Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Cuisine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sex Appetizers Drinks Sex Stogies & Sex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Various Decree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sex Appetizers Drinks Sex Stogies & Sex
    Posted: Jul 12 2007 at 2:11pm
Cool What are ye all drinkin en smokin after 7 oysters slide down yer neck?

The Drunken Musicians Society

" Each Man Is His Own Monarch "
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2007 at 11:56am
TongueThe Drunken Musicians Society,
The Drink of choice for me Lately is a tall Bloody Mary, with all the good stuff included. I had to start rolling mt own smokes as the state has gone berserko with the taxes on Camels [6 bucks a pack].
As far as the oysters..the only way I can eat them is in homemade stuffing
that I place in a roasting duck. I firmly believe that GOD made oysters to
stuff up a duck's ass !! NO JOKE !!
LOL,
toad Clown
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2007 at 12:05pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

You guys are a riot.LOL

Toad, the only way I eat oysters is cooked.  Raw - forget it.  I love them fried in batter or crumbs, in oyster stew, in stuffing, scalloped oysters, Oysters Bienville ( a New Orleans specialty where they're baked with crabmeat or shrimp on top, spices, Worcestershire sauce, and cheese), and Oysters Rockerfeller.  YUM when they're cooked.  YUCK when they're raw.  Smile
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2007 at 1:23pm
ConfusedDream,
I thought that if anyone would have a comment about my Lobster
thread..it would be you. Dream lives in the state of Maine..and in Maine the lobsters run around on the streets, like Squirrels,racoons,
and stray cats and dogs...Right Dream????? You should be able to
drive around with a hand held fish net hanging out of the car window
and scoop up however many of them you need, Right???
By the way...You started rolling yer own smokes yet?
LOL,
toad Clown
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2007 at 2:25pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Lobster prices are high now because the "summer complaints" aka tourists are here.  We bilk 'em all we can while they're here.  LOL!

We do have squirrels, racoons, groundhogs, birds, white tail deer, Moose & stray pups & kitties and other assorted wildlife.  Lobsters haven't learned to drive yet, so I don't see too many on the streets in the summertime.  They prefer the Winter when they can get around by dog sled. LOL

I have not started rolling my own ciggies yet - still have some cartons left from the last time I bought a bunch.  Taxes here are outa sight too.  As soon as I get down a few, I'm going to do it.  I wrote down all your tips, which are most appreciated.

Now, I have to check out your lobster thread.
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2007 at 2:34pm
Oysters Rockerfeller is one of my favorites
George Thumbs%20Up
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2007 at 5:17am
Aren't they yummy, George??!!!!  I love them too and if you love those, you would go nuts over Oysters Bienville - they're even better.  Whenever I went to New Orleans, I ordered them in a number of restaurants.  They all make them a little differently, but the basics are the same.  They are served as a appetizer and I loved them so much,  I would order several appetizer portions and make a meal out of them.

Some of the best Oysters Rockerfeller I ever had anywhere were in Jackson Hole, Wyoming of all places.  I was pleasantly surprised because that is BIG beef country.
Various Decree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Various Decree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2007 at 7:00am
Dream207,

If you ordered oysters in Wyoming, you may have been served cow testicles!

I'm not kidding. Mountain oysters, prairie oysters, rocky mountain oysters, are all names for cow testicles.

I'll leave it at that. lol

John
" Each Man Is His Own Monarch "
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2007 at 7:17am

LOLThumbs%20Up

g

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic