Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > MUSIC RADIO ~ DJs ~ CHAT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WELCOME to BC BEACH !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WELCOME to BC BEACH !
    Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 8:09am

Dear Soulful Planet Members...

Due to all of the wonderful contributions and support that we have received from our teriffic station owners, DJs, MixMasters, radio fans, artists, and music lovers...

We have decided to devote an area here on Soulful Planet in BC Beach, especially for interactive Chat rooms and Radio links, Topics related to radio, Podcasts and Links to streaming audio.

We will continue to add to this area to create a user-friendly environment, which will make interactions with our favorite stations a whole lot of fun!

Please feel free to leave your comments here.

Many thanks,
Mixey &
S. P. A. T.
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 8:31am
WOW!!!

This looks like a great idea, Mixey & S.P.A.T.!!!  KUDOS to you.Clap

Two questions. 

Since this is in the BC section, can non-members see the threads and participate?

Also, I'm not sure I understand how this will work - i.e. interactive Chat, etc..  I hope you can explain more to those of us who are technically challanged - namely me.LOL

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 9:02am

Thanks Dream... No problem...

Non-members can see all of the threads in the Music Radio section, but they can't participate in those threads, unless they become members of Soulful Planet. 

Right now, the chat is only in the threads, or via links that are posted.  Shortly, there will be an actual running chat room for each radio station.

The Bat Cave is a part of BC Beach as well, but as you know, it can't be seen or entered by anyone without a password.

You'll see what we mean.  If you have any ideas, let us know.  We thought about opening the radio threads to non-members as well, but if we do that and get rid of the need to login, it opens us up to automated hackers, so we don't think that's a great idea. 

Mixey &
S. P. A. T.
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 9:06am
I think this is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand much better now.  I think you've hit on an idea that will be a big hit.

I can dig it re the hacker problem.

I hope this really takes off.  WHAT FUN!!!Clap

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 9:19am
Thanks Dream...

It just makes our village more alive I think.  The chat's move fast, and then they go away.  It's an event.  Our threads are for our contibutions that will always be here.  So we'll have the best of both.

Mixey &
S. P. A. T.
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 2:10pm

A W E S O M E !!!

M I X E Y,

Y O U   R O C K

&

W E   L O V E   Y O U

for ALL of The
WONDERFUL COOL STUFF
THAT YOU DO
for ALL of US
Here at
SOULFULPLANET!!!

Much Love To YA, As Always,