Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 7:41pm
Thumbs UpStarHugPHILADELPHIAHugStarThumbs Up
HeartClapClapClapClapClapHeart

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 1:07pm

And so... 
What about "trust" and those really "tough decisions"?

oh dear... like looking over to make positively sure that your third wife actually votes for YOU...

Shocked

and...

oh my...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/eric-trump-breaks-ballot-photo-law-voting-for-donald-trump-w449196

Oh well, anyway...

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 2:12pm
Nice Geno... Thank you for posting.  lol

I JUST VOTED!  Yeah!Smile
No line... no waiting... BIZARRE, but I feel good that I'm past it. 

It's only 1 pm here, so a number of more hours to go.

EXCITING DAY. . . ELECTION DAY 2016. . . Clap

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 11:22pm
It's 1:00am on the East Coast...

as it is now pondering the statements

that... if Trump wins, then... 

what about  

"This is a rigged system!" ??? 

and so may other statements made as facts...

or was all of that just "locker room talk", too, or what? 

Seriously... What do we now believe is true, or "ok"? 

What does all of this mean for the massive divide among the population in relation to the world, with no compromises anywhere, the me me me tax returns, tax reform, walls, wars, crime, rape charges, grabbing, groping, respect and the treatment of women, minorities, veterans, humans and simple stuff like paying small and large businesses when the bills actually become due, ethics, civility, honesty, mutual respect, compromise and the political parties and the future of what is left of a twittered out, nasty, reality show, bent truth style election result in America?

... with lots of words but no visible plans stated to fix or heal or improve anything, anywhere! 

A massive burden for anyone in SERVICE to the U.S.A.  U.S.A.  to bind the wounds of the U.S.A.  U.S.A.  
... so... Now what?  

What will the new plan be?  Anybody???

Somebody please explain this... what is now right, and what is now wrong?

OuchShockedOuch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:17am
Well...  
It's now time for President Donald Trump elect 
to heal the divide in America for Everyone, 
and go ahead and show us exactly how to 
"Make America Great Again for All Americans" 

— TRUMP WINS U.S. ELECTION: Live Coverage & Analysis —

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:46am
Hi Geno. . .

You've made all of the points that a sane thinking public should be and will be continuing to ask; not to mention the first black president in America, being followed by a KKK endorsed president; not saying Trump is a member of that group.

The election of Trump illuminates how much bad behavior has been going on under wraps.  Now it'll be happening openly... no more need to "just don't get caught." It's initially a bully's dream... but interestingly, bullies can't get their fix in the open.  So public behavior will get worse before it gets better, IMO.  Political bad behavior however, can be under wraps in ways that can be very dangerous. 

It's midnight here in CA.  Trump has just made his speech from NY.  Hillary has conceded to him via phone.  We'll hear from her openly tomorrow, I imagine.

Donald said everything he should be saying at this point... coming together, etc.

Well folks. . . 
Now he's got the job.  The media (that he used to his favor... while pretending to hate it), nailed it for him.

Keep eyes, ears and alternate perspectives open.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 7:04am
Hi Mixey, 

Yes.  So many excellent points and questions from the "Department of WTF"!

And so now, as we go back to the "follow the money" part in all of this... by law,

as the new elected president, the entire "Trump Brand" has to be put into a "blind trust", too, correct?  

How does all of that work for him and his kids and his whole family, and who watches over that to make sure that there is ZERO conflict of interest... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Confused

What a mess this creates in so many wacko directions including post election massive nervousness, to the 'he's not my president' chants, protests and rebellions... 

AngryNuke

And isn't President Elect Donald J Trump actually on trial later this month for the alleged rape of a 13 year old girl... what happens there, or not? 

The article states: 

"...[Ms.] Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 

at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted

in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and 

has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.

Johnson’s lawsuit mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein,

and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. 

It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, 

and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein,

including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment.

Johnson said that when she was 13, 

Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.” ..."

Shocked

And this fascination with rich "privileged" people with warped values who benefit at the expense of everybody else caught up in their moral (and financial) bankruptcy all woven into a web of fear... wow.

One man's thoughts in this direction...

... so many questions from the "Department of WTF"!

Ouch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 8:58am
WOW!!!!!!!!
Listen to this from last night...
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2016/11/09/van-jones-emotional-election-results-sot.cnn.html - 

- 
(((Video link:)))

(((Text and story link:))) 

Van Jones just explained the truth about President Trump and it’s chilling

"...“I’m hearing about a nightmare. It’s hard to be a parent for a lot of us. You tell your kids, don’t be a bully. You tell your kids, don’t be a bigot. You tell your kids, do your homework, and be prepared. And then you have this outcome, and people are putting their children to bed tonight, and they’re afraid of breakfast,” Jones said, tearing up. “They’re afraid of, how do I explain this to my children? I have Muslim friend who are texting me tonight, saying, should I leave the country? I have families of immigrants that are terrified tonight.”

Shocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 9:24am
Q & A going on right now...

and ... Clinton Concession Speech is next... (She won the "popular vote")...

and now... The Clinton Concession Speech...

...and so, the history and hope that almost was for so many... 
watching it all now, as it ends...

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:11pm
OMG Geno!

I'm just getting caught up this morning, and you've made it easier for me, by putting it all here.  Thank you very much!

I have a lot of thoughts about everything, thoughts that haven't changed for me since the beginning.

I really wanted Hillary to win.  She won our popular vote, but due to our system (as you have explained in a previous post - thank you), she's lost the election... a bit like the operation was a success, but the patient died.

On the topic of:
Deplorable behavior vs "Grab 'em by the pussy":
Trump is mostly correct... "When you're famous, you can do anything... ".
But that shouldn't be allowed!  Should it?
Donald Trump feels that it's absolutely OK to do whatever he can get away with.
Who's at fault?...mostly the people who voted for Hillary, IMO.  We already know the Trump nut balls don't think straight and aren't accountable; so when do the sane grow a backbone and step forward?

The truth is that most Americans don't stick up for one another. When we're bullied, when we're mistreated, most Americans are too chicken to step out of their comfort zones, LISTEN and come together as backup.  THAT is the REAL deplorable behavior, IMO. We sit around listening to stuff like Oprah's "Super Soul Sunday", and swallow all of the contents of these lovey dovey oneness positive motivational WINNING (minus ego Wacko) conversations.  Then when the person next door is being bullied, we give the victim a lecture on attracting positive energy, instead of simply getting together our own positive energy to confront the bully.  

When a woman is "grabbed by the pussy", and then she's accused of needing to have a thicker skin, or get a different job, THAT is deplorable behavior.  When she's threatened with a lawsuit, and we don't confront the bully, but we vote for Hillary to do it for us, THAT is deplorable behavior!

I have a neighbor who, in a drunken anxiety fueled fit one morning, screamed at his wife and threw a heavy chair and a wine bottle over the fence at my dogs, because they barked at him.  He then limply apologized, mostly because he doesn't want me to blow the whistle at some of the crap he's doing over there, that I can possibly witness.  Does he have the balls to scream and throw a chair at the HUGE and extremely LOUD demolition heavy construction process for weeks all day long, that began the very next day on the opposite side of his house? Of course not.  He's a local yoga master, with a statue of Budda in his back yard. Ying Yang  I'm sure he and his wife voted for Hillary. Deplorable, IMO. Ironically, the brand name printed on the hurled wine bottle was "Ironic". Stern Smile

None of us need to look further than our own surroundings, to understand that the biggest "deplorables" live in full view... and then they vote for someone like Hillary, while they give the bullies a pass. Now we've got a bully moving into the White House. Ouch 

But remember what I've said... A bully can't get a fix when they're out in the open.  Keep demanding transparency, and maybe the guy might be transformed and use his influence, the media and his talents to heal the damaged nut cases who voted for him.  We might come out ahead, if we can find the balls to demand transparency. Good luck when we can't even figure out who to throw the chair at.Angry

May-be it's time for Mother Nature to teach us how to work together. What do you think?

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:28pm
I'm proud to have voted for President Obama and for Hillary Clinton.  

Their speeches since Trump's election to be, have been responsible, emotional, caring and unifying.

I can't stand these people... Trump, Pence, Giuliani, Christie... Grab em all, IMO. But... I'm also willing to keep an open mind (with a willingness to be actively accountable) for the love of my country.

Dow is up 200 points at almost the close of trading today go figure...

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 2:16pm
IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Do we trust the numbers?

We have an elected guy, who protested loudly about us having a rigged system.  As I've said awhile ago, possibly it has been.  

I'm not surprised at Trump's win.

If I was a Hillary insider, I'd behave exactly as they are, and quietly investigate it as deeply as possible.
Who would look into it?  The FBI Cyber Division?
Who's the head of that?  Director Comey? Confused

What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 7:39pm
HUGE PROTESTS in the streets of many US cities tonight.  Protesters chanting "Not my President"

Hillary is winning the popular vote, but she has not won the electoral college vote.  Not all votes have been counted yet; but as it stands, she has no way to be president, unless something unknown at this time happens.

Now there's some kind of blurb that maybe Trump is trying to horn in on the White House coverage of the meeting with Obama tomorrow, and control it some way.

The insanity hasn't gone anywhere.  Good grief!
Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 11:11pm
Check this out!!!

— Published on Oct 24, 2016 —

"...Michael Moore explains to us why TRUMP will win. 
He gets it. 
This is capitulation. 
Trump will win BIG LEAGUE! 
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER !! ..." — 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 11:25pm
And this reality as it was happening... 
Published on Nov 9, 2016

With election results still uncertain, and in light of Donald Trump's unexpected surge, 

Stephen turns to history and his mother in search of an explanation.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 1:13am
Interesting Geno.

Moore's next movie is called "Trumpland", so I guess there will be a lot more of that from him too.

I agree with Cobert.  The election is over.  

IMO... where were the protests in the streets when Hillary was being bullied, lied about and threatened for 18 months?  Where was the chant, "Not my candidate"?  Who backed HER up?  

I'm guilty too.  I could have started something.  We all could have. Now we've got Trump to deal with.  It's time to hope he'll do the right thing.  If he doesn't... that's when we can do what we should have done before and come out in droves... not now, IMO.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 9:54pm
Hillary has won the popular vote so far by about 200,000 votes (Is that right?)... and there are still about 7 MILLION more mail in votes to count! That's a whole lot!  Most of those mail in votes are from coastal areas like CA, OR and WA, where Hillary is most popular. How wrong is it to just give it to Trump, because he reached 270 electoral votes?  If all 7 million of those uncounted votes went to Hillary, STILL Trump would win.  Does that seem right at all??? Angry

The Electoral College votes on December 19th.

Do you think there might be some "faithless voters", who might use their votes to throw Trump out?

I forgot about this.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2016 at 1:12am
President Obama and President Elect Trump met today at the White House.  The meeting was scheduled for about an hour; but instead it lasted for about an hour and a half.  

I felt proud of our transition process, and proud to be an American today, to witness the level of responsibility displayed by both Obama and Trump.  If this continues, we won't agree on everything, but possibly our future will be better for those differences.  

I hope the tone of this meeting has provided a correct snapshot of how Trump and Obama will continue to conduct themselves.  There is a HUGE learning curve for any incoming President.  One has to be OPEN and willing to LISTEN and both have to be willing to SHARE HONESTLY.  It appears that at least for now, things are looking good. 

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2016 at 12:45pm
My open mind is closing quickly...  

Plus Hillary is now winning the popular vote in excess of 400,000 votes, with still millions to count.  

In 2000, Gore won the popular vote over George W Bush by over 500,000 votes.  The electoral votes were closer together than between Hillary and Donald.  It came down to one state... Florida.  Remember how upset Democrats were in 2000 over this same stupid electoral vote stuff?  

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2016 at 3:43pm
Hillary is wining the popular vote by more than 800,000 votes, with millions more to count.

Donald is ahead of Hillary by 62 electoral votes.

The electoral votes are entered on December 19th, but they are counted on Jan 6th, 2 weeks prior to the swearing Censored in.

So why would a sane thinking public Wacko think that Trump wants to SLUM it out in the White House for 4 years, and SERVE as our President?

And then...
The Senate is ablaze.
Hillary supporters, Muslims, Mexicans, Gays, Blacks, Persons with disabilities, Alcoholics, Drug addicts, Anyone within the Autistic or Dyslexic Spectrums, and the mentally "unfit", are being locked up for one reason or another.
Privatized prisons are being managed by Trump's "Blind Trust". 
Participation in the human genome project is mandatory in order to receive medical care. 
blah blah $$ party party Heil Heil Nuke Nuke 

No worries, we'll just grab 'em all by the pussy. . . him and all of his estrogen fat cronies, cause we can do anything Star, right? 

Or better yet, we can just "choose to be happy", right?  
... and then social media gets shut down "for our protection".

Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic