Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Politicians & Policy for Zip, Ban, Delete - SOPA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Politicians & Policy for Zip, Ban, Delete - SOPA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 12:36pm
To answer your question Dream, I posted as Mixey on the SDF and on Sixties. You're right. I wasn't on the SDF as long as you were, but I was there way before much of the banning and deleting happened, etc.

You guys have been bent on blowing things up here on this thread for whatever reason.

Now you're asking us, Dream, to agree to disorganize the forum, by removing your contributions, which degrades everyone else's responses to them.

Do you think that's considerate to the other members of this forum after 5 years of being on here and interacting with all of us?

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 12:55pm
There you go again with another accusation.  I'm so sick of it.

I'm not asking you to disorganize the forum, Mixey.  My past posts are my past posts, including those in this thread.  I asked for 3 specific posts in this thread to be removed.  If that's not possible, let them stand.  I could care less.

I'm asking for my membership to be revoked.  I no longer want to be a member of SP.  If and when I decide to post here, I will do so under "Guest Parking".

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:10pm
Dream,

Per your request, the name "dream207" is now unavailable to you or any new member.

If Soul Sister would like the availability of her name removed as well, she may let us know here.

Soulful Planet Administration Team
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:22pm
Thank you, SPAT.

dream

LOL  I guess not yet.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:22pm
By the way Dream...

You said...
"YOU were the first person to bring Toad's name into this thread, Mixey. You need to re-read. Once you did, and you started speaking for him, you opened the door for others to say things."

How about the fact that an unknown "Guest", who turned out to be Ralph, brought up the topic of Soulful Detroit first on this thread. Didn't that open the door for others to say things?

... and I might add... this thread IS about censorship. What better place and time to talk about the zip ban delete forum with the person who moderates that forum, on a thread here that's about that very subject!

YOU are the one who's stuck in the past and off topic!

Really this is such a shame Dream, and so illogical, that I can only contribute it to a hysteria about something like a need for money or some perceived opportunity that you have been offered.

I may never find out for sure, but most likely the truth will come out some way.

Until then, and until now, it was nice knowing you.

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:25pm
Log off the forum and then try to get back in Dream. That will deactivate it.

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:28pm
Really this is such a shame Dream, and so illogical, that I can only contribute it to a hysteria about something like a need for money or some perceived opportunity that you have been offered.

Mixey - you are one sick person for making the comment above and others you've made in this thread.  That's what is a shame!!  May God help you.  You see conspiracies and other imaginary things around every corner.

You truly are a legend in your own mind.

dream
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:38pm
Mixie,
the fact that you mention right off that you do things differently here than at SD was a flag for problems. And you took the ball and ran with it baby girl, losing half your active membership.

Do you really care to discuss Toad? The guy had problems. do you remember when he wanted to broker a peace with SD and 60's? I was willing until I saw a slew of negative posts regarding that possibility and decided to back off. At that time, Toad went off on me saying I reneged on the deal etc etc. He was also good at being critical of a spelling mistake of mine without reading any of his own posts which showed a marked lack of spelling skills at times. He was also critical of the fact that I posted on certain threads. Like it wasn't a moderators duty. Did he think I was supposed to play policeman instead? Did he not realize that part of a moderators job is to spur conversation? But, I'll leave all of that alone since Toad can't argue with me about it.
former dream207 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote former dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:39pm
This gets worse and worse.  Since when have threads not gone off topic, and furthermore what thread would you have had him post in under "Guest Parking"??  Toad's death thread??  You need to re-read again, Mixey because he did post in the proper thread in response to a comment about a virus or spam or something.

The more you say, the more ridiculous you get.  I am so glad I'm outta here.  Soul Sister said it well when she said there is no rationalizing with an irrational person.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:41pm
We're all legends in our own mind Dream.

Mixey
Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:44pm
MIXEY...............
You have problems and I feel sorry for you, even said a special prayer for you last night but girl I gotta to say you are off the deep end whether it is from being either off or on meds or whatever your comments are getting stranger and stranger.
EXAMPLE: "Really such a shame Dream, and so illogical, that I can only contibute it to a hysteria (MIXEY, that sounds like you, you are the one acting hysterical!) continued sentence: about something like a need for money or some percieved opportunity that you have been offered".  Now what are you implieing about Dream here, MIXEY???  That sounds sooo insane!

You have a way of twisting reality, MIXEY.  I am sorry for you.

"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:51pm
Now lets address "The Soulful Tale Of two Cities" Right off the bat I knew this was a bad idea. Motown doing Philly and Philly doing Motown. A bunch of cover songs that no one would buy. The smart approach would have been new material. I thin k it would have stood a better shot. However, big ups to Phil Hurt for trying. He did what an independent producer is supposed to do. Take a shot. He probably took a financial bath on this. More ups to Geno for doing a dynamite engineering job. Geno knows his way around a recording console and it shows.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:51pm
I wasn't talking about Ralph being off topic Dream. I was talking about YOU being off topic, by taking the whole SDF delete topic into a topic about grudges. You're the one who took it there... along with Soul Sister.

Ralph... I do remember the anger going back and forth between you and Toad. It ended up with you again banning someone and deleting words.

Why are you afraid to let a history remain true to how it evolved?

As for Dream moving away from here and most likely Soul Sister too, of course I'm sorry to see that happen, but I'm not afraid to confront what is... which is either a refusal to understand... or a genuine misunderstanding.

What we're witnessing here is how things blow up in the world. Maybe we should all look at it and ourselves a little closer.

I'm willing to look at myself Ralph, Dream, and anyone else. How about you?

Mixey
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:58pm
I'm pretty comfortable with myself Mixie. I realize none of us are perfect, including me and such is life. But you are going on tangents that are difficult to understand. I don't know exactly what you are accusing Dream and Jeanie of but I can assure you there are no hidden motives on their behalf of any of what is going on now. They simply resented the way you handled the situation when I posted the potential virus warning here. Its rather ironic that even though there didn't seem to be a virus, you still lost membership.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 1:58pm
Soul Sister...

Thank you for the prayer, but why wouldn't I think it's a somewhat hysterical action for Dream, who's been contributing here for 5 years with about 5,000 posts, to suddenly go nuts and freak out over Ralph and whether I have a grudge or not.

No... I'm not on any meds; but if any of you are, it might explain some this. If that's what's going on, please let me know. I'm willing to understand that too.

Mixey
former dream207 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote former dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:02pm
Good lord!!!  WTF difference does it make the thread went off topic??  Have you forgotten it went off topic because of your less than friendly responses to Ralph??

You are a piece of work, Mixey.  Your posts are all over the place.  You make a relatively calm post and then you're back with false accusations, conspiracies you've dreamed up in your mind,, and insane comments.

Are you enjoying this because your forum is finally getting a little attention?  What is YOUR agenda, since you like to accuse everyone else of having hidden motives??

Whatever things you've said to others in this thread are the best example of the pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen.
Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:05pm
BTW, MIXEY, I already asked you once to delete my membership here.

You see conspiracies everywhere.  How do you live like that?  This is why I asked if you needed medication.  No, dream & I are not on any meds legal or illegal, not in a conspiracy with Ralph or anyone else, not getting paid by anyone, not upset in anyway, just wondering why you are soo off the deep end, out of wack, and so confused???

Like I said yesterday I'm done.  Have a good life.

Adios
"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:07pm
Well, I'm sure you have a lot of opinion about Soulful Tale, Ralph, but it didn't have to include removing the support of the project from your forum. That's the kind of censorship I disagree with. You invited people to post about it, and then you removed their posts and their memberships. That's not cool.

It's good you feel like you're happy with yourself. I can't say that I always feel that confident about myself, but at least I'm confident enough to admit to being wrong and I'm able to leave the evidence of my mistakes there, so others can learn from them.

Dream and Soul Sister went the tangent route... and you've enjoyed motivating it Ralph. I enjoyed having a little fun with it too last night.

Whatever.

Mixey
Guest View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:14pm
I removed that thread because it was fomenting the war. thew forum was being torn apart because there were those that thought if we disagreed with the concept we were against the rest of the populace. It was an ugly time and friendships were tested. I'm most thankful to have renewed my friendship with several old forum members including Mary and Jeanie. In fact, I'm so tight with these ladies that when we communicate I don't even think of the troubled time. they are simply my friends and I'm loving it. I DID come over here to give you a warning and if there was an olive branch involved, I'm guilty. I suppose I was thinking that you and I could be friends also.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 2:24pm
No problem Soul Sister. I'll ask S. P. A. T. to get it done for you.
I'm really sorry to see you go.
I wish you a good life too.

Dream... what more can I say than I'm sorry you're alienated for some reason.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic