Forum Description: World Governments & All Political Discussion
URL: http://www.soulfulplanet.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5919
Printed Date: Apr 19 2018 at 5:29am

Topic: Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016
Posted By: M I X E Y
Subject: Who Will (Did) Win The Presidency 2016
Date Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 1:56pm
... February 2016...

I may be talking to outer space here, but I'm posting in our Town Hall anyway.

IMO, our next president will be a Democrat.  Thank you Trump for the additional nudge in that direction.

What do you think?

Mixey

Replies:
Date Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 7:57pm
I don't think I've ever witnessed such a hoard of ass licking Republicans, as I have this "Super Tuesday" 2016.  

How many stupid people can there be in one nation?

I don't think all Republicans are stupid... absolutely not the case; but the ones like Christie, standing next to Trump and singing the praises of this so-called "fighter", it's all nothing but a disgusting bowel "movement".

I'm voting for Hillary.  She's the only one who has a track record of years and years of working for the American people and actually accomplishing what she sets out to do.  

Other countries respect Hillary.  We need someone who can work on world issues.  Read about what she's actually done...  on domestic issues as well!

I have to believe there aren't as many stupid people out there as it appears right now.

Mixey

Posted By: Gene_Leone_Mix
Date Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 7:00pm
It is all...
beyond 
Outer Space
ridiculous!!!

Politics 2016
(((what a concept)))

ShockedDisapproveStern SmileThumbs DownPinchOuchNukeEvil SmileDead

-------------
http://geneleonemix.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - Gene_Leone_Mix

Date Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 7:17pm
Run, Spot, Run.
 Sit, Spot, Sit.
Go, Spot, Go.
You're fired.

https://vine.co/v/i60YubamjY5/embed" rel="nofollow -  https://vine.co/v/i60YubamjY5/embed 

and this is the best that the Repellican Party can come up with?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/b5/34/c4b53483a6598d7eca5217cd4cec5cb7.jpg" rel="nofollow -  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/b5/34/c4b53483a6598d7eca5217cd4cec5cb7.jpg

Is it possible
that
 we're doomed
to exist in some sort of
twisted, future
 TV Reality Show?

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 03 2016 at 7:49pm
Classic 
 Hug

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Donald Trump (HBO)

http://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ

Trump... 
Drumpf
Wow!

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 05 2016 at 11:55am
Which Party 
makes the most sense
right now?

Republican Party...
Democratic Party...
Vagina Party...
???

ClapClapHugClapClap 

Vote Early & Vote Often
*LoL*

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 05 2016 at 6:01pm
Take note of this:

The  Real Deal

The is no excuse for this rejection...
none! 
Shame on those who killed this bill,
and remember their names
when it's time
to vote
them 
and their party
out of office.

That time is coming up.

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 11 2016 at 9:52pm
I agree with you Geno.  They had no business tacking on other agenda onto that bill.  How is that even allowed?

Regarding "Vagina Party" ... You do have interesting projects, don't you?  LOL
I think the GOP could have been renamed "The Penis Party" the other day, when they were all into each other's body parts and whatever.  What the hell was all that about!

If you look at what happened here on Soulful Planet, it's really understandable why there are people who are willing and passionate about voting for a guy like Trump, who says next to nothing of substance, while taking an abusive stand supporting that nothingness.  People who have been abused, will mostly vote for more abuse, because it's the only thing of familiarity that they feel they can trust.  Truth and fairness looks frightening to them.  

I have learned that to heal a body of broken people, don't band them together against a common foe. Heal them by providing a home.  Then make sure education is available, so they can start thinking in a sane way.  

I'm voting for a candidate who will work on those issues.

Mixey

Date Posted: Mar 14 2016 at 8:11pm
If a citizen of this country lies to the Police, we know what happens...

If a citizen of this country lies to the IRS, we know what happens...

If a citizen of this country lies while running for the highest position in this country... why is this allowed??????  Shouldn't it be a crime????

Trump is violating our rights as citizens.  I should be in receipt of truthful representation of the information I need in order to make a good decision on who I want to vote for, without having to listen to such a huge array of lies.

Mixey

Date Posted: Mar 15 2016 at 6:45pm
OK... so here on Super Tuesday Rep John Kasich has won his home state of Ohio.  

If I had to choose among the Republicans running I'd pick him.  I don't agree with everything, but he seems like an OK guy, and he also has good connections and has accomplished quite a bit.

Mixey  

Date Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 9:34pm
Democrat Bernie Sanders spoke before a crowd of about 15,000 at Safeco Field in Seattle.  I love Bernie "Birdie" Sanders and I agree with everything, especially that change begins from the bottom up and if we all take care of each other, we can accomplish whatever, even if Congress isn't working in our best interests at the moment.

This is the same message Obama gave us.  Change...  we all need to work together, etc.

Truth is...
As soon as a person becomes President, there isn't enough time or enough personal freedom to keep their initiated/funded movement for change going. The Presidential office demands are unrevealed until day 1.  Presidents can accomplish a lot on their own, but we also should have someone in place to continue the momentum for the movement.  Then we would really have a working team.

I'd like to see Hillary Clinton as President, and Bernie Sanders continuing to lead the movement.  I wonder if that could be possible. Why should all of the good work that Bernie has done fade away, just because there's another person who has been voted in?  Shouldn't we need him more than ever at that point?

Would it even be possible, I wonder?  How effective would Bernie be, if he was simply leading a cheer for CHANGE, rather than a cheer for WINNING?

A look at TV might be the best answer to that.  Cooking or selling houses or finding a mate or living in the wilderness is only interesting if there's a "WAR" involved, apparently.  So Bernie would have to keep a competition of some sort going to keep up the interest, IMO.  Maybe he could have his own Reality TV network.  That might actually work. 

Meanwhile on the idiot side of the isle, I'm very happy that John Kasich (who isn't an idiot, even though I disagree with him on many things) is staying in the Republican race.  Anything to keep Trump and Cruz a little more delegate starved has my approval.

I liked Bernie Sanders' characterization of the Republican race as being like a food fight in the cafeteria in 8th grade. Smile

Mixey

Date Posted: Jun 07 2016 at 10:21pm
HISTORIC DAY TODAY!

I voted for Hillary Clinton here in California in today's primary.  Hillary is now the Democratic nominee for president, THE FIRST WOMAN EVER IN THIS COUNTRY TO BE A PARTY NOMINEE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT; and I just listened to her historic speech tonight.  She hit it out of the park!!!  She was inclusive, intelligent and sincere. I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!! I cried through the whole speech!!  What a gift & it's my birthday today too!!!!!!

Bernie Sanders ran an awesome campaign and should be highly commended! I hope he stays in it for the fight and for our rights in support of Hillary.  We can't let Bully Trump gain any votes in November!  Bernie will speak in less than an hour.  I'm looking forward to it!

HUGE NIGHT TONIGHT!!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Mixey

Date Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 5:22pm
Thumbs Up

Thanks, Mixey!!!

I'm just getting a little bit caught up on what's been happening news wise in the world, while wolfing down a sandwich between sessions, reading the posts above that You wrote...
... and (((Happy Birthday, again, too!))) *lol*

Mixey, You are so right about the Sanders thing... it would be ashamed to waste all of the "good energy" that he's created because of a win/loose situation.  There has to be a way somewhere in the future to do this... if nobody was listening or cared... that would be one thing, but when a candidate's policies and thoughts resonate with so many across the country... there should be a way to harness that positive energy into something that actually benefits the majority of everybody in positive ways... 

We'll see... eventually... how this all plays out...

Ok, back to work here, now...
~BigSmiles, Geno

-------------

Date Posted: Jun 15 2016 at 3:00pm
Hi Geno,

Bernie is in talks with Hillary and Obama, trying to effect a change in his revolution's direction, before he wants to shift his energy to back Hillary.  

Problem is... they've never been apart in viewpoint of the goal.  They're in disagreement on what's realistic and how to accomplish the same goals. 

Bernie got a lot of momentum going and a huge following, because he said what we'd mostly all want to hear... what's wrong and shouldn't be that way. What he neglected to explain is how to enact the change, other than saying change happens from the bottom up.  So now... he wants to demonstrate that that works; but IMO... this isn't the time to do that!  

In order to get Bernie's marbles, Hillary is going to have to say something like... yes... free college for everyone, for example; and she knows that if she does that, she's going to be pissing off a bunch of powerful people, and now isn't the time to do that either.  She needs to say that she will lessen the burden on college students.  

IMO... Bernie needs to start being a realistic team player, and stop being all about Bernie looking like a hero.

Yeah... who wouldn't want free college, free healthcare... and all of the other stuff he talks about!  Hillary wants that too; but Hillary has a plan on how to move towards that.  Bernie thinks people can just demand it and they'll get it.  Sure... that'll work if a HUGE mass of people get angry and crazy; but he overestimates the size and impact of his revolution base... and what he better start seeing is that his followers are going to impact the election and get Trump elected if he doesn't get his head out of his a**!

Mixey 

Date Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 3:57pm
Fast forward to today...

DEMs 
Cinton & Kaine   
VS   
REPs  
Trump & Pence

Dividers unite with other dividers.
Their mutual goal is to keep a fight going so that they can be the head of something.  They are afraid little bullies, with nothing of substance at their core.

The fans of these bullies are afraid little wannabes as well, with nothing of substance at their core too.  They want to be promised safety, but they won't trust the promise, unless it's combined with abuse and divisive behavior towards "them", whoever that collective target is.

Hence...

ISIS LOVES Trump!  They're grand partners.

It's too bad that there are so many damaged, afraid people in this world. This is the fault of all of us!  

Mixey

Date Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 2:48pm
TRYING to watch the Democratic National Committee:   

Please God WHY won't the media shut the F*** up and let us listen to the people at the podium????? Censored

OMG shut up!!!!!!!  Even CNN won't shut up! Angry

The beast we're feeding in this country is the media.  That's our real boss. It's not wall street or individual billionaires or any of that business.  The real entity that's running everything isn't our government, it's our insatiable addiction to salacious gossip, gloom, doom, outrageous behavior and just plain stuff to argue about.  That's what is driving this ridiculously LONG winning and losing game. Dead If we keep allowing this to go on, we can look forward to Trump dropping his drawers , pointing his ass at Hillary; and farting more lies at us.  He'll win. That's how STUPID this whole thing is. Wacko

I'm not listening to the "news" about this election anymore.  Dead
In November, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.  ClapClapThumbs UpClapClap

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 11 2016 at 12:53am
OK I can't shut up.

We've gone through 2 Presidential debates now, one VP debate and the last Presidential debate is on the way.

The so called "locker room talk"... Regardless out of whose mouths we're hearing it from, is of no interest to me. 

Men and women, with all of our lusts and private indiscressions, thoughts, fantasies, mistakes and whatever other crap we have in our closets.... NOT ONE OF US is free of this stuff in varying degrees (and for sure... for some, the crap lands in the "deplorable" category); but regardless, it's still annoying and hypocritical and stupid to focus on this at this point.  

RIGHT NOW... we all need to LISTEN, INVESTIGATE and FACT CHECK (in the event we haven't already gotten it Wacko) in order to appreciate who of the the two would most likely know how to do the friggin job of being the President!!!

Hillary... PLEASE... Ignore the Trump salacious topics. As you know, and most of everyone else knows, he's only able to label everything "a disaster". He has no clue how to make presidential decisions, that will actually work for people. Just keep talking about what you know how to do and forget about whether your very sad opponent has apologized or whatever!

When you're winning, just own it!!

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 12 2016 at 9:13pm
OK... Trump is more sexually abusive than I thought based on what's coming out... IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE TRUE.

I thought he was just bragging about being forward; and my original idea was that it's got to be really confusing to a man.  How does one please women, who generally want a guy to "be a man", and "be spontaneous"... "don't ask for permission"... just "make a move", etc? How does a guy tell where the line is in the beginning of a possible relationship to know when his expressed desire would be taken as crossing over from "being a man" to "being out of line"?

Anyway... there's no question in my mind that Trump feels so entitled, that the above conundrum wouldn't concern him at all.  He feels he has the right (with no possibility of consequences) to do what the F he wants to do to anyone... men, women, children, whomever. It's not a far stretch to consider that he's not just been bragging about sexual assault, he's also been doing it.

I've been in receipt of this kind of behavior more times than I care to remember. Angry  It happened to me many times when I was in a work environment, when my ability to provide for my family as a single parent was at stake.  It also happened to me when I was alone as a child and as a young teen. 

MANY men think they can have their way with women.  We're not that far away from caveman days culturally.  Look at some of the movies from the 40's.  60 years later, we're getting a little better, but we still have a long way to go in the way of mutual respect between men and women.

Investigate... Prove it one way or another... and LOCK HIM UP... if it's true! 

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 7:22pm
Mixey, Yes!

and 
Wow

Look at these videos, 
back to back.

What CONTRAST between... 

That "conversation"...

verses 

This conversation...

Wow!

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 14 2016 at 7:40pm
Fire The Missles...

and Yikes, 

watch it all... 

Meltdown!

"Excuse me".... 
???

Yikes!

Vote Early, Vote Often,
Here in the 

— "Voting Preference Right Now Poll" —

Which Party 
makes the most sense
right now?

(  ) - Republican Party...
(  ) - Democratic Party...
(  ) - Independent Party...
(  ) - Green Party...
(  ) - Vagina Party...
( √ ) - Massive Meteor Hitting Planet Earth Reformatting Planet 2016

...as you were!

Big smileStarOuchStarAngryStarShockedStarSleepy

Back in 2013, and 2003, who knew?
https://youtu.be/16DNYQDzc1s

SmileWinkTongueSmile

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 3:14pm
Geno,

Your post of Trump's bus dialogue, and then Michelle's speech posted right below it, is a HUGE gift to everyone!!!  THANK YOU!  ClapClapClapClapClap

While I was listening to Trump, I wasn't appalled. I was laughing.  Then when I heard Michelle Obama, I cried my eyes out!  

I didn't have to wonder long, why I was willing to give Trump a pass on his so-called "locker room" talk.  Michelle explained it perfectly... how many women hide their pain this way.  I guess I'm one of them.  She's absolutely right.  It doesn't feel good to admit how vulnerable I've been, how used or abused in the face of just trying to live.

My father never treated women in a demeaning manner.  My son never did either.  Again, Michelle nailed it...  
When a child, sons as well as daughters, are faced with adults who behave that way, it affects them greatly emotionally; and my son was definitely affected by the bad behavior of adult men and women around him.

My ex-husband demeaned women.  My son was very upset about it, and he couldn't understand how I could have married someone like that.  I didn't do right by my son.  I didn't choose a respectful and loving husband and father for him. Travis, my wonderful son, became a victim of a sexually abusive older woman, because as a child, he had been in receipt of my stupid choices.  Women too, like Donald Trump kind of men, can be just as sexually predatory.  That's how the cycle of abuse goes.  Even when we want to break the chain, our intention is secondary to our actions and irresponsible choices. 

Parents... we need to listen better and protect their children.  We can NOT vote for a sexual predator in this very important election!

Thank you Geno.  
I didn't even get to your next post yet.  I'm emotionally exhausted!

Love you,
Mixey 

Date Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 2:23pm
The final debate between Clinton and Trump is tonight Wed 10/19/2016... 6 pm Pacific... 9 pm Eastern.

The THEM vs US bandwagons will focus with full attention, while millions of media dollars are thrown at it.

Will we hear about what our candidates plan to do to uplift us, or will they be talking about locker room talk and who should lock who up over e-mails?

Real Stuff Worth Our Appreciation:

Yesterday, our Jeff was an instant from being killed, while saving the life of an innocent 3 year old boy, who ran straight into traffic. 

http://www.facebook.com/jeff.knapp1?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf" rel="nofollow - http://www.facebook.com/jeff.knapp1?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Our Gene and Ann are daily and nightly protecting the life of their beloved Mum Mum.

On Sunday, our military along with Turkey's, delivered huge air strikes to ISIS in Syria, and ISIS lost control over their most important city in Syria (Dabiq); which has effectively ruined their recruiting ability, because their loss has embarrassingly ruined their psycho-babble end of the world predictions over the significance of that stronghold within their movement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-dabiq-loses-apocalyptic-prophesy-town-of-dabiq-to-syria-rebels-short-battle-a7363931.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-dabiq-loses-apocalyptic-prophesy-town-of-dabiq-to-syria-rebels-short-battle-a7363931.html

Russia has just installed an anti-aircraft facility in Syria.  ISIS doesn't have aircraft.  WE and neighboring Turkey have aircraft to fight ISIS... So you tell me what Russia's intention is.

Will ANY REAL STUFF get discussed tonight during the debate... ANYTHING other than inflamatory bullshit?

Trump may direct focus on Barack Obama's 1/2 brother, who is supposedly planning to vote for Trump instead of Hillary.  Trump plans to have him sitting in the audience at the debate.  The 1/2 brother has sold some letters Barack sent him years ago (close to $20,000, I think), before Barack became president. Trump has invited the guy to sit there with that "make America great again" red hat on again, probably. Being paid to do this?  What do you think? Supposedly there will be a woman there tonight as well, who has accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. 
Blah Blah Blah... Angry
Who's going to to DO the best JOB of being President of these UNITED States!

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 8:57pm
Any athlete would get kicked off a team or, not be allowed to compete anymore, due to the kind of "poor sportsmanship" Trump has displayed.

Any person on a witness stand would be convicted of perjury for lying.  Trump lies continually and it's allowed.  Why aren't candidates disqualified if they lie? Why aren't they disqualified for not being able to answer a question?  Don't we get an F in school for that, and we can't move forward?

Why do we have to put up with Donald Trump?  Why has he gotten a pass for literally setting us all up for a violent response to him losing... which he will!  

I believe in freedom of speech for sure, but I've got some crazy militia people in my neighborhood, who park off the freeway and hold up "Vote Trump signs, while holding up a firearm.  Isn't that a threat?  Why is that allowed?

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 3:06pm
Mixey, in a one word response to Your well stated posts, above...

E X A C T L Y !!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 3:21pm
And...

We can just Blame it all on 
Locker Room Talk 
 and 
those pesky delayed 
Satellite Technical Difficulties...

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 23 2016 at 9:13pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLThumbs Up  Loved that Geno!  I needed a laugh.  

This election is depressing.  I'll be very happy when the drama is over.

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 8:19pm
Billy Bush was fired from his job because he took part in the "grab her by the pussy" bus room talk.  

Donald Trump gets to run for the highest position in our country to represent all of us... and lie lie lie to our country about almost everything all of these stinkin' months.  

I am sick to death of the idea that this blowhard might garner enough of the jackass vote to get into office.   

All men are created equal?  Bullshit!  

This is a civil rights violation!  Who do we sue... the government... what?  

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 10:01pm
Well I'm wrong and I learned something tonight. 

The USA and Switzerland are the only 2 countries that don't hold candidates to a ballot access standard, except being a citizen and of a certain age.  In this country, each state has requirements having to do with required signatures, number of votes and money in some cases.  Beyond that... it's just whomever gets the votes wins.

The jackass vote is everybody's problem, whether they have a voice or not; and I'm wrong in my thinking that a guy like Trump shouldn't be allowed to run.  

The real question should be what can we do to heal the angry mob that will vote for a guy like him?  They're very unwell people, which is extremely obvious due to this election insanity. 

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 10:07pm
Oh G*d, there's a recording of Trump saying that when he was young, he was the best baseball player in NY.

My dad would have found that interesting.

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 29 2016 at 9:26am
[QUOTE=M I X E Y]"Billy Bush was fired from his job because he took part in the "grab her by the pussy" bus room talk.  

Donald Trump gets to run for the highest position in our country to represent all of us... and lie lie lie to our country about almost everything all of these stinkin' months." ...  ... ... 

Yes, 
This is such a great example of 
Donald Drumpf's "Jobs Jobs Jobs!' 
Plan for the US 
***LoL***

Mark my words...
new gigs for everybody at 
Trump TV...
and YOU get to pay him...
in the new 
"Jobs Jobs Jobs!' 
Plan for the US 

Really!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Oct 30 2016 at 11:13pm
Oh great, Geno... SS TV... Just what we need.

I was hoping Bernie Sanders would keep his movement going via his own TV program.

Re:  The Hillary FBI business, what are the odds of this question mark stuff being brought up by Jim Comey, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey" rel="nofollow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey  against the wishes of the justice department, within days of November 8th?  Not cool at all.  Why isn't the FBI explaining what's going on?  If they want to "reveal" something,  then how about REVEALING it.  Is the motivation really transparency, because they aren't being transparent?  FBI Director Comey seems like a good guy.  What's going on?  I don't think they're going to find anything.

Mixey

Date Posted: Oct 31 2016 at 1:36pm
Interesting...

FBI Director Comey was against saying that the Russians were behind the hacks, because he felt that it was too close to the timing of the ongoing election. (... causing difficulty for Trump)

Without factual information provided (because the FBI doesn't have it yet), I can only wonder if maybe Director Comey came forward with the current e-mail question due to pressure from somewhere.  

Director Comey acted personally against advice, which according to what I've read he's prone to do, so that's not surprising.  He's been known to act re his personal moral code, much of which I'm in agreement... but this one is very odd.  (... causing difficulty for Hillary) 

... and now we're back to talking about men and their weenie driven issues.
Trump is now yacking about everything but what he can do if he's elected.

FOCAS on what can happen if we elect the wrong person! Nuke

8 days until election day. . .

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 01 2016 at 3:16am
Nov 1...

A rise to power... 
and an overthrow of our government, 
is easily gained by bypassing our democratic process. 

Wake Up People!!

That is exactly what is happening!

Stop being casual about the following:
"Freedom of speech" is NOT to include THREATS. 
Verbal "competition" is NOT to include DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.
"Appropriate" is NOT to include ILLEGAL.

The media still covers this election like it's about 2 candidates going at each other.  That's not what's going on here.  What's going on is a fueling, unifying and organizing of all of the weaponized, bunker club nut bags in not only this country, but elsewhere too. 

Trump's addiction to power could never be satiated by being president of this country. He has the soul of a dictator; and there is no shortage of similarly power addicted people to join him. 

There is no real Trump "campaign".  There is no necessary quest for him to "lock up the white house" in his mind, although it would be easier for him if he could.  

To buy time, he better NOT be elected, because he's going to make things dangerous enough, when Hillary is elected.  Too much "real estate" has already been granted to this guy. 

Stop addressing the smoke screens and FOCUS on what's REALLY going on!

Mixey  

Date Posted: Nov 01 2016 at 11:44am
Ever wonder about stuff like this??? 

And Who is getting groped while paying for it all???

Three guesses!!!

" rel="nofollow">
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-luxury-jet_us_57e6bc0ee4b08d73b8319f15" rel="nofollow - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-luxury-jet_us_57e6bc0ee4b08d73b8319f15

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
"GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump insists on flying aboard his luxury jet,
rather than a more practical airplane. 
The cost to taxpayers: millions of dollars." - 
Click here to read about this nightmare scam from Trump - HuffingtonPost Link:
   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-luxury-jet_us_57e6bc0ee4b08d73b8319f15" rel="nofollow - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-luxury-jet_us_57e6bc0ee4b08d73b8319f15

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 03 2016 at 8:19am
So, like...which one???

for a guide to the two choices, fast forward to about 6:12...

https://youtu.be/9v97xH6Bof0" rel="nofollow - https://youtu.be/9v97xH6Bof0

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2016 at 10:54pm
LOL Geno I enjoyed that!!!
Seth Meyers didn't miss a beat.  WOW that was 6:12 WELL DONE!! ClapClapClapClapClap

Re Donald's airplane... I can't complain... Everyone knows that my 747 is plated in platinum, and my tour is given by a model too. He eats chips in the guest area with his balls hanging out, and I don't have to pay for any of it either. LOL

Bill Maur annoys me no end sometimes, but OMG tonight's show is REALLY funny, and definitely worthwhile and onpoint, IMO!!  ClapClapClapClapClap

He interviewed President Obama 3 days ago and it just aired.  Obama said there are 800 channels and the American people don't know what to choose and where the truth is, because there are so many filters.  He continued to say;  "If I listened to FOX NEWS, I wouldn't vote for me either."  LOLClap

Re concern over what Trump will do to the state of the Republican party if Hillary wins, Bill Maur said (paraphrase);
I'm not worried about Trump not winning and his people taking over a waffle stand. LOLThumbs Up

EVERYBODY PLEASE VOTE OMG!

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 05 2016 at 12:34pm
Countdown 3 Days to go...

I'm voting for Hillary, as you all know; and I hope she's elected more than I can express; but if Trump is elected (barring any voter wrongdoing involved), then I believe in giving the majority of our American voters an honest chance (with eyes & ears open), and support their (my) elected president.

Even though Trump's proven to me that he's a continual liar during this election; like him, trust him or not, there's a time to support whomever ends up with the job.  

America has a lot of MAJOR flaws, but America is my home; and we're already a great country!  Stronger Together all the way no matter what... unless we find that we've ended up electing a Censored Hitler, and then something else needs to happen. 

I hope for sure, that Clinton wins this! Thumbs Up

Again... Please Vote! ClapClapClapClapClap

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 06 2016 at 7:29pm
FBI Director Comey has announced that the e-mail business on Hillary Clinton is CLOSED!  

The e-mails found on Anthony Weiner's  computer have been found to be duplicates of the ones that have already been investigated.

So this "little blip" (that has occurred during early voting), is a non issue now. 

2 Days to go. . .
Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 2:16pm
TOMORROW IS VOTING DAY !

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8TH 2016

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. . . 
PUT YOUR PASSION AND YOUR VOICE ON YOUR BALLOT. . .

PLEASE VOTE AMERICA!

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 7:27pm
I've taken my shower.  I'm in my PJs.  My doggie family is in bed for the night; and I'm overwhelmed to tears with pride, that no matter how flawed our democratic process is (and by all means it needs an extreme overhaul), we are all one tomorrow. StarStarStarStarStar

Tomorrow, we all will (who have not already), put our passions to paper, to elect the people we feel will best serve our great country. Our feelings widely differ for sure, but our intentions are focused on what our definition of GOOD is... and for that, I am thankful.  

To HillaryThumbs Up and DonaldThumbs Up, I am amazed that 2 people at your ages have been able to endure this ridiculously long, expensive and exhausting process.  You are both an inspiration to me in that regard.

May love of our great country AmericaHeart, and the world we live inHeart, guide us tomorrow to make decisions that will be indeed be loving and kind for all of us.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 07 2016 at 7:41pm
Thumbs UpStarHugPHILADELPHIAHugStarThumbs Up
HeartClapClapClapClapClapHeart

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 1:07pm

And so... 
What about "trust" and those really "tough decisions"?

oh dear... like looking over to make positively sure that your third wife actually votes for YOU...

Shocked

and...

oh my...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/eric-trump-breaks-ballot-photo-law-voting-for-donald-trump-w449196

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/eric-trump-breaks-ballot-photo-law-voting-for-donald-trump-w449196" rel="nofollow - http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/eric-trump-breaks-ballot-photo-law-voting-for-donald-trump-w449196

Oh well, anyway...

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 2:12pm
Nice Geno... Thank you for posting.  lol

I JUST VOTED!  Yeah!Smile
No line... no waiting... BIZARRE, but I feel good that I'm past it. 

It's only 1 pm here, so a number of more hours to go.

EXCITING DAY. . . ELECTION DAY 2016. . . Clap

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 11:22pm
It's 1:00am on the East Coast...

as it is now pondering the statements

that... if Trump wins, then... 

what about  

"This is a rigged system!" ??? 

and so may other statements made as facts...

or was all of that just "locker room talk", too, or what? 

Seriously... What do we now believe is true, or "ok"? 

What does all of this mean for the massive divide among the population in relation to the world, with no compromises anywhere, the me me me tax returns, tax reform, walls, wars, crime, rape charges, grabbing, groping, respect and the treatment of women, minorities, veterans, humans and simple stuff like paying small and large businesses when the bills actually become due, ethics, civility, honesty, mutual respect, compromise and the political parties and the future of what is left of a twittered out, nasty, reality show, bent truth style election result in America?

... with lots of words but no visible plans stated to fix or heal or improve anything, anywhere! 

A massive burden for anyone in SERVICE to the U.S.A.  U.S.A.  to bind the wounds of the U.S.A.  U.S.A.  
... so... Now what?  

What will the new plan be?  Anybody???

Somebody please explain this... what is now right, and what is now wrong?

OuchShockedOuch

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:17am
Well...  
It's now time for President Donald Trump elect 
to heal the divide in America for Everyone, 
and go ahead and show us exactly how to 
"Make America Great Again for All Americans" 

— TRUMP WINS U.S. ELECTION: Live Coverage & Analysis —
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV61VqLMr2eIhH4f51PV0gA" rel="nofollow">Bloomberg Politics 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV61VqLMr2eIhH4f51PV0gA" rel="nofollow - Bloomberg Politics    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV61VqLMr2eIhH4f51PV0gA" rel="nofollow">Bloomberg Politics 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV61VqLMr2eIhH4f51PV0gA" rel="nofollow -

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:46am
Hi Geno. . .

You've made all of the points that a sane thinking public should be and will be continuing to ask; not to mention the first black president in America, being followed by a KKK endorsed president; not saying Trump is a member of that group.

The election of Trump illuminates how much bad behavior has been going on under wraps.  Now it'll be happening openly... no more need to "just don't get caught." It's initially a bully's dream... but interestingly, bullies can't get their fix in the open.  So public behavior will get worse before it gets better, IMO.  Political bad behavior however, can be under wraps in ways that can be very dangerous. 

It's midnight here in CA.  Trump has just made his speech from NY.  Hillary has conceded to him via phone.  We'll hear from her openly tomorrow, I imagine.

Donald said everything he should be saying at this point... coming together, etc.

Well folks. . . 
Now he's got the job.  The media (that he used to his favor... while pretending to hate it), nailed it for him.

Keep eyes, ears and alternate perspectives open.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 7:04am
Hi Mixey, 

Yes.  So many excellent points and questions from the "Department of WTF"!

And so now, as we go back to the "follow the money" part in all of this... by law,

as the new elected president, the entire "Trump Brand" has to be put into a "blind trust", too, correct?  

How does all of that work for him and his kids and his whole family, and who watches over that to make sure that there is ZERO conflict of interest... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Confused

What a mess this creates in so many wacko directions including post election massive nervousness, to the 'he's not my president' chants, protests and rebellions... 

AngryNuke

And isn't President Elect Donald J Trump actually on trial later this month for the alleged rape of a 13 year old girl... what happens there, or not? 
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation" rel="nofollow - http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

The article states: 

"...[Ms.] Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 

at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted

in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and 

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/07/judge-unseals-more-details-in-jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-lawsuit-210065" rel="nofollow - has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls .

Johnson’s  https://www.scribd.com/document/326055870/Doe-v-Trump-et-al-refiled-complaint-9-30-16" rel="nofollow - lawsuit  mentioned Trump’s friendship with Epstein,

and a comment Trump made in 2002 about their respective tastes in women:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. 

It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, 

and many of them are on the younger side.”

The lawsuit alleged a number of charges against both Trump and Epstein,

including rape, sexual abuse, assault and battery, and false imprisonment.

Johnson said that when she was 13, 

Epstein lured her to parties at his apartment by promising “money and a modeling career.” ..."

Shocked

And this fascination with rich "privileged" people with warped values who benefit at the expense of everybody else caught up in their moral (and financial) bankruptcy all woven into a web of fear... wow.

One man's thoughts in this direction...

... so many questions from the "Department of WTF"!

Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 8:58am
WOW!!!!!!!!
Listen to this from last night...
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2016/11/09/van-jones-emotional-election-results-sot.cnn.html - 

- 
(((Video link:)))
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2016/11/09/van-jones-emotional-election-results-sot.cnn.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2016/11/09/van-jones-emotional-election-results-sot.cnn.html

(((Text and story link:))) 

Van Jones just explained the truth about President Trump and it’s chilling

"...“I’m hearing about a nightmare. It’s hard to be a parent for a lot of us. You tell your kids, don’t be a bully. You tell your kids, don’t be a bigot. You tell your kids, do your homework, and be prepared. And then you have this outcome, and people are putting their children to bed tonight, and they’re afraid of breakfast,” Jones said, tearing up. “They’re afraid of, how do I explain this to my children? I have Muslim friend who are texting me tonight, saying, should I leave the country? I have families of immigrants that are terrified tonight.”

http://usuncut.com/politics/van-jones-gets-emotional-cnn-panel-trump-upset-will-explain-children/" rel="nofollow - http://usuncut.com/politics/van-jones-gets-emotional-cnn-panel-trump-upset-will-explain-children/

Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 9:24am
Q & A going on right now...
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/" rel="nofollow - http://www.cbsnews.com/live/

and ... Clinton Concession Speech is next... (She won the "popular vote")...

and now... The Clinton Concession Speech...

...and so, the history and hope that almost was for so many... 
watching it all now, as it ends...

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:11pm
OMG Geno!

I'm just getting caught up this morning, and you've made it easier for me, by putting it all here.  Thank you very much!

I have a lot of thoughts about everything, thoughts that haven't changed for me since the beginning.

I really wanted Hillary to win.  She won our popular vote, but due to our system (as you have explained in a previous post - thank you), she's lost the election... a bit like the operation was a success, but the patient died.

On the topic of:
Deplorable behavior vs "Grab 'em by the pussy":
Trump is mostly correct... "When you're famous, you can do anything... ".
But that shouldn't be allowed!  Should it?
Donald Trump feels that it's absolutely OK to do whatever he can get away with.
Who's at fault?...mostly the people who voted for Hillary, IMO.  We already know the Trump nut balls don't think straight and aren't accountable; so when do the sane grow a backbone and step forward?

The truth is that most Americans don't stick up for one another. When we're bullied, when we're mistreated, most Americans are too chicken to step out of their comfort zones, LISTEN and come together as backup.  THAT is the REAL deplorable behavior, IMO. We sit around listening to stuff like Oprah's "Super Soul Sunday", and swallow all of the contents of these lovey dovey oneness positive motivational WINNING (minus ego Wacko) conversations.  Then when the person next door is being bullied, we give the victim a lecture on attracting positive energy, instead of simply getting together our own positive energy to confront the bully.  

When a woman is "grabbed by the pussy", and then she's accused of needing to have a thicker skin, or get a different job, THAT is deplorable behavior.  When she's threatened with a lawsuit, and we don't confront the bully, but we vote for Hillary to do it for us, THAT is deplorable behavior!

I have a neighbor who, in a drunken anxiety fueled fit one morning, screamed at his wife and threw a heavy chair and a wine bottle over the fence at my dogs, because they barked at him.  He then limply apologized, mostly because he doesn't want me to blow the whistle at some of the crap he's doing over there, that I can possibly witness.  Does he have the balls to scream and throw a chair at the HUGE and extremely LOUD demolition heavy construction process for weeks all day long, that began the very next day on the opposite side of his house? Of course not.  He's a local yoga master, with a statue of Budda in his back yard. Ying Yang  I'm sure he and his wife voted for Hillary. Deplorable, IMO. Ironically, the brand name printed on the hurled wine bottle was "Ironic". Stern Smile

None of us need to look further than our own surroundings, to understand that the biggest "deplorables" live in full view... and then they vote for someone like Hillary, while they give the bullies a pass. Now we've got a bully moving into the White House. Ouch 

But remember what I've said... A bully can't get a fix when they're out in the open.  Keep demanding transparency, and maybe the guy might be transformed and use his influence, the media and his talents to heal the damaged nut cases who voted for him.  We might come out ahead, if we can find the balls to demand transparency. Good luck when we can't even figure out who to throw the chair at.Angry

May-be it's time for Mother Nature to teach us how to work together. What do you think?

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 1:28pm
I'm proud to have voted for President Obama and for Hillary Clinton.  

Their speeches since Trump's election to be, have been responsible, emotional, caring and unifying.

I can't stand these people... Trump, Pence, Giuliani, Christie... Grab em all, IMO. But... I'm also willing to keep an open mind (with a willingness to be actively accountable) for the love of my country.

Dow is up 200 points at almost the close of trading today go figure...

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 2:16pm
IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Do we trust the numbers?

We have an elected guy, who protested loudly about us having a rigged system.  As I've said awhile ago, possibly it has been.  

I'm not surprised at Trump's win.

If I was a Hillary insider, I'd behave exactly as they are, and quietly investigate it as deeply as possible.
Who would look into it?  The FBI Cyber Division?
Who's the head of that?  Director Comey? Confused

What do you think?

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 7:39pm
HUGE PROTESTS in the streets of many US cities tonight.  Protesters chanting "Not my President"

Hillary is winning the popular vote, but she has not won the electoral college vote.  Not all votes have been counted yet; but as it stands, she has no way to be president, unless something unknown at this time happens.

Now there's some kind of blurb that maybe Trump is trying to horn in on the White House coverage of the meeting with Obama tomorrow, and control it some way.

The insanity hasn't gone anywhere.  Good grief!
Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 11:11pm
Check this out!!!

— Published on Oct 24, 2016 —

"...Michael Moore explains to us why TRUMP will win. 
He gets it. 
This is capitulation. 
Trump will win BIG LEAGUE! 
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER !! ..." — 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 11:25pm
And this reality as it was happening... 
Published on Nov 9, 2016

With election results still uncertain, and in light of Donald Trump's unexpected surge, 

Stephen turns to history and his mother in search of an explanation.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 1:13am
Interesting Geno.

Moore's next movie is called "Trumpland", so I guess there will be a lot more of that from him too.

I agree with Cobert.  The election is over.  

IMO... where were the protests in the streets when Hillary was being bullied, lied about and threatened for 18 months?  Where was the chant, "Not my candidate"?  Who backed HER up?  

I'm guilty too.  I could have started something.  We all could have. Now we've got Trump to deal with.  It's time to hope he'll do the right thing.  If he doesn't... that's when we can do what we should have done before and come out in droves... not now, IMO.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 9:54pm
Hillary has won the popular vote so far by about 200,000 votes (Is that right?)... and there are still about 7 MILLION more mail in votes to count! That's a whole lot!  Most of those mail in votes are from coastal areas like CA, OR and WA, where Hillary is most popular. How wrong is it to just give it to Trump, because he reached 270 electoral votes?  If all 7 million of those uncounted votes went to Hillary, STILL Trump would win.  Does that seem right at all??? Angry

The Electoral College votes on December 19th.

Do you think there might be some "faithless voters", who might use their votes to throw Trump out?

I forgot about this.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 11 2016 at 1:12am
President Obama and President Elect Trump met today at the White House.  The meeting was scheduled for about an hour; but instead it lasted for about an hour and a half.  

I felt proud of our transition process, and proud to be an American today, to witness the level of responsibility displayed by both Obama and Trump.  If this continues, we won't agree on everything, but possibly our future will be better for those differences.  

I hope the tone of this meeting has provided a correct snapshot of how Trump and Obama will continue to conduct themselves.  There is a HUGE learning curve for any incoming President.  One has to be OPEN and willing to LISTEN and both have to be willing to SHARE HONESTLY.  It appears that at least for now, things are looking good. 

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 12 2016 at 12:45pm
My open mind is closing quickly...  

Plus Hillary is now winning the popular vote in excess of 400,000 votes, with still millions to count.  

In 2000, Gore won the popular vote over George W Bush by over 500,000 votes.  The electoral votes were closer together than between Hillary and Donald.  It came down to one state... Florida.  Remember how upset Democrats were in 2000 over this same stupid electoral vote stuff?  

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 14 2016 at 3:43pm
Hillary is wining the popular vote by more than 800,000 votes, with millions more to count.

Donald is ahead of Hillary by 62 electoral votes.

The electoral votes are entered on December 19th, but they are counted on Jan 6th, 2 weeks prior to the swearing Censored in.

So why would a sane thinking public Wacko think that Trump wants to SLUM it out in the White House for 4 years, and SERVE as our President?

And then...
The Senate is ablaze.
Hillary supporters, Muslims, Mexicans, Gays, Blacks, Persons with disabilities, Alcoholics, Drug addicts, Anyone within the Autistic or Dyslexic Spectrums, and the mentally "unfit", are being locked up for one reason or another.
Privatized prisons are being managed by Trump's "Blind Trust". 
Participation in the human genome project is mandatory in order to receive medical care. 
blah blah $$ party party Heil Heil Nuke Nuke 

No worries, we'll just grab 'em all by the pussy. . . him and all of his estrogen fat cronies, cause we can do anything Star, right? 

Or better yet, we can just "choose to be happy", right?  
... and then social media gets shut down "for our protection".

Dead

Date Posted: Nov 15 2016 at 9:21pm
Hillary Clinton now is winning over Donald Trump by 1.2 MILLION popular votes; and they're still not finished counting.

Let's hope enough states agree to honor these votes over the electoral college votes.  They can do that you know. Just need enough states to participate to get to an equivalent of 270 and the electoral college is out, without needing a constitutional amendment.

I don't think Trump would be sad if that happens.  He'll get a rush out of all of the bad behavior that'll run amuck in the aftermath; and he won't need to avoid inhabiting the White House ghetto.  Let's save him the headache of pretending it's contaminated... and let's save him the headache of having to grant his family their individual secret clearances... and save Rudy from experiencing more than a split second of thinking he's going to be Secretary of State. Nuke

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 16 2016 at 8:44am
TV Show Dragnet Thoughts from the "present" past...
about the future and Social Improvement...
worth pondering.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2016 at 1:35pm
I LOVED THAT GENO!!!!
ClapClapClapClapClap
Great writing & delivery too, wasn't it!
That episode of Dragnet was from 1967...
written only 22 after Nazi rule ended.
Hitler
in power from 1933-1945
11 short years of terror that ended the lives of so many in the name of making Germany (and the world) great via the vision of sociopathic dictator.
As they said on Dragnet:
"We remember a man who killed 6 Million people, and called it social improvement." 
"So hang in.  Don't try to build a new country.  Make the old one work.  It has for 400 years, and by the world's standards, that's only yesterday."
StarBeautifulStar

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 16 2016 at 8:50pm
The media continues to compare President Elect Trump's decisions and transition movements with what other President Elects have done. They don't seem to understand that Trump's job of filling the 400 jobs in "The Plum Book", doesn't apply.  

Nothing applies... the cabinet positions, the rules of The Constitution, communication with any of our governmental departments as we know them or the media or the Secret Service, etc. He may keep the titles of some of the positions he's filling, but that doesn't mean that those hired, will be required to do the work that that job title suggests. Whomever works for Trump, will be required to do what Trump wants, and it'll be none of our business.

Trump will live and work wherever he wants.  His moving into the White House won't apply.  It's a Black contaminated House to him. 

... and quit reporting that Trump values "loyalty".  He values "obedience".  It's HIS game.  He's a SOLO act.

Who's manufacturing the ball caps?  Do you realize how much money he's going to make on the ball caps?  Is the slogan trademarked already?  For sure it is.  ... and the caps are probably being manufactured in a different country right now. ... but that's because he's smart, right?  If Trump actually becomes President, how much do you want to bet that he'll make a media blitz over the ball caps now being manufactured in this country, and how many jobs it has created?  How many people will clap like mad and buy ball caps? 

Everybody who works for him or who supports him will end up wearing ball caps as a uniform.

Follow the ball caps.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 1:14pm
Yes, but what about the white house 
and how much will the redecorating cost$ rack up to be paid by the USA taxpayers? 

http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/desktop/2016/03/03/635926151498395678-348114776_Trump-White-House.jpg" rel="nofollow - http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/desktop/2016/03/03/635926151498395678-348114776_Trump-White-House.jpg

Or...

http://www.idesignarch.com/inside-donald-and-melania-trumps-manhattan-apartment-mansion/" rel="nofollow - http://www.idesignarch.com/inside-donald-and-melania-trumps-manhattan-apartment-mansion/

Or... what?
((( ummm, where those last three shots considered "decoration" too...? Question )))

Well, let's hope for the best, I guess...

as the construction has now begun on that 
"Make Amerika Great Again Wall"... as shown here...

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/54/74/27/11781606/3/920x920.jpg" rel="nofollow - http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/54/74/27/11781606/3/920x920.jpg

and here, too...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/uj4035/picture113409603/ALTERNATES/FREE_640/2016%20Election%20Trump" rel="nofollow - http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/uj4035/picture113409603/ALTERNATES/FREE_640/2016%20Election%20Trump

LOL p.s: Have a nice day

Oh wait... cancel that...
Who's not hiring yet from the Jobs Jobs Jobs department???

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/11/donald-trump-transition-fail/" rel="nofollow - http://thedailybanter.com/2016/11/donald-trump-transition-fail/

Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 2:27pm
Yes Geno.  The last 3 shots may very well be decoration as well, sadly. I hope not.

The White House casino is pretty funny, something out of "Back To The Future II" LOL

I really wish my feelings about the guy are all wrong.  I'd like them to be proven wrong... but look at what's going on.  We can judge all of the people he's choosing to work with of being racists, etc, and they may or not be... but erase that for a minute and think about just this one thing:

If you thought that millions of people in the nation you are about to lead, are terrified that horrible things are about to happen to them and their families, wouldn't you feel an overwhelming need to address those fears right away?  Wouldn't that be a tweet away, to maybe help calm some of those fears?   

What do you think?

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 2:36pm
Well there is even more than all of that to worry about, Tweets or not... get this...

...What about the "serve" America,
 and roll up the sleeves and do actual work... in WASHINGTON...
weekends, too... yes. 
It is a big part of the job description applied for
to be President and Commander in Chief 24/7... whoops!

— Trump applied for a difficult job he knew very little about —
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-applied-difficult-job-he-knew-very-little-about" rel="nofollow - http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-applied-difficult-job-he-knew-very-little-about

Shocked  (((Has America elected a spoiled 14 year old boy going on 70?)))

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 5:04pm
I agree with that article Geno.  

That's my been my sense of him all along, that he really doesn't want the JOB of being President.  He wants the adulation and power, however.  

How does he get both adulation and power, without rolling up his own sleeves? It's actually not that difficult, IMO... Just hire and fire, be the CEO and keep people guessing, so the flubs, misfires and scrambles go unnoticed.  He can be the flamboyant figurehead and depend on others.  

That wouldn't be so bad, except that we don't exactly know if there's a subversive agenda that he's going to need to run as well as the country.  We already know there's an inappropriate need to make a personal fortune out of it.  Even that's not so bad, if the American people are prospering along with him.  

I'm concerned about a crazy ethnic cleansing agenda, that's disguised as keeping America safe.  In my estimation, Pence is crazy that way, and so is Bannon. 

Trump has a familial history of either rounding up large populations and displacing them or having been in receipt of that kind of thing... Look at the MacCleod family history in Scotland and what happened to the Highlanders of Scotland. That's on his mother's side.  Look at his German father's side... and his KKK ties.  His grandfather left this country to find his bride in Germany. He returned and died young, in his 40's, from the Spanish Flu; but it's been reported that his son, Donald's father Fred, had KKK ties and a history (along with his son Donald) in NY, of screwing over Jews and African Americans.  

It's possible that Donald isn't like that at all... but look who he's placing in positions of power.  Is it because he knows he can demand obedience from people like that, even though he doesn't subscribe to their beliefs?  Is it because he feels comfortable in their company, because he grew up in it, and he speaks their language; but he personally isn't a racist, or a homophobe?  Is it because he wants that polarizing mass of people behind him, and doesn't mind tweaking their prejudiced buttons, even though he doesn't personally agree with them?

I don't know if it's possible for people to hang in there for a wait and see... when there's so much at stake.  That's why I'm saying that if he has any decency and good intentions, he really needs to open up and alleviate people's fears.  

Why isn't he?  He certainly has the media hanging on every move he makes. 

President Obama is in the middle of making his historic exit.  We should be hanging on everything HE is doing and saying.  HE is our current President, not Trump.  

My conclusion... 
The fears are more than warranted at this time. Angry

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 7:47pm
OK... I'm back to having no patience with these Trumpty Dumpty "people"!

Kellyanne Conway and Ted Cruz just told Sean Hannity that they've been calling the protesters "Idiots" and "snowflakes" and we have to get tough on them.

Kellyanne says she was brought up to respect the flag and whomever is the President is and that's it.  How does she justify the birther shit that Trump hurled at Obama?  How does she justify his bullshit about a rigged system, if he lost?  Can you imagine the protests on that outcome, with their guns and crap?  

Hypocrite Liars.... ALL of them!!!

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.  LOSER LOSER LOSER
CINTON WON BY MILLIONS... 
Not thousands or tens of thousands... MILLIONS.  

The protests are about changing an outdated system that the rest of the world thinks is crazy too!   
It HAS TO GO NOW!!!  Even Trump said it has to go... before the election took place, that is.  Now of course he's singing the praises of the Electoral College.

I hope Barbara Boxer's move to get it thrown out gets passed before Donald Snowflake is sworn in.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 9:29pm
Trump has just announced that he's going to do a "victory tour" and visit the 30 states that he "won" after Thanksgiving.

Is he doing this to insure that his supporters know that he doesn't support them feeling empowered to spew hate and bully others, in the name of his win?  ... Or is he doing this to make sure that he retains the electoral college votes in those states on Dec 19th, via some method?  More ball caps and photo ops and pressure or promises in the right places?  I wonder...

Maybe Hillary should go on a victory tour too, visiting EVERY state.  She won't though...

What do you think?  What's the motivation behind this Trump tour?  Is it to alleviate fear?  If it is, then why wouldn't he visit all states, ESPECIALLY the ones he didn't win the electoral votes?

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 17 2016 at 10:02pm
Pointing out what's wrong and wondering about it, accomplishes nothing. Signing petitions, lying down in front of busses, chanting... what does it accomplish?

Michael Moore gets it, and he'll make a good movie and make a bunch of money by illuminating what is.  So what?  The lead pipes are still in Flint; and the drinking water isn't any better.  Trump will do whatever he wants, just like he did in the camPAIN, lie, make personal attacks and whatever, if that's what he wants to do.  If not, then we'll be "lucky", I guess.  Even if he grabs Monica Lewinski by the pussy, I don't think anyone will know how to dump this guy.

What should Germans have done, realizing that Hitler was a really bad choice?  

The fortunate ones were able to leave... but the ones who came to America, moved to a more powerful country than Germany or wherever else.  Where would we go, if we had to?  Most of the nukes are here, waiting to blow up everywhere else, in the hands of insanity.

Is this where we are?

Mixey

Posted By: s. p. a. t.
Date Posted: Nov 18 2016 at 2:23pm
What happens if Trump decides not to be the next President? Would the job go to Pence, or would it go to Clinton?

He's going on a "victory tour", and no doubt he'll  be selling his brand some more.  Trump may have already decided that he's finished with this president thing. 

The Trump University lawsuit is right on him.  There is investigation into large campaign contributions that ended up being paid to Bannon's film company. 

The lifestyle change itself might not be doable for him.

What do you think?

Mixey &
S. P. A. T.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2016 at 3:39pm
Trump University is attempting to settle the lawsuit for $25 Million (pending approval)... To avoid an "embarrassing" situation at this time.  WTF

Trump has promised that the settlement will not be paid out of any of Trump's charitable organizations. He's evidentially used charity money to pay off lawsuits in the past + an additional WTF.

So I guess he wants the JOB.  Lovely

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 23 2016 at 3:34pm
Here we are... The day before Thanksgiving America, and the Presidential election votes are still being counted.

Hillary Clinton is now winning by over

2 MILLION! 

& there may be a legitimate need to request a recount on several swing states that went to Trump.   
The deadline for Clinton to challenge the swing state numbers is next week.  

The Obama administration is against a recount, in favor of simplicity and a smooth transition of power. I can understand why they'd take that position. 

I hope that Hillary will assert her right to claim what should already be beyond a win in her favor in any way possible, via investigation into voter fraud and miscounts, etc.  I'd like to see the antiquated electoral college system thrown out after SHE takes office.

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 25 2016 at 7:28pm
I didn't see this one coming!

Jill Stein has petitioned for a recount ClapClapClapClapClap of the states where it was thought that Clinton would have easily won, but the electoral votes went to Trump instead.  I think the deadline is tomorrow... so they raised the money just under the wire. Star

Even if they don't find anything untoward on the count, it's still going to provide a lot of much needed information to justify updates to our voting system.  

EXCELLENT!

Meanwhile, Hillary has WON in more ways than one.  Her legacy as a winner is secure, and she gets to have a normal life, minus having to check in first with the Secret Service.  I'm happy for her. Big smile

Mixey

Date Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 4:50pm
So...

Last day of November 2016.

HERE'S WHERE WE ARE:

The media is obsessed with covering Trumps every bodily function, while they pass on covering the last months of Obama's historic Presidency. 

TRANSLATION OF THE CURRENT MEDIA NEWS:

Trump winning at job creation already...  
Pence is helping design the illusion of Trump winning at keeping jobs in this country, via whatever he could concoct in Indiana.  

Draining the Swamp... 
Billionaires are becoming Politicians (i.e. will be required to sell all of their stocks - TAX FREE).

Make America Great Again...
Trump changes the color of his trademarked ball cap from a red one to a WHITE one.  The David Dukies will buy new ball caps and be shitface happy.

My ex husband turned into a dictator the DAY we were married.
Pass the baton to Trump, and THAT DAY, I think we'll have
King Trump, to be followed by armed forces, billionaires and millions singing kill everyone else in the ball game, in short order.

Mixey 

Date Posted: Dec 01 2016 at 3:02pm
Kurt Cobain wrote these lyrics for his last abulm, "In Utero", in the 90's.  Actually, it wasn't just Kurt's composition.  I think it was the only song Nirvana ever wrote so completely together, that they shared equally in the royalties.  It's a song about a murderer, who was a perfume apprentice.  He was born without a scent, but he had an incredible sense of smell.  He wanted to make the most perfect perfume; and he murdered virgins and harvested their scents to make it. Dead

"Scentless Apprentice"

Like most babies smell like butter
His smell smelled like no other
He was born scentless and senseless
He was born a scentless apprentice

Every wet nurse refused to feed him
Electrolytes smell like semen
I promise not to sell your perfumed secrets
There are countless formulas for pressing flowers

Go away, get away, get a-way

I lie in the soil and fertilize mushrooms
Leaking out gas fumes are made into perfume
You can't fire me because I quit
Throw me in the fire and I won't throw a fit

Go away, get away (x6), Get a-way

Mixey Smile

Date Posted: Dec 02 2016 at 1:13pm
Military Military Military...
The Trump Victory Tour...
Ra Ra Heil Heil...

I sure hope I'm wrong! Unhappy

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 08 2016 at 1:18am
Scott Pruitt to run the EPA

December 7, 2016

Does anyone need to get hit in the head with an oil drum to get this!

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 08 2016 at 8:10pm
President-Reject Trump err... 
President-Elect Drumph...
 Makes not even as much sense 
...as perhaps... THIS:

"Winter is coming...Live...from The Unipiper"

https://www.facebook.com/pg/theunipiper/videos/?ref=page_internal" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/pg/theunipiper/videos/?ref=page_internal

except that "this" is meant and intended to be funny!  And it is! 

(((Unlike some "elected" politicians often associated with 
blowing, hot air, flaming wind bags, 
"ok'ed" up the kilt grabber, 'cause... they are 'famous'
 and they can just do whatever they want... 
bazillionaire types using "the best" words.)))

Exhibit A:

Shocked

and possibly dealing with all of that "China Envy"...
as clearly seen here:
http://media.tenor.co/images/8d234c19a57ad13fe72dc7983e7a5800/raw" rel="nofollow - http://media.tenor.co/images/8d234c19a57ad13fe72dc7983e7a5800/raw

Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2016 at 7:36pm
Hi Geno...

If you have any Exon stock, I guess you're winning bigly around now that the CEO of Exon Rex Tillerson is at the top of the list for Secretary of State.

Hillary Clinton has now won over Donald Trump by more than 2.8 MILLION votes and still counting. (Reported this Dec. 9th, 2016).

Also reported today...
Russia didn't just meddle in the election. The CIA now says they absolutely intervened in the election to specifically get Trump elected.

Stay tuned... Not over yet,

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 09 2016 at 10:19pm
OMG!!
Top officials in Congress were told about what Russia was doing to undermine the election BEFORE we voted. Republicans wanted this quiet. Democrats wanted it revealed to the public. President Obama called for an investigation and report before the end of his term, because he felt that Trump would never do it. The intelligence community is supposed to get that report finished before Obama is finished his term. Some of the results of the CIA investigation was leaked to The Washington Post.

FINALLY!

I wonder who will be held accountable...

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 11 2016 at 10:24am

GOP senators challenge Trump on secretary of state prospect's Russia ties

Video 
 and 
Story here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/11/gop-senators-challenge-trump-on-secretary-state-prospects-russia-ties.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/11/gop-senators-challenge-trump-on-secretary-state-prospects-russia-ties.html

And while the FoxNews people distract everyone (yup, nice legs!)
 away from the real, messy details of a story they really don't want you to focus upon for too long... 
or remember... 
and those nasty marks that big oil corporations like EXXON
and their leaders have left on this planet... 
think about it, and then, remember this:

And so, tying it all together:

The Wall Street Journal reported:

"Donald Trump Says Exxon’s Rex Tillerson Would Be ‘World-Class Player’ as Secretary of State"

Likely pick for secretary of state knows world leaders and ‘does massive deals in Russia,’ Trump says on Fox - 

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-exxons-tillerson-as-world-class-player-1481469868" rel="nofollow - http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-exxons-tillerson-as-world-class-player-1481469868

"...As Exxon’s CEO, Mr. Tillerson has spoken against sanctions on Russia. Mr. Tillerson’s work there dates to when Mr. Putin rose to power after Boris Yeltsin’s resignation.

“We always encourage the people who are making those decisions to consider the very broad collateral damage of who are they really harming with sanctions,” he said at the company’s annual meeting in May 2014.

Mr. Tillerson grew up in Texas and in 1975 joined Exxon, where he has spent his entire career. 

He has long been closely affiliated with Republican politicians and the Boy Scouts of America, but he has never worked in government.

While unusual, the choice of a corporate leader as secretary of state wouldn’t be unprecedented. George Shultz was the executive vice president of engineering giant Bechtel before he became secretary of state under President Ronald Reagan, though Mr. Shultz had been in government in a prior administration.

Mr. Trump also is expected to tap Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R., Wash.) to lead the Interior Department, according to a person familiar with the matter.

If confirmed by the Senate, she would lead Mr. Trump’s efforts to open up federal lands and waters to fossil-fuel development and reverse environmental policies the Obama administration has pursued.

Since her first election to Congress in 2004, Ms. McMorris Rodgers has risen in the ranks and is now the fourth-highest-ranking Republican in the House and the highest-ranking GOP woman in Congress. She also serves on the Energy and Commerce Committee..."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-exxons-tillerson-as-world-class-player-1481469868" rel="nofollow - http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-exxons-tillerson-as-world-class-player-1481469868

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

WTF!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 11 2016 at 3:48pm
Wow... Some powerful words & thoughts here...
"A video of a woman who's decided to say 
what many have been thinking
 and have been too kind 
to tell their friends who voted for Donald Trump. 
So, here's 
"What Everyone who Voted for Trump Needs to Hear." ------------------------------ "Aftermath November 2016" (Long Version)

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 13 2016 at 1:47am
WOW Geno! Who is that woman? She sure nailed THAT. Didn't she!

Yea it's true... The Exon guy has now been named for Sec. of State.

The deadline is tomorrow Dec 14th for Diane Finestein to file to delay the Dec 15th Electoral College vote, based on pick one... The Russia thing... The blah blah racist LYING addicted to money bullshitting America thing plus ball caps, lots of military, and a partridge in a pus-see..

Mixey   

Date Posted: Dec 13 2016 at 2:37am
There's a chance you know...
... that Trump might be prevented from becoming the President.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN THEN

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 16 2016 at 1:34pm
Mixey, yes, the unreal insanity of all of this 
actually continues!  

Wow, Go Figure that it has all gone this far... 

Back on March 03, 2016, 
 I posted and asked this question on page one of this thread, 
 and I never really expecting it to come to pass 
 as a real possibility of our future in The USA:

"Is it possible
that
 we're doomed
to exist in some sort of
twisted, future
 TV Reality Show?"

Shocked
Yikes!!!

No, Vladimir Putin Did Not Call Donald Trump 'Brilliant' | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Brilliant... like... a bright, shiny, gawdy bulb???

but NOT ... "BLESTIASHCHII" (actually a smart person) 
but "YARKII" (a bright light or colorful 'flamboyant'... )

Yup, that's pretty embarrassing there,  Mr. Trump!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 16 2016 at 6:33pm
But wait...
Somewhere in the future of 
Reality TV America, 
surely, 
there must be
SOME HOPE,
Somehow... Somewhere... right???

Let's look...

wait, well, how about over here...

or NOT!

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

Oh Nevermind

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 17 2016 at 3:16pm
I don't think we're getting any dumber Geno. I think there's always been a disconnect about the subject of politics among our citizens, regardless of what the level of education is. Sad but true. There are a lot more distractions away from politics, though, I think.

I think that something more significant than the electoral college vote on the 19th is going to happen re our response to what Russia did. I'm wondering what's going on. Something's in the air, IMO.

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 19 2016 at 4:24pm
Donald Trump has won the final Electoral Colled vote today Dec 19th, 2016. He's one step away now from officially being the President. He takes the oath on Jan 20th, 2017,

Donald Trump is planning to pay for his own security force in addition to the Secret Service to crack down on protests.

Can you imagine the nightmare this could cause?

The Russian Ambassidor to Turkey was assassinated today after giving a speech. The shooter was shot dead by police

I wonder if that happened before or after our election was finalized.

Mixey

Date Posted: Dec 20 2016 at 7:44am
"What's your problem? 
I said...
 What's your problem?
Hey Buddy,,, You gonna PAY for that... 
 or WHAT?"

— #$$$ #$$$ —
https://youtu.be/4VsX6CZNwDY

"They Live -- Obey, Consume, Marry and Reproduce

and also...

Donald,
What about the insanity of
the reality of that 
...wall???

Well let's just fast forward to the 
January 6th 2017
'big surprise', 
when we wake up, 
and read something like
this...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html

Welcome to 
Alt Reality Trump TV World 
becoming 
actual Reality!
ShockedOuchShockedOuch

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 20 2016 at 11:00pm
Trump’s Election And The Power Of Fear

(and note the ongoing 
'FoxNews Holy Roller Leg Show' 
when they discuss boring religion topics
*LoL*)

LOL

Trump’s Election And The Power Of Fear

...Oh, more Fox News Legs 
will fix all of this 
and maybe even distract us 
while we all pay for that wall, too! 
*LoL*

(Yup, actual videos featuring nothing but this on YouTube!) 

...no audio needed...

...can't make this stuff up!
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2016 at 12:56pm
Word has it that 
the Trump Inaugural 
 People are having trouble 
   finding  & booking
    'A List' Musicians & Performers 
       that would be willing  
to Play at the Inaugural Ceremony... 

Should they call this guy? 
He might be available...

Wacko or...

but then...

You could not make this stuff up... Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

ShockedOuchStern SmileWacko

"No-one wants to play Donald Trump’s inauguration, so no one will play Donald Trump’s inauguration

'...This inauguration is not about that kind of entertainment' " -

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/donald-trump-inauguration-date-january-2017-performance-singer-a7488406.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/donald-trump-inauguration-date-january-2017-performance-singer-a7488406.html

Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2016 at 1:15pm
Ok Donald, 
About that "National Anthem" section of the ceremony... 
Here... this will do it....

Nailed It!!!Thumbs Up

LOL

And for the Ball...

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

"Play Ball" 
(((oops, No Donald, wrong gig!)))

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 22 2016 at 11:41pm
Oh WOW!!! Watch this!!! 
It looks like Donald 
pretty much used 
this 90's cartoon show 
as his 
personal campaign "script"... unreal!!!

——øø——
"Published on Oct 21, 2016

Donald Trump is actually the corporate triceratops, 
Mr. Richfield, from the 90’s TV show sitcom, 
“Dinosaurs”. 

Trump's resemblance to B.P Richfield is bizarre! 
Did "Dinosaurs" predict the future? "
-  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xM7GvKd85duq5fw8qKBOQ" rel="nofollow - ——øø——

UNREAL!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2016 at 10:37am
And the Jokes & Internet Meme's begin...Yikes!!! LOL

https://www.facebook.com/sam.kalidi/posts/10154499465596622" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/sam.kalidi/posts/10154499465596622

and...

LOL  Yikes!!!  Confused  Happy Holidays... and into Springtime... We Hope The Planet Will Survive!?! ...  Yikes!!! Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2016 at 1:23pm
After listening and watching all of that Geno, I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Holy crap!

Where are we now, this December 30, 2016?

President Obama has placed some sanctions on Russia for interfering with our election. Donald Trump has responded against Obama. Donald Trump should shut the hell up. He's not the president yet. The media should QUIT COVERING TRUMP. The media is disrespecting Obama too, by repeating this crap. Let him Twitter his A off, and don't give it any more attention. I'm even questioning what good it is to talk about him here. Really upsetting!

Re Christmas... I was looking forward to getting a pair of New Balance minimal shoes on sale, until I read that the company has come out as a HUGE Trump supporter, describing their shoes as white people shoes. What's the matter with humans????

M I x e y

Date Posted: Dec 31 2016 at 12:20pm
Mixey... 
Yup, This video pretty much sums up 
this entire past year 
of 2016... 

— https://youtu.be/5MtAaJJdzGA —

I'm almost afraid 
to wish us all...

Happy New Year 2017

but there it is... 
Hoping for the best... 
or at least better then 2016... 
Somehow!

Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 06 2017 at 9:36am
Rumor has it that
The Talent Entertainment Search 
for the Trump Presidential Swearing in Ceremony Gala
is now limited down to Gifs only.

http://www.comichacksguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stripper-ani-tumblr_mxzm2uZWaS1rwgiaso1_400.gif" rel="nofollow - http://www.comichacksguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/stripper-ani-tumblr_mxzm2uZWaS1rwgiaso1_400.gif  

*LOL* Insuring that people will actually watch the damned thing LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 07 2017 at 3:25pm
At least we can laugh about something Geno.

THANK YOU!!

Mixey

Print Page | Close Window