw it.  I was appalled and angry about it, and I was and still am angry at myself for not understanding what he’d be up against in his life; but with all of my mothering, I was only at the end of the day, still in my skin.  He was in his.  So my observations were second hand no matter what. I wish I could rewrite history for my son and countless other people, but I can’t, and now he’s gone. I wish I could reverse that too. 💔

Maybe together and here on Soulful Planet, we can cause a small change for the better for a few us, and that might expand exponentially.  That is my prayer.

… And while we are trying to figure out the obvious, can we PLEASE disallow these fucked up people from owning guns????? Who do you think the primary gun advocate nutcase$ are, and what’$ their motivation? I think you know what I think!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2022 at 3:45am

I have a lot to say about things, and I tend to do so emphatically, but it doesn't mean I think I'm right all of the time.  If you have other ideas, please let me know.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 3:28pm

Mass Shooting at Robb Elementary School in Texas…
So far… 2 dead 13 injured…

And the typical comments on social media are…

Thoughts and prayers… etc
Enough is enough… etc
Democrats… etc
Republicans… etc
NRA… etc
Texans… etc
USA the only… etc
Move somewhere else… etc

If the obvious solution can’t be had, then why not go the opposite direction and send an assault rifle to everyone, especially to people like me, who don’t want one.  Go ahead… do that… and maybe pass a law that nobody can go anywhere in public without having it fully on display.  

Think of the industry that could be built around this… the luxury branding.  Maybe we can do away with all of the prisons, insurance companies and health care professionals too.  If someone gets sick, just shoot them.  No need for insurance.  No need for prisons either, we’re all guilty… and all prisoners already.

😡🥵🤬🥵🤬🥵😡

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 3:47pm

OMG UPDATE…
Robb Elementary 
14 children & 1 teacher & and 18 year old gunman, who reportedly killed his grandmother too… all DEAD!

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 3:52pm

Sadly ... another mass shooting.
It just doesn't stop. 
Over and over and over again, 
the same horrible situation 
involving guns in the wrong hands
of angry people that clearly need mental help,
in a nation where we now have more guns 
than we have people.

So few possible solutions to this ongoing nightmare.
Outlaw guns? Outlaw ammunition?
What in the world can possibly be done to stop these killings?

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 4:00pm

Are guns ever in the right hands?

Send a little nuclear weapon to every 3 year old with instructions to be sure that only adults are in the rooms when they set them off.

Angry
Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 4:25pm

Seriously…

Either we each start talking openly with people who disagree with us, or we might as well 
issue a firearm to everyone and let er rip, because that’s what’s going to happen if this continues.

This isn’t going to end on its own, unless we can all talk openly with each-other. I look at every use of a gun as being evidence of a voice that was squashed.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 7:57pm

The death toll at Robb Elementary has risen…

18 children and 3 adults have died now from this mass shooting. 
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪 
I feel like my soul is being ripped apart.

Please God…
Help us to know how to act together so this stops happening! 🙏

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 8:28pm

President Biden just spoke about the shooting at Robb Elementary.

😪🙏
Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 8:34pm

Biden said there have been 900 of these shootings!  900!!!  OMG 

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 8:41pm

Why do we have an obsession with guns in America?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 10:06pm

I think that gun ownership in America is more about protection and good citizenship than enough of us understand… And I think that there would be more agreement, and more willingness to regulate who can own a gun, if we assured each-other as neighbors, that we will stand together… guns or no guns.

The very thing that brought about gun ownership here in the first place, was to protect citizens against greediness in government… and yet look what’s happened… an enormous amount of guns are owned, and there’s an ever increasing amount of corruption in government.

Voices are being silenced.  Truth is being squashed. Gun ownership is not helping.

We need to make it mandatory that those we elect are NOT ALLOUD TO LIE to us and still run for any office to represent us.  We need to CREATE MORE TRUST in the people who are representing us! This means… Politicians, Teachers, Police… anyone who wishes to occupy a position to support us in some way.

Change these 7 things in this country, and I believe that mental health will improve and killings will reduce significantly:

1. Don’t edit people’s communication… and listen better to each-other… 
    ALL generations included and All differences aside.
2. Place a cap on money necessary to run for office.
3. Place a reasonable time limit on running for office.
4. Make tax return submission mandatory for running for office.
5. Make lying about anything, grounds for disqualification for running for office.
6. Give everyone of age, equal ability to vote.
7. Support whomever we elect.  Allow them to do their job the best they can.

I think if we do those 7 things, we will feel a lot more valuable and safer in this country.

What do you think?

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2022 at 10:36pm

19 children now… GONE!  😪
Mixey
Toads Nephew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2022 at 9:26am

I am heart broken! We have a serious! mental illness problem in this Country!
I pray for the victims and their families. 
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2022 at 10:46am

We have a serious mental illness problem, and we allow ruthless, greedy bastards to sell firearms to these people!  

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2022 at 11:54am

Originally posted by M I X E Y M I X E Y wrote:

I think that gun ownership in America is more about protection and good citizenship than enough of us understand… And I think that there would be more agreement, and more willingness to regulate who can own a gun, if we assured each-other as neighbors, that we will stand together… guns or no guns.

The very thing that brought about gun ownership here in the first place, was to protect citizens against greediness in government… and yet look what’s happened… an enormous amount of guns are owned, and there’s an ever increasing amount of corruption in government.

Voices are being silenced.  Truth is being squashed. Gun ownership is not helping.

We need to make it mandatory that those we elect are NOT ALLOUD TO LIE to us and still run for any office to represent us.  We need to CREATE MORE TRUST in the people who are representing us! This means… Politicians, Teachers, Police… anyone who wishes to occupy a position to support us in some way.

Change these 7 things in this country, and I believe that mental health will improve and killings will reduce significantly:

1. Don’t edit people’s communication… and listen better to each-other… 
    ALL generations included and All differences aside.
2. Place a cap on money necessary to run for office.
3. Place a reasonable time limit on running for office.
4. Make tax return submission mandatory for running for office.
5. Make lying about anything, grounds for disqualification for running for office.
6. Give everyone of age, equal ability to vote.
7. Support whomever we elect.  Allow them to do their job the best they can.

I think if we do those 7 things, we will feel a lot more valuable and safer in this country.

What do you think?

Mixey

8. Make it Illegal for Any Elected Official to profit from office.
9. Enforce the laws "Already" on the books.

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2022 at 12:09pm

I agree with your #s 8&9 Jeff!! 👍 For #8, there would have to be wording that defines what making a profit from being in office means, so that a person can still be legally compensated for the job they are doing.  And on #9, either enforce the laws that are on the books, or get rid of or change antiquated laws that don’t apply anymore. Clean it up!

Continuing re Guns…
I posted above about ruthless greedy bastards who will sell guns to just about anyone, but truly… 
I Need More Information…
How are guns and assault weapons being marketed… especially to young people?  I only see “the coolness factor” coming from TV, video games and movies. Are any gun manufactures, the NRA, etc, behind having these movies made? Are they placing ads on social media?

We used to have toy guns when I was a kid.  My toy box was full of that stuff… because it was on TV, so we played.  Now, owning those kinds of toys isn’t considered OK… unless it’s in a video game.  I don’t think it’s responsible to flood the public with violence on screen and then have no safe outlet for kids to fantasize wielding their own power to overcome it.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2022 at 3:01pm

Mixey, 
I have guns for hunting and target practice. My guns are kept in a safe and they behave themselves quite well. I know there are ads for guns in gun magazines, I don't ever see them advertised anywhere else. 

A gun registration law would just tell the government where all the lawful firearms are. The bad guys won't and can't even comply with with a gun registration law.  I am starting to think there should be a 'firearms training' law (like hunters safety) for everyone who purchases a firearm. The instructors should be trained in Israeli counter terrorism identification tactics.

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2022 at 7:38pm

Jeff, 

I hope you meant… Israeli COUNTER terrorist training right?  Confused (Update… I see you fixed that. 👍)

Silly me… I thought training and gun safety was a requirement for gun ownership already.  Wow… it’s not in most places! I think you’re right… it should be!  But why the added counter-terrorist training for private citizens?  Isn’t that why we have a Military, National Guard, & etc?

I too am wondering about the usefulness of a gun registry that would only show where the legal guns are… and what about ghost guns and kits and smuggled guns and other illegally obtained and unregistered weapons?  But I just read that law enforcement has had a difficult time for years, tracking down weapon ownership of legally obtained firearms, when they find them at crime scenes, because the records are currently kept by whomever sells the guns, and those dealers can ditch their records after 20 years.  So I think there really should be a database for that.  I also think a national database would be helpful for law enforcement to more easily know going into an unknown environment, if potentially there are a lot of weapons there.

Then there’s the flip side, that any information in a database can be mis-used against people. Information in the wrong hands could be used to make easy targets out of unarmed people. If I was worried about the shit hitting the fan, as I keep hearing over and over, then having a database of who owns what, especially if I was in it, wouldn’t make me feel good.  I’d either want my own secret stockpile… or more likely, paint a target on myself and invite an early demise.

If we look at how many guns there are in this country, the amount of misuse of guns is actually shockingly low.  Yes, if we eliminated gun ownership, there wouldn’t be gun violence, but I don’t think it’s possible, or even makes sense to do that.  The confiscation of weapons has been done historically over and over, and people have been driven underground to seek alternative ways to arm themselves.  The study of martial arts began that way.

No guns period feels pretty good… in the hands of anyone, including law enforcement… but that’ll never happen… and if not guns… it would be something else anyway.  I for one, have won awards with a bow. 👍

Can’t we at least keep assault rifles out of people’s hands?   That kid just turned 18, bought 2 assault rifles and shot up the school.  What could possibly be the logic for why it was OK to sell 2 assault rifles to that guy?  Isn’t it already indicative of being a bit mentally out of sorts, to even want to buy that?

OK
A sensible background check.
Required classes in gun use and safety.
No sales of assault rifles.
A National gun ownership database.

What’s this going to accomplish?  Something, but mostly nothing, IMO.  If I’m a pissed off crazy person, and I want to blast the heck out of people, I’ll find a way. Something is however, better than nothing. It’s so frustrating and saddening to witness; and for all of the families who have endured tragic events due to gun violence, I feel like there are no easy answers!  💔😪

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toads Nephew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2022 at 5:46am

Mixey,

The counter terrorist training would help weed out the extremists and hopefully stop shooting before they happen.  IDK this stuff drives me nuts! 
Check out the new 360lifesafety.com 
We have  an amazing vault system now.

Jeff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>