Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2017 at 6:36am
Tax change vote in a few hours...
Supposedly "a gift for Christmas".
Now what??
Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2018 at 6:56am
Insanely cold weather for you Geno... hope all of our friends back east are dealing OK!

President Trump is furious over the newly released "Fire & Fury Inside The Trump White House" book that sold out in 20 minutes. He's angry with 'Sloppy Steve" Bannon's tell all input.

I watch MSNBC and FOX. My natural reflex is to holler when something is so obviously wrong, but with all of the hollering, nobody's listening anymore.

A whisper is my new holler.

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2018 at 8:49am
Wow!!! 

Trump sinks to a new 
Lower than Low!

and here is what 
CNN's Don Lemon 
had to say about it ... 
and Don said it well!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2018 at 4:11pm
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2018 at 4:36pm
😀 "trumphole". LOL

Now the Rob Porter being accused by his ex wives of battering them... Porter claims he's innocent, but he resigned and nowTrump is being criticized for wishing Porter well during.this difficult time, with no mention of the women who have claimed that Porter assaulted them.

Why is the media pointing to Trump supporting Porter and not supporting the women? Trump can't mention the women, first off, because Porter hasn't been convicted of anything yet and secondly, because anything Trump says to support victimized women could possibly be used against him due to most likely his own criminality. Why doesn't the media focus on digging into why we have a President who probably can't pass those kinds of investigations into his own history, and what to do about it?

I think that security clearance questions include only whether a person has been convicted of blah blah, rather that been accused of blah blah. The wording was updated in 2016. Isn't Trump focused on rewriting those questions again? I wonder what that's about?

We need to quit focusing on taking apart the lies and start focusing on why it's legal to be a Liar In Chief??? Flynn lied to the FBI. That's a big deal, but our President, lying to all of us and fluffing it off as a joke or whatever is OK???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2018 at 8:10pm
Well Well (not) Well!
Just look at the names listed here:

"David Brock: I knew Brett Kavanaugh during his years as a Republican operative. Don't let him sit on the Supreme Court.

We were part of a close circle of cynical hard-right operatives being groomed for much bigger things..."
... "Brett and I were part of a close circle of cold, cynical and ambitious hard-right operatives being groomed by GOP elders for much bigger roles in politics, government and media. And it’s those controversial associations that should give members of the Senate and the American public serious pause."

"Call it Kavanaugh's cabal: There was his colleague on the Starr investigation, Alex Azar, now the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Mark Paoletta is now chief counsel to Vice President Mike Pence; House anti-Clinton gumshoe Barbara Comstock is now a Republican member of Congress. Future Fox News personalities Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson were there with Ann Coulter, now a best-selling author, and internet provocateur Matt Drudge."

"At one time or another, each of them partied at my Georgetown townhouse amid much booze and a thick air of cigar smoke."

"In a rough division of labor, Kavanaugh played the role of lawyer — one of the sharp young minds recruited by the Federalist Society to infiltrate the federal judiciary with true believers. Through that network, Kavanaugh was mentored by D.C. Appeals Court Judge Laurence Silberman, known among his colleagues for planting leaks in the press for partisan advantage. ... ..."

Must Read The Full Article!
~~~~~~~ShockedEmbarrassedAngryDeadShockedOuchAngryConfused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2018 at 8:30pm
AngryOuchCryConfusedOuchAngryShockedDeadAngryOuch
And why is the above post important?

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sharing from Debra Danelson Ricci

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/kerrygoodiii/posts/1806674442782382

DeadEmbarrassedOuchDead

~~~~

A Supreme Court Case Could Liberate Trump to Pardon His Associates

Gamble v. United States isn’t related to the Russia investigation. But the outcome—which one senior Republican senator has tried to influence—could still have consequences for the probe.  

Link:
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/09/trump-pardon-orrin-hatch-supreme-court/571285/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2018 at 7:03pm
Oh WOW Geno❗️❗️ That is NOT good❗️

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2018 at 1:46pm
SAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Link:
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/09/trump-pardon-orrin-hatch-supreme-court/571285/

UPDATE:  Gee, they won and got Kavanaugh voted in...  What a surpri$e! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ DeadAngryDeadOuchShockedDeadAngryDead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2018 at 4:27pm
Selling Trump's Amerikkka... UNREAL!!!

"ALL YOURS FOR JUST $19.95!!! ($49.99 Value)"
YES! I want my piece of history!

"Never Forget This Historic Win For America With Your Limited Edition Commemorative Half Dollar Featuring President Trump & Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh!"
Dead
"Forever commemorate President Trump's long lasting legacy with an authentic piece of American history!"
DeadConfusedEmbarrassedAngryOuchAngryConfusedEmbarrassedDead 

Oooh, do they carry barf bags, too?

Selling Amerikkka... Corrupt as hell, right in your face!

https://trumpcollectorcoins.com/trump-supreme-court-coinp

Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic