Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2017 at 8:42pm
Wow!!!  Listen to this sack of crap defense!!!

"Eric Trump defends his father from insults and profanity. 
He’s aware of the stuff his dad’s said, right? 
(Todd Dracula for CAFE)"

Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/CAFE/videos/1868774066778811/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2017 at 8:07am
Hi Geno,

I agree... How about what his father says!!!
We all lose it sometimes if we feel we're being treated unfairly; and sometimes we behave inappropriately and say things to people that we shouldn't say.  What pisses me off continually about the Trump group is that they're pretenders, who don't take responsibility for their roles - their actions - their words. They point at someone else, and come up with another pretense - another lie.  It's sickening and DANGEROUS!!!

COMEY TESTIMONY NOW... are we ready for this?

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2017 at 4:12pm
Meanwhile, back at the Republican Crap Table...

OuchConfusedSleepyShockedConfusedOuch

and... more Crap...

Full Story from CBSN, here:

Yes, more Crap, almost as pleasant, as this:...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/85368640

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2017 at 10:47am
Trump Attacks Comey, Makes Cabinet Praise Him: A Closer Look

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2017 at 3:10pm
Yuck re that stink field Geno! LOL

Comey answered a question about why he didn't just tell Trump off during that private meeting with him.  Comey said he wished he had been stronger.  The Bully in Chief now has painted Comey as a coward.  

To Trump, anyone who admits to a lie is a coward. To Trump, anyone who admits to a weakness at anytime is a coward.  

Meanwhile, wife #3 has moved into the White House with their son.

Atty General Sessions is now testifying that he can't remember, doesn't recall, is unable to answer... blah blah  

Interesting that Sessions the point that re the firing of Comey, a change at the top of the investigation shouldn't make a difference in the investigation.  I guess Trump is going to get rid of Meuller.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2017 at 9:34am
Shooting in Washington at Congressional baseball game for charity. Republican Steve Scalise was shot in his left hip. He's now out of surgery and doing OK, hopefully. Others were hit too. Thankfully Scalise had an armed security team with him. They were able to disarm the situation more quickly. The shooter has been shot and he is in custody.

The rhetoric in the aftermath of this horrific event will be about hate, instead of what's behind the hate, unfortunately, IMO. Mental illness should be called out for what it is. Guns and mental illness don't go together well people!!!! HELLO!!! White guy wearing jeans around 60 years old... Not an ISIS convert or someone who'd be stopped by a "travel ban". He was definitely motivated by this political crap, but so far, we don't know what flipped this guy out or if he's a part of a group of similar minded nut jobs.

It's President Trump's birthday today. He's going to speak about this shortly.

President Trump speaking now...
It was a practice baseball game for the planned congressional game. (Makes me wonder how the shooter planned this and if he had help.)
Shooter has died. Members of the security team were shot as well.
VERY appropriate and supportive speech by Trump on this, thank goodness.
More info to follow.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2017 at 9:57am
The shooter belonged to a number of Anti Republican groups, one being "Terminate The Republican Party".

This SUCKS!!!!!!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2017 at 10:25am
We ALL need to care for each other better!!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2017 at 2:41pm
A word on Bully Cowards...

The thing that takes down a bully/coward is a lack of support/friendship/loyalty, not hate/violence. Hate/violence can too easily be promoted by a bully/coward to garner more support/friendship/agreement/loyalty/love/sympathy etc.

We have a guy as President who shouldn't be there. We shouldn't be angry at him; we should be looking at ALL of us to understand how we let this happen; and what we can do to prevent another liar from being chosen to represent ALL of us!!

We adults can't even come together to stop a bully in a neighborhood, or on a playground. That's why we have a Bully In Chief to deal with now.

Our whole society is mentally ill. How can we change this??

For a start, I think we have to show a lack of tolerance for anything of a bully nature. To start, we shouldn't support companies that make money by making people feel bad about themselves for some reason. Watch commercials and notice how many ads garner agreement by doing this.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2017 at 9:49pm
Hi Mixey!  
Yes... and with all of the mind numbing, 
actual, real news "stuff" 
that You covered in the posts above... 
let's add this one into the craziness of 
everything that did, 
everything that is,
and the craziness of everything that could, actually happen:

WoW!!!
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2017 at 10:43pm
OMG Geno!!

I'm so pissed and sad about Scalise's serious injuries!!! HORRIBLE!!! Cry  

... and now Trump is being criminally investigated for possible obstruction of justice by the Special Counsel. Stick THAT on a baseball cap OF ALL THINGS OMG! What's the Washington Post's source, though?  "Officials"???
The election might be overturned and Hillary might be in? 

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2017 at 12:20am
Yes... and while all of that TrumpMess is going on... 
listen to this!!!

U.S. Senator Kamala Harris describes the horrible
 Republican 'Non-Healthcare' Bill, very well!!!

Watch here:

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2017 at 2:32pm
That was an EXCELLENT rundown, Geno.  Thank you!!!  Clap  I'd like to hear the opposing explanation of how this is better for everyone.  Ouch

Again though... under the heading of healthcare being "our right period", rather than "a right of only a few"... NO plan is correct, unless it's all free.  So how is that accomplished?  It should be considered shameful not to just help someone who needs help.  Any other response, including doing nothing, should be seen as shameful.  

We are ALL allowing our system to bully us in so many ways.  I see it every day from right here where I live.  People don't generally stand up for each other.  They think they're looking out for themselves, but by not helping a neighbor, we're actually putting every one at risk, including ourselves.  

Cowards... we all blew it politically.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2017 at 11:18pm
Yes, 
and while they design the 
"Trump-NonHealthcare Plan" 
behind closed doors, 
here is a sneak peek 
from the 
"Trump-NonInfrastructure Plan"... 

and not to worry, if you don' make it,
there's the "Trump-NonHealthcare Plan" 
for 
non-medical non-help.

LoL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2017 at 12:12am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2017 at 9:43am
Mixey, this article backs up what YOU said 
a very long time a ago about abusers and abuse! Thumbs Up

—••—

"Renowned Psychoanalyst Reveals Disturbing Revelation About Donald Trump’s Supporters, And It Is Very, Very Sad"

"...Frank argues that Trump supporters are like victims of an abusive relationship. 
 Trump fulfilled a need for many Americans":

Read here: 

Shocked
Wow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2017 at 9:38pm

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren - 
"I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. 
This is blood money. 
They’re paying for tax cuts 
with American lives..."
OuchConfusedCryConfusedConfused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2017 at 10:54pm
Wow!!!  Trump sinks to a new low swamp gutter! 

" 'THIS DISGUSTING DUDE is US President' 
CNN Ana Navarro EXPLODES 
over Trump Mika Tweet Attack"

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2017 at 10:50pm
... and now, after all of what you posted above, Geno... the Trump Administration (under the guise of preventing voter fraud), wants a TON of personal info on EVERY American registered voter... to be made public, but stored on a private secure server (wtf). 

What is YOUR state going to do?  Will they send them your info, or tell them to go to hell?  CA is not going to comply, thank goodness! 

I'm so sick of bullies!!!!!!!!!!! 

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2017 at 1:11pm
Not sure... but no doubt...
Pres(?) Trumpster... well,
he is showing more and more signs 
of total, dysfunctional idiocy!

ConfusedShockedConfusedShocked  Trumpster = US Embarrasser in Chief ConfusedShockedConfusedShocked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic