Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 3:14pm
Geno,

Your post of Trump's bus dialogue, and then Michelle's speech posted right below it, is a HUGE gift to everyone!!!  THANK YOU!  ClapClapClapClapClap

While I was listening to Trump, I wasn't appalled. I was laughing.  Then when I heard Michelle Obama, I cried my eyes out!  

I didn't have to wonder long, why I was willing to give Trump a pass on his so-called "locker room" talk.  Michelle explained it perfectly... how many women hide their pain this way.  I guess I'm one of them.  She's absolutely right.  It doesn't feel good to admit how vulnerable I've been, how used or abused in the face of just trying to live.

My father never treated women in a demeaning manner.  My son never did either.  Again, Michelle nailed it...  
When a child, sons as well as daughters, are faced with adults who behave that way, it affects them greatly emotionally; and my son was definitely affected by the bad behavior of adult men and women around him.

My ex-husband demeaned women.  My son was very upset about it, and he couldn't understand how I could have married someone like that.  I didn't do right by my son.  I didn't choose a respectful and loving husband and father for him. Travis, my wonderful son, became a victim of a sexually abusive older woman, because as a child, he had been in receipt of my stupid choices.  Women too, like Donald Trump kind of men, can be just as sexually predatory.  That's how the cycle of abuse goes.  Even when we want to break the chain, our intention is secondary to our actions and irresponsible choices. 

Parents... we need to listen better and protect their children.  We can NOT vote for a sexual predator in this very important election!

Thank you Geno.  
I didn't even get to your next post yet.  I'm emotionally exhausted!

Love you,
Mixey 
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 2:23pm
The final debate between Clinton and Trump is tonight Wed 10/19/2016... 6 pm Pacific... 9 pm Eastern.

The THEM vs US bandwagons will focus with full attention, while millions of media dollars are thrown at it.

Will we hear about what our candidates plan to do to uplift us, or will they be talking about locker room talk and who should lock who up over e-mails?

Real Stuff Worth Our Appreciation:

Yesterday, our Jeff was an instant from being killed, while saving the life of an innocent 3 year old boy, who ran straight into traffic. 

Our Gene and Ann are daily and nightly protecting the life of their beloved Mum Mum.

On Sunday, our military along with Turkey's, delivered huge air strikes to ISIS in Syria, and ISIS lost control over their most important city in Syria (Dabiq); which has effectively ruined their recruiting ability, because their loss has embarrassingly ruined their psycho-babble end of the world predictions over the significance of that stronghold within their movement.

Russia has just installed an anti-aircraft facility in Syria.  ISIS doesn't have aircraft.  WE and neighboring Turkey have aircraft to fight ISIS... So you tell me what Russia's intention is.

Will ANY REAL STUFF get discussed tonight during the debate... ANYTHING other than inflamatory bullshit?

Trump may direct focus on Barack Obama's 1/2 brother, who is supposedly planning to vote for Trump instead of Hillary.  Trump plans to have him sitting in the audience at the debate.  The 1/2 brother has sold some letters Barack sent him years ago (close to $20,000, I think), before Barack became president. Trump has invited the guy to sit there with that "make America great again" red hat on again, probably. Being paid to do this?  What do you think? Supposedly there will be a woman there tonight as well, who has accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. 
Blah Blah Blah... Angry
Who's going to to DO the best JOB of being President of these UNITED States!

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 8:57pm
Any athlete would get kicked off a team or, not be allowed to compete anymore, due to the kind of "poor sportsmanship" Trump has displayed.

Any person on a witness stand would be convicted of perjury for lying.  Trump lies continually and it's allowed.  Why aren't candidates disqualified if they lie? Why aren't they disqualified for not being able to answer a question?  Don't we get an F in school for that, and we can't move forward?

Why do we have to put up with Donald Trump?  Why has he gotten a pass for literally setting us all up for a violent response to him losing... which he will!  

I believe in freedom of speech for sure, but I've got some crazy militia people in my neighborhood, who park off the freeway and hold up "Vote Trump signs, while holding up a firearm.  Isn't that a threat?  Why is that allowed?

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 3:06pm
Mixey, in a one word response to Your well stated posts, above...

E X A C T L Y !!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 3:21pm
And...

We can just Blame it all on 
Locker Room Talk 
 and 
those pesky delayed 
Satellite Technical Difficulties...

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 9:13pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLThumbs Up  Loved that Geno!  I needed a laugh.  

This election is depressing.  I'll be very happy when the drama is over.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 8:19pm
Billy Bush was fired from his job because he took part in the "grab her by the pussy" bus room talk.  

Donald Trump gets to run for the highest position in our country to represent all of us... and lie lie lie to our country about almost everything all of these stinkin' months.  

I am sick to death of the idea that this blowhard might garner enough of the jackass vote to get into office.   

All men are created equal?  Bullshit!  

This is a civil rights violation!  Who do we sue... the government... what?  

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 10:01pm
Well I'm wrong and I learned something tonight. 

The USA and Switzerland are the only 2 countries that don't hold candidates to a ballot access standard, except being a citizen and of a certain age.  In this country, each state has requirements having to do with required signatures, number of votes and money in some cases.  Beyond that... it's just whomever gets the votes wins.

The jackass vote is everybody's problem, whether they have a voice or not; and I'm wrong in my thinking that a guy like Trump shouldn't be allowed to run.  

The real question should be what can we do to heal the angry mob that will vote for a guy like him?  They're very unwell people, which is extremely obvious due to this election insanity. 

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 10:07pm
Oh G*d, there's a recording of Trump saying that when he was young, he was the best baseball player in NY.

My dad would have found that interesting.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2016 at 9:26am
[QUOTE=M I X E Y]"Billy Bush was fired from his job because he took part in the "grab her by the pussy" bus room talk.  

Donald Trump gets to run for the highest position in our country to represent all of us... and lie lie lie to our country about almost everything all of these stinkin' months." ...  ... ... 

Yes, 
This is such a great example of 
Donald Drumpf's "Jobs Jobs Jobs!' 
Plan for the US 
***LoL***

Mark my words...
new gigs for everybody at 
Trump TV...
and YOU get to pay him...
in the new 
"Jobs Jobs Jobs!' 
Plan for the US 

Really!!!

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2016 at 11:13pm
Oh great, Geno... SS TV... Just what we need.

I was hoping Bernie Sanders would keep his movement going via his own TV program.

Re:  The Hillary FBI business, what are the odds of this question mark stuff being brought up by Jim Comey, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey against the wishes of the justice department, within days of November 8th?  Not cool at all.  Why isn't the FBI explaining what's going on?  If they want to "reveal" something,  then how about REVEALING it.  Is the motivation really transparency, because they aren't being transparent?  FBI Director Comey seems like a good guy.  What's going on?  I don't think they're going to find anything.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2016 at 1:36pm
Interesting...

FBI Director Comey was against saying that the Russians were behind the hacks, because he felt that it was too close to the timing of the ongoing election. (... causing difficulty for Trump)

Without factual information provided (because the FBI doesn't have it yet), I can only wonder if maybe Director Comey came forward with the current e-mail question due to pressure from somewhere.  

Director Comey acted personally against advice, which according to what I've read he's prone to do, so that's not surprising.  He's been known to act re his personal moral code, much of which I'm in agreement... but this one is very odd.  (... causing difficulty for Hillary) 

... and now we're back to talking about men and their weenie driven issues.
Trump is now yacking about everything but what he can do if he's elected.

FOCAS on what can happen if we elect the wrong person! Nuke

8 days until election day. . .

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2016 at 3:16am
Nov 1...

A rise to power... 
and an overthrow of our government, 
is easily gained by bypassing our democratic process. 

Wake Up People!!

That is exactly what is happening!

Stop being casual about the following:
"Freedom of speech" is NOT to include THREATS. 
Verbal "competition" is NOT to include DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.
"Appropriate" is NOT to include ILLEGAL.

The media still covers this election like it's about 2 candidates going at each other.  That's not what's going on here.  What's going on is a fueling, unifying and organizing of all of the weaponized, bunker club nut bags in not only this country, but elsewhere too. 

Trump's addiction to power could never be satiated by being president of this country. He has the soul of a dictator; and there is no shortage of similarly power addicted people to join him. 

There is no real Trump "campaign".  There is no necessary quest for him to "lock up the white house" in his mind, although it would be easier for him if he could.  

To buy time, he better NOT be elected, because he's going to make things dangerous enough, when Hillary is elected.  Too much "real estate" has already been granted to this guy. 

Stop addressing the smoke screens and FOCUS on what's REALLY going on!

Mixey  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2016 at 11:44am
Ever wonder about stuff like this??? 

And Who is getting groped while paying for it all???

Three guesses!!!

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
"GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump insists on flying aboard his luxury jet,
rather than a more practical airplane. 
The cost to taxpayers: millions of dollars." - 
Click here to read about this nightmare scam from Trump - HuffingtonPost Link:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2016 at 8:19am
So, like...which one???

for a guide to the two choices, fast forward to about 6:12...

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2016 at 10:54pm
LOL Geno I enjoyed that!!!
Seth Meyers didn't miss a beat.  WOW that was 6:12 WELL DONE!! ClapClapClapClapClap

Re Donald's airplane... I can't complain... Everyone knows that my 747 is plated in platinum, and my tour is given by a model too. He eats chips in the guest area with his balls hanging out, and I don't have to pay for any of it either. LOL

Bill Maur annoys me no end sometimes, but OMG tonight's show is REALLY funny, and definitely worthwhile and onpoint, IMO!!  ClapClapClapClapClap

He interviewed President Obama 3 days ago and it just aired.  Obama said there are 800 channels and the American people don't know what to choose and where the truth is, because there are so many filters.  He continued to say;  "If I listened to FOX NEWS, I wouldn't vote for me either."  LOLClap

Re concern over what Trump will do to the state of the Republican party if Hillary wins, Bill Maur said (paraphrase);
I'm not worried about Trump not winning and his people taking over a waffle stand. LOLThumbs Up

EVERYBODY PLEASE VOTE OMG!

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2016 at 12:34pm
Countdown 3 Days to go...

I'm voting for Hillary, as you all know; and I hope she's elected more than I can express; but if Trump is elected (barring any voter wrongdoing involved), then I believe in giving the majority of our American voters an honest chance (with eyes & ears open), and support their (my) elected president.

Even though Trump's proven to me that he's a continual liar during this election; like him, trust him or not, there's a time to support whomever ends up with the job.  

America has a lot of MAJOR flaws, but America is my home; and we're already a great country!  Stronger Together all the way no matter what... unless we find that we've ended up electing a Censored Hitler, and then something else needs to happen. 

I hope for sure, that Clinton wins this! Thumbs Up

Again... Please Vote! ClapClapClapClapClap

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2016 at 7:29pm
FBI Director Comey has announced that the e-mail business on Hillary Clinton is CLOSED!  

The e-mails found on Anthony Weiner's  computer have been found to be duplicates of the ones that have already been investigated.

So this "little blip" (that has occurred during early voting), is a non issue now. 

2 Days to go. . .
Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 2:16pm
TOMORROW IS VOTING DAY !

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH 2016

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. . . 
PUT YOUR PASSION AND YOUR VOICE ON YOUR BALLOT. . .

PLEASE VOTE AMERICA!

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 7:27pm
I've taken my shower.  I'm in my PJs.  My doggie family is in bed for the night; and I'm overwhelmed to tears with pride, that no matter how flawed our democratic process is (and by all means it needs an extreme overhaul), we are all one tomorrow. StarStarStarStarStar

Tomorrow, we all will (who have not already), put our passions to paper, to elect the people we feel will best serve our great country. Our feelings widely differ for sure, but our intentions are focused on what our definition of GOOD is... and for that, I am thankful.  

To HillaryThumbs Up and DonaldThumbs Up, I am amazed that 2 people at your ages have been able to endure this ridiculously long, expensive and exhausting process.  You are both an inspiration to me in that regard.

May love of our great country AmericaHeart, and the world we live inHeart, guide us tomorrow to make decisions that will be indeed be loving and kind for all of us.

Mixey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic