Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Town Hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016
    Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 1:56pm
... February 2016...

I may be talking to outer space here, but I'm posting in our Town Hall anyway.

IMO, our next president will be a Democrat.  Thank you Trump for the additional nudge in that direction.

What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 7:57pm
I don't think I've ever witnessed such a hoard of ass licking Republicans, as I have this "Super Tuesday" 2016.  

How many stupid people can there be in one nation?

I don't think all Republicans are stupid... absolutely not the case; but the ones like Christie, standing next to Trump and singing the praises of this so-called "fighter", it's all nothing but a disgusting bowel "movement".

I'm voting for Hillary.  She's the only one who has a track record of years and years of working for the American people and actually accomplishing what she sets out to do.  

Other countries respect Hillary.  We need someone who can work on world issues.  Read about what she's actually done...  on domestic issues as well!

I have to believe there aren't as many stupid people out there as it appears right now.

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 7:00pm
It is all...
beyond 
Outer Space
ridiculous!!!

Politics 2016
(((what a concept)))

ShockedDisapproveStern SmileThumbs DownPinchOuchNukeEvil SmileDead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 7:17pm
Run, Spot, Run.
 Sit, Spot, Sit.
Go, Spot, Go.
You're fired.

and this is the best that the Repellican Party can come up with?

Is it possible
that
 we're doomed
to exist in some sort of
twisted, future
 TV Reality Show?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 7:49pm
Classic 
 Hug

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Donald Trump (HBO)

Trump... 
Drumpf
Wow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2016 at 11:55am
Which Party 
makes the most sense
right now?

Republican Party...
Democratic Party...
Vagina Party...
???

ClapClapHugClapClap 

Vote Early & Vote Often
*LoL*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2016 at 6:01pm
Take note of this:

The  Real Deal

The is no excuse for this rejection...
none! 
Shame on those who killed this bill,
and remember their names
when it's time
to vote
them 
and their party
out of office.

That time is coming up.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 9:52pm
I agree with you Geno.  They had no business tacking on other agenda onto that bill.  How is that even allowed?

Regarding "Vagina Party" ... You do have interesting projects, don't you?  LOL
I think the GOP could have been renamed "The Penis Party" the other day, when they were all into each other's body parts and whatever.  What the hell was all that about!

If you look at what happened here on Soulful Planet, it's really understandable why there are people who are willing and passionate about voting for a guy like Trump, who says next to nothing of substance, while taking an abusive stand supporting that nothingness.  People who have been abused, will mostly vote for more abuse, because it's the only thing of familiarity that they feel they can trust.  Truth and fairness looks frightening to them.  

I have learned that to heal a body of broken people, don't band them together against a common foe. Heal them by providing a home.  Then make sure education is available, so they can start thinking in a sane way.  

I'm voting for a candidate who will work on those issues.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2016 at 8:11pm
If a citizen of this country lies to the Police, we know what happens...

If a citizen of this country lies to the IRS, we know what happens...

If a citizen of this country lies while running for the highest position in this country... why is this allowed??????  Shouldn't it be a crime????

Trump is violating our rights as citizens.  I should be in receipt of truthful representation of the information I need in order to make a good decision on who I want to vote for, without having to listen to such a huge array of lies.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2016 at 6:45pm
OK... so here on Super Tuesday Rep John Kasich has won his home state of Ohio.  

If I had to choose among the Republicans running I'd pick him.  I don't agree with everything, but he seems like an OK guy, and he also has good connections and has accomplished quite a bit.

Mixey  

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 9:34pm
Democrat Bernie Sanders spoke before a crowd of about 15,000 at Safeco Field in Seattle.  I love Bernie "Birdie" Sanders and I agree with everything, especially that change begins from the bottom up and if we all take care of each other, we can accomplish whatever, even if Congress isn't working in our best interests at the moment.

This is the same message Obama gave us.  Change...  we all need to work together, etc.

Truth is...
As soon as a person becomes President, there isn't enough time or enough personal freedom to keep their initiated/funded movement for change going. The Presidential office demands are unrevealed until day 1.  Presidents can accomplish a lot on their own, but we also should have someone in place to continue the momentum for the movement.  Then we would really have a working team.

I'd like to see Hillary Clinton as President, and Bernie Sanders continuing to lead the movement.  I wonder if that could be possible. Why should all of the good work that Bernie has done fade away, just because there's another person who has been voted in?  Shouldn't we need him more than ever at that point?

Would it even be possible, I wonder?  How effective would Bernie be, if he was simply leading a cheer for CHANGE, rather than a cheer for WINNING?

A look at TV might be the best answer to that.  Cooking or selling houses or finding a mate or living in the wilderness is only interesting if there's a "WAR" involved, apparently.  So Bernie would have to keep a competition of some sort going to keep up the interest, IMO.  Maybe he could have his own Reality TV network.  That might actually work. 

Meanwhile on the idiot side of the isle, I'm very happy that John Kasich (who isn't an idiot, even though I disagree with him on many things) is staying in the Republican race.  Anything to keep Trump and Cruz a little more delegate starved has my approval.

I liked Bernie Sanders' characterization of the Republican race as being like a food fight in the cafeteria in 8th grade. Smile

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2016 at 10:21pm
HISTORIC DAY TODAY!

I voted for Hillary Clinton here in California in today's primary.  Hillary is now the Democratic nominee for president, THE FIRST WOMAN EVER IN THIS COUNTRY TO BE A PARTY NOMINEE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT; and I just listened to her historic speech tonight.  She hit it out of the park!!!  She was inclusive, intelligent and sincere. I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!! I cried through the whole speech!!  What a gift & it's my birthday today too!!!!!!

Bernie Sanders ran an awesome campaign and should be highly commended! I hope he stays in it for the fight and for our rights in support of Hillary.  We can't let Bully Trump gain any votes in November!  Bernie will speak in less than an hour.  I'm looking forward to it!

HUGE NIGHT TONIGHT!!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 5:22pm
Thumbs Up

Thanks, Mixey!!!

I'm just getting a little bit caught up on what's been happening news wise in the world, while wolfing down a sandwich between sessions, reading the posts above that You wrote...
... and (((Happy Birthday, again, too!))) *lol*

Mixey, You are so right about the Sanders thing... it would be ashamed to waste all of the "good energy" that he's created because of a win/loose situation.  There has to be a way somewhere in the future to do this... if nobody was listening or cared... that would be one thing, but when a candidate's policies and thoughts resonate with so many across the country... there should be a way to harness that positive energy into something that actually benefits the majority of everybody in positive ways... 

We'll see... eventually... how this all plays out...

Ok, back to work here, now...
~BigSmiles, Geno

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2016 at 3:00pm
Hi Geno,

Bernie is in talks with Hillary and Obama, trying to effect a change in his revolution's direction, before he wants to shift his energy to back Hillary.  

Problem is... they've never been apart in viewpoint of the goal.  They're in disagreement on what's realistic and how to accomplish the same goals. 

Bernie got a lot of momentum going and a huge following, because he said what we'd mostly all want to hear... what's wrong and shouldn't be that way. What he neglected to explain is how to enact the change, other than saying change happens from the bottom up.  So now... he wants to demonstrate that that works; but IMO... this isn't the time to do that!  

In order to get Bernie's marbles, Hillary is going to have to say something like... yes... free college for everyone, for example; and she knows that if she does that, she's going to be pissing off a bunch of powerful people, and now isn't the time to do that either.  She needs to say that she will lessen the burden on college students.  

IMO... Bernie needs to start being a realistic team player, and stop being all about Bernie looking like a hero.

Yeah... who wouldn't want free college, free healthcare... and all of the other stuff he talks about!  Hillary wants that too; but Hillary has a plan on how to move towards that.  Bernie thinks people can just demand it and they'll get it.  Sure... that'll work if a HUGE mass of people get angry and crazy; but he overestimates the size and impact of his revolution base... and what he better start seeing is that his followers are going to impact the election and get Trump elected if he doesn't get his head out of his a**!

Mixey 
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 3:57pm
Fast forward to today...

DEMs 
Cinton & Kaine   
VS   
REPs  
Trump & Pence

Dividers unite with other dividers.
Their mutual goal is to keep a fight going so that they can be the head of something.  They are afraid little bullies, with nothing of substance at their core.

The fans of these bullies are afraid little wannabes as well, with nothing of substance at their core too.  They want to be promised safety, but they won't trust the promise, unless it's combined with abuse and divisive behavior towards "them", whoever that collective target is.

Hence...

ISIS LOVES Trump!  They're grand partners.

It's too bad that there are so many damaged, afraid people in this world. This is the fault of all of us!  

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 2:48pm
TRYING to watch the Democratic National Committee:   

Please God WHY won't the media shut the F*** up and let us listen to the people at the podium????? Censored

OMG shut up!!!!!!!  Even CNN won't shut up! Angry

The beast we're feeding in this country is the media.  That's our real boss. It's not wall street or individual billionaires or any of that business.  The real entity that's running everything isn't our government, it's our insatiable addiction to salacious gossip, gloom, doom, outrageous behavior and just plain stuff to argue about.  That's what is driving this ridiculously LONG winning and losing game. Dead If we keep allowing this to go on, we can look forward to Trump dropping his drawers , pointing his ass at Hillary; and farting more lies at us.  He'll win. That's how STUPID this whole thing is. Wacko

I'm not listening to the "news" about this election anymore.  Dead
In November, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.  ClapClapThumbs UpClapClap

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2016 at 12:53am
OK I can't shut up.

We've gone through 2 Presidential debates now, one VP debate and the last Presidential debate is on the way.

The so called "locker room talk"... Regardless out of whose mouths we're hearing it from, is of no interest to me. 

Men and women, with all of our lusts and private indiscressions, thoughts, fantasies, mistakes and whatever other crap we have in our closets.... NOT ONE OF US is free of this stuff in varying degrees (and for sure... for some, the crap lands in the "deplorable" category); but regardless, it's still annoying and hypocritical and stupid to focus on this at this point.  

RIGHT NOW... we all need to LISTEN, INVESTIGATE and FACT CHECK (in the event we haven't already gotten it Wacko) in order to appreciate who of the the two would most likely know how to do the friggin job of being the President!!!

Hillary... PLEASE... Ignore the Trump salacious topics. As you know, and most of everyone else knows, he's only able to label everything "a disaster". He has no clue how to make presidential decisions, that will actually work for people. Just keep talking about what you know how to do and forget about whether your very sad opponent has apologized or whatever!

When you're winning, just own it!!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2016 at 9:13pm
OK... Trump is more sexually abusive than I thought based on what's coming out... IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE TRUE.

I thought he was just bragging about being forward; and my original idea was that it's got to be really confusing to a man.  How does one please women, who generally want a guy to "be a man", and "be spontaneous"... "don't ask for permission"... just "make a move", etc? How does a guy tell where the line is in the beginning of a possible relationship to know when his expressed desire would be taken as crossing over from "being a man" to "being out of line"?

Anyway... there's no question in my mind that Trump feels so entitled, that the above conundrum wouldn't concern him at all.  He feels he has the right (with no possibility of consequences) to do what the F he wants to do to anyone... men, women, children, whomever. It's not a far stretch to consider that he's not just been bragging about sexual assault, he's also been doing it.

I've been in receipt of this kind of behavior more times than I care to remember. Angry  It happened to me many times when I was in a work environment, when my ability to provide for my family as a single parent was at stake.  It also happened to me when I was alone as a child and as a young teen. 

MANY men think they can have their way with women.  We're not that far away from caveman days culturally.  Look at some of the movies from the 40's.  60 years later, we're getting a little better, but we still have a long way to go in the way of mutual respect between men and women.

Investigate... Prove it one way or another... and LOCK HIM UP... if it's true! 

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 7:22pm
Mixey, Yes!

and 
Wow

Look at these videos, 
back to back.

What CONTRAST between... 

That "conversation"...

verses 

This conversation...

Wow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 7:40pm
Fire The Missles...

and Yikes, 

watch it all... 

Meltdown!

"Excuse me".... 
???

Yikes!

Vote Early, Vote Often,
Here in the 

— "Voting Preference Right Now Poll" —

Which Party 
makes the most sense