Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > S. P. A. T. (Soulful Planet Administration Team) > Contact Soulful Planet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WE ARE BACK!!!! we were down Fri7/4 - U - Event Date: Jul 10 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 12:42pm
Lemon cake sounds yummy, doug.  I'm in.  If you can find some key lime pie smothered in whipped cream for me and Soul Sister, you're GOLDEN!!Smile

Geno depressed???????????????????  Aw hell to the naugh!!!!  Can't be. Cry I miss those positive vibes.  He'll be back in shape for the big party Saturday.  BIG HugHug to our friend!!

dream 
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
douglasm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 12:52pm

Lemon Pie. 

It's a horribly obscure reverence taken from the 1970 LP "Sander's Truckstop" by Ed Sanders, from the song "The Iliad".

OK, so now let us all recite the Johnny Pi*soff credo......

s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 3:01pm

LOL douglasm I do affirm that you were over my head!

Coolgeorge
douglasm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote douglasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 3:08pm
I hope I at least get a couple of points for not typing Pissoff......

Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 3:49pm
Doug!

yes two points for not saying Pissoff......
but six points for saying Pissoff anyway! **LOL**

Ok World it's time for...

Update 3:

Yes, i went through my temporary meltdown *lol* while frustrated-ly wrestling with audio files that I was attempting to upload to YouSendIt... but i think their Server was having a rare meltdown, too, while thinking... why am I here.

So I took a break after the Disaronno power-nap, and took a walk up the mountain road next to us here, and when I got back, Mixey was on the phone, which always brightens up the worst of my moods, and in two seconds, we were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Too funny.

Mixey asked me why I was feeling like crap. I said... oh deep and pondering, Fourth of July style questions like...

"Why am I here?" She laughed and said, "Geno, we are so writing a song about that!:"
I said wait, not a song, not an album... but... the Boxed Set! *lol*

So "Why am I here? - The DVD Boxed Set" will no doubt be appearing in record stores, supermarkets, and at a scrap metal dealers and landfills near you, soon.

*lol* (((LoveYa, Mixey! Thanks, I needed that!)))

Soul Sister... yes, relax is a very good idea!

So anywho... I know that George and Mixey are anticipating a boat load of work tonight resulting in a smooth transition to the new server. (George, I just got your email too... thanks!)

After it's all done and up again... it should be very cool in the long run, to have our beloved SP Forum fully functioning as it was originally designed to do, and really flying once again.

(((George & Mixey, call me anytime overnight if there is some mundane task that I might be able to help out with, or like finding needles in the haystacks of code or setting the haystacks on fire or something... *lol*)))
Until then, I'll work on "the follow up" release to:

"Why am I here? - The DVD Boxed Set"

... which has a rough working title of: "I Suck at Life - The DVD Boxed Set" Part One.

*lol* ...it's a sing along, ComeByYa style album... with fireworks and water canons *lol*

Toad & Dream... I'm cooking Burgers and Coronas on the inferno grill on the 'D'Street deck, and yes, we have an unlimited supply of ash-trays out there too.
ComeOnDown E'rebody!

Love Ya All!
Genooooooooooooo

Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2008 at 5:44pm
Hey Ya' All;
 Let's have a beach - barbeque partay!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll bring the 'frozen marguritas', add sea scallops & colossal shrimp to dream's list, and oh yes dream add the key lime pie for dessert!

Throw in that aqua water against the turquoise blue sky and by sunset I'll be "Irie" singing "One Love One Heart, Let's Get Together And Feel Alright"....... Ya' Mon!!! Let's rock it Carib style!!!
Me in an island stylee frame of mind, lol, lol...........no bumba clots allowed, heeeeeeeeee.......

"One Love" Heart,
S.S.
"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 7:24am
Please use this as a test area to make sure you can post pictures etc.

If any of you are having a difficulty logging on, give it 24 hours for your ISP's to update.  Some take longer than others.

If you have any questions, let us know. YEAHThumbs%20Up

Thanx,
S. P. A. T.
Coolgeorge

Bobby Cutchins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Cutchins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:04am
Hi everybody. It has been a while for me. I had my mother and my wife in two different hospitals in two different cities at the same time. It was rough but I made it. I'm tired and I am so far behind on email, myspace and of course, Soulful Planet, but I will catch up.

I just wanted to take this moment to say hello to everybody, new and old, and to say "yippeeeee, I'm back!!!!!" I will be on as often as I can. I am having to do more than I thought towards my album's release but it's all good. It's nice to be back and I hope each of you will have a "wonderful day in the neighborhood". 

HugGlad To Be BacK,Hug
                 Bobby C
Bobby C
If you can't sing, HUM!
Just feel the music!
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:24am

Hey Bobby welcome back, but sorry to hear your wife and mom were in the hospital. Hope they will be well soon. Keep us posted.

ClapCongrats on your album release. I'll be your armored truck driver for when you need to make a deposit. haha

Best,
Coolgeorge
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:30am
And another post from inside The Bat Cave!
hahaThumbs%20Up
Coolgeorge
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:36am
           Sure is great to see the Planet up and
 running again !!!  I was in withdrawl, and spazzin'
 out.........

I'm feelin' much better now !!
          SHOW TIME FOLKS !!!!!!!SmileSmileTongueTongueSmileSmile

The toadster
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 8:47am
Bruce is head of the new server admin. team, which will help our S.P.A.T.!
Baby you rock!!!
George you are the bomb!!!
Much love to everybody for hanging in there.
Mixey

AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:05am

I was spazzing too Toad! haha

Glad you are here with us!
Thanx Mixey and Bruce you most definitely ROCK!
Clapgeorge
Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:16am
CONGRATS TO ALL THE S.P.A.TEAM, M I X E Y, GEORGE, BRUCE, EXCELLENT WORK GUYS!!!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

S.S.
"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:17am

MIXEY, GEORGE & BRUCE!!!

Fantastic job
of getting
SoulfulPlanet
back online with the new
kick-ass server!

It is so great to have our Home back once again!
Great Work, Much Love & Huge Thank You's
Geno

Bobby Cutchins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobby Cutchins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:20am
Thanks, George. It was a rough go for awhile. There were 36 miles from one hospital to the other. I am happy to say, however, that both of them are no longer hospitalized and are recuperating nicely. I get a break.

If the album is like you say, I will be glad for you to drive the armored truck... all the way to S.P.N.B (Soulful Planet National Bank).  That is the only institution I would trust with that much money.  Big%20smile

Anyway, it's great to be among my friends again. I really am glad to be back.

Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap
Bobby C
If you can't sing, HUM!
Just feel the music!
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:22am
WOAH NO!

Bobby didn't you just post something in white? Please tell me I didn't just see a post vanish!

Thanx Soul Sister and Gene!

Confusedgeorge
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:25am

WHOOOOO WHO! haha

You just changed the color! Oh MAN!
Shockedgeorge

Sorry bout that Bobby.  Hospitals 2 of them. I'm happy they are doing better and less stress for you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:29am
testing pics...

Oh Yeah!!!!!!

~~~~~
And Bobby!!!! I'm Very Glad to hear that they are both home again recuperating since we last talked on the landline on Sunday!

This is a good news day!
Geno

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 9:33am
Thank you Bobby, Toad, Soul Sister & Gene!

Love those fireworks Gene!

Bobby, you've given me an idea for a dAbIdA Village Bank.

We'll have a monetary system called the KUDO... lol!!!
Glad your wife and mom are doing better!

Love all of you,
Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic