Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Politicians & Policy for Zip, Ban, Delete - SOPA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Politicians & Policy for Zip, Ban, Delete - SOPA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:31pm
Soul Sister,

Per your request, the name "Soul Sister" is now unavailable to you or any new member.

Please log out of the forum and back in to deactivate.

Soulful Planet Administration Team
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:48pm
It's difficult to be friends with you Ralph. My limited experience with you has shown me that you continually enjoy manipulating people's words to your benefit, and you feel that it's in your right to play ultimate judge and jury with their creativity. I have a hard time being friends with that.

Maybe you saw the movie The Adjustment Bureau. If you're going to wear a hat, I think it would be better to cultivate a more altruistic nature within yourself. That's just my opinion and how I'd like to live my life.

I can see that you've mended your friendships with Dream and Soul Sister.

Love is always better than hate. I have to keep reminding myself of that... a cyclical Italian DNA thing possibly, but a challenge none the less. (see above... how I'd LIKE to live my life.)

Mixey
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 3:08pm
Well you're free to believe what you do, Mixie. But "manipulating"? I suppose its best we remain not friends.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 3:12pm
That's probably a good call Ralph.

Mixey
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2012 at 10:15am
I guess I'll be analyzing this incident for some time.

A snake showed up at my door, and decided to inform me how I should respond. That sentiment, as transparent as it was, was considered more important to uphold, than to be wary of. My feelings were not supported or valued by 2 of the people I most valued.

I'm not happy for the way things escalated... my part as well; but I do know that to delete whatever went down here, would be a huge mistake; and I don't believe in doing that. What we have here is a mini record of human nature. I never would have thought that our core could have had this kind of meltdown. How fragile our bonds were, that they could be so easily broken; but snakes do tend to get tight with people.

I don't feel that a moderator's job is "to spur conversation", or to decide what conversation is worthy of staying or not.   I want to read what people want to say, when and if they want to say it. If that means that a whole lot of people are reading instead of posting, that's fine with me. If that means that there's lag time in between posts, that's fine with me.

Anyway... That's my continuing opinion about zip / ban / delete; and we're not going away.

Mixey

MickeyMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 12:52pm
As a friend Mixey, seek help. If you are not currently seeing a therapist, start doing so ASAP. Also about the Soulful Detroit ban thing.   Get over it, and stop living in the past.
Anybody else missing George Bush besides me?
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 1:54pm
A snake in the past is a snake in the present, MM.

When a snake shows up... "get over it", isn't a solution.

Mixey

MickeyMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 5:09pm
You want to use up your time and energy holding bitterness and resentments towards Ralph, go ahead. I doubt he will lose sleep over it. As for me I am moving on. Its a big world out there and lots of things to do and enjoy. Not letting old feelings hold me down.
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 7:42pm
Exactly MM. When a snake shows up... moving on is a solution.

Mixey

S. P. A. T.
MickeyMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 1:30pm
I was talking about you Mixey and that you should move on, but you have so lost touch with reality, its sad. No one including Ralph was ever out to get you. Next thing you will be accusing Ralph of being behind the JFK assassination.

As for me I am taking my own advice and am moving on. Toad is gone, and I can talk to Jeff, Soul Sister and Dream on facebook.

You got your sight here Mixey and you are all alone here. Maybe thats what you wanted all along.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 3:01pm
Mickey Mac...

I paid for and continue to pay to maintain Soulful Planet for others and myself to enjoy. This is how "I moved on" 5 years ago... and I'm not doing it to sell my music or sell my books or sell whatever. I'm doing it because it feels like the right thing to do.

Without knowing you, I welcomed you here, supported and donated to your efforts as a new DJ, and encouraged you and supported your right to be different, when your friends were putting you down for voicing your differing political views. Your words, even though they're less than insightful right now, are respected to the extent where I won't delete them.

"Poke" and "Like" as much as you wish. Facebook & Soulful Planet... Apples and Oranges...

Mixey
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 5:38pm
One spam post moved to the spam thread.

S. P. A. T.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 6:41pm

The concept makes me giggle ... spam thread ...   LOL

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 10:52pm
I know, Jeff.    

As Geno says... "Humans, what a concept." The spam thread is a running account of what spam bots or spam people thought was so important that they had to dump it here.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.