Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where Am I ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2019 at 9:44pm

Remembering 
the Memories of Travis today in 2019,
as it nears his birthday.

Mixey, Much Love To You, Geno

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2020 at 1:52pm
 Thank you for that beautiful post above Geno!

Today, March 31st, 2020, marks 11 years since my beautiful boy passed.  I’ll forever be heartbroken.  All week I’ve listened to music and gone through your journals my son.  You were miles ahead of me, in knowing.  You read people’s intentions so well that when you responded to those instead of the actions that might have been, people didn’t understand you.  You were miles ahead.  That’s why you loved animals so much.  You were a child who was instep with nature.  Animals loved you and you loved them.  I wish the world, especially now was more like you.  You weren’t greedy.  You wanted to share with everyone, even the ones with bad intentions.  You knew we are all one, even with the bad ones.

I miss you so much!
Always my love to you Travis,
Mom XO
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2020 at 3:15pm
Dear Travis...
Do I speak?  Do I write?  Do I keep quiet?

There are protests and riots going on all over this country.  Racial unrest has escalated.  The pot is being more than stirred by tweets from you know who.

In the town where we lived, the locals on Nextdoor are arguing about the same old stupid stuff. If I give them all an earful of what happened to you, what happened to us at the hands of cops and our greedy, racist, criminal neighbors... if I give a voice to you, will it matter, or will they just trash you some more?  

What should I do my son?  Should I write?  Should I speak?  Should I shut up?
I miss you so much Travis!  💔
Love always,
Mom
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2020 at 5:23pm
Remembering Travis on his Birthday

Mixey, and as You asked...

"Dear Travis...
Do I speak?  Do I write?  Do I keep quiet?" 

I have pondered the same thing. The world is way out, way past crazy, with extremely hard boiled, angry, opposing views plus... no compromise or mutual understanding between opposite sides... anywhere in sight. 

Who knows what is best to do... especially in this horrible year of ...2020. 

Anyway, Travis, remembering your life on this planet. 
Heart Rest in Peace 

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2020 at 4:11am

Thank you Geno. Heart 
His name was the Crossroads from Dark Water.
Upon his birth, his world became my world.
He was harassed.  He was treated badly and unfairly.
His trials impacted everyone who knew us.
The self-righteous took him down.  
In 2009, he paid with his last breath.
He would have been 42 today.

We are at that crossroads.
The waters are dark.
My voice will not be silenced.

I love you Travis.
Forever, Broken Heart
Mom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2021 at 8:41am
Mixey, 
As we near the end of March, 2021...
Just thinking about, and remembering Travis,
and knowing that his memory, and the love for him
lives on.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2021 at 7:04pm
Dear Travis,

I have a sense that our beloved Crest has been bulldozed.  I’m feeling an air of much rejoicing for the elimination of our memories and all evidence of the ill deeds by those who trespassed against us. Is it my imagination or is it real?  I don’t know. Your shoes were on the roof.  Where are they now?  I pity the souls who handled them.  They’ll carry that reminder with them always of what they did to you. 

Through chills, a headache and a sinus infection for the last few days, I’ve been going through your boxes and re-experiencing your life through 2021 eyes. How would things have been for you if you had lived? Are things better or worse in the world?  I think worse. Even though there are so many examples to learn from, of rampant racism in focus, people still don’t get it.  I sure didn’t understand when I met your father. I would have never hung this on you if I had really understood.  

12 years since you’ve been gone. I miss you every day, my son. 💔
I love you Travis forever,
Mom
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2021 at 2:09am
Thank you Geno for thinking about Travis.  ❤️
Time moves on, but I haven’t.
Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2021 at 4:51pm
Mixey,
Remembering Travis, on this day,
and the Memories of him...
~MuchLove to You,
Geno
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2021 at 8:05am
Dear Travis…

I found the pictures of you that I thought were lost, found in a box within a box.  Pictures… so what? I miss you so much! 💔 It’s been a hard headachy crying week and especially yesterday. What could I have done differently?  What should have remained the same? Your life deserved better!!!

A few months ago, our beloved Crest was decimated, wiped clean of whatever they think we were, and sold again for profit. Your shoes were removed from the roof. I wonder who touched your shoes. What were their thoughts? Did they laugh?  Were they disgusted?  Were they indifferent? Those ugly people… 

Geno, you understand.  Thank you for your kind words. The music we did in Travis’s memory will live on.  You’ll see.

I love you with all of my heart, my son. ❤️
Mom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic