Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Politicians & Policy for Zip, Ban, Delete - SOPA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Politicians & Policy for Zip, Ban, Delete - SOPA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 1:24pm
WTF! Is right what the ----!!!
WTF did we do to deserve such false accusations.
I'm done!

S.S.
"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 1:27pm
That makes two of us!!!!

I don't have the time, energy or desire to deal with anymore of this BULLSHIT AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
Ralph Terrana View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralph Terrana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 1:36pm
I really wasn't going to post here again, since things seem to have gotten out of hand. My apologies to the forum members for being the catalyst of this disruption. I truly did have the best intentions in warning what I perceived to be a potential threat. Mixie, for the record: I don't have you email addy. I lost everything to a virus a couple of years back (which is why I'm a little paranoid about something that looks suspicious to me)

Don't think I'm not sensitive to the loss of your son. My heart went out to you at that awful time. I have a son also, so I could only imagine what you were dealing with.

I'm a snake, Mixie? tsk, just when you were chastising me for the "useless chick" line.

Okay, I said I wouldn't be back twice now, so I'll try and make this one stick. I jus wanted you to know, Mixie, that I did not have your email info.

Jeff,
Sorry we have never met. I must tell you I enjoy reading your posts when I get the chance to look in on you guys.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 1:43pm
Dream & Soul Sister...

You can write it in 24 size font, emboldened and wrapped up with roses, but it still doesn't change the fact that someone, who didn't identify himself at first, came over here and decided to tell me that I have a responsibility to my members to ZIP something. That's not an olive branch.

Then, after saying he's Ralph... he continued a post of his by telling me a simple thank you would have sufficed... not even waiting for me to respond to him as himself. I figured it wasn't even him at first, just some asshole, who was trying to start controversy.

YOU guys decided to attack and judge my responses... not his responses... my responses.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 1:54pm
We were posting at the same time Dream, Soul Sister and Ralph.

Thank you for your sensitivity regarding my son Ralph. I wouldn't wish this emptiness on any parent.

Yes... your useless chick comment being offset by me calling you a snake seems fair to me, re this current situation. You've gotten what you came for.

Mixey

dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 2:00pm
Speaking of roses, I'll type this is pink.

YOU figured wrong from the beginning.  Once you saw it was Ralph, you responded in a less than kind manner.  I thanked him for his warning and gesture of good will.

YOUR responses are the ones that needed addressing, whether you knew it was Ralph or not.  "The person" who gave the warning should have been treated with a thank you, no matter who it was.  He came back with his name in his second post, and still, YOU doubted it was him, even after I assured you it was.

I notice you don't address the false accusations you made against me and Soul Sister.  I'm not surprised.  When and where have we spread untruths about you???  I'd love to see the evidence.  We did not attack you, we tried to point out why we decided long ago to let go of all the vitriol from the forum wars.  We did express our disapproval of your less than nice responses. 

I'm still astonished by YOUR attack on Soul Sister and myself about spreading untruths about you and being involved in non-existant conspiracies.  You can't make the font big enough to retract that garbage.  If anyone has been on the attack in this thread, it's YOU, Mixey.  I hope your happy with the consequences.

dream
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 2:07pm

re this current situation. You've gotten what you came for.

Mixey

I just saw this part, and I'm astonished yet again.  I give up - you just don't get it, Mixey, and it looks like you never will.

dream

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 2:14pm
Dream and Soul Sister...

You were not attacked. You already know you haven't been attacked.

Of course it's a conspiracy/agenda or whatever you want to call it. Any idiot can figure that out.

The amount of importance you guys have put on bombing this thread puts it in perspective, but you really didn't need to set off fireworks in order to leave. Leaving peacefully would have been kinder.

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 2:20pm
Like I said earlier, this is BULLSHIT!!!  Now you're calling us idiots by implication.

Your lack of trust that we are telling the truth and not involved in any conspiracy speaks volumes to me.  It shows you have a total lack of respect for two long time members.  What makes you think you think you deserve any respect in return.

You are wrong, Mixey, plain and simple.  I won't take any further insults or false accusations from you.

dream
Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 2:34pm
Truth is any idiot can figure out there is no conspiracy!! Where is all this paranoia coming from? 
AGAIN...our simple truth is to "treat people with kindness that treat you with kindness".

Name calling is a childish waste of time, I won't follow you into that
MIXEY,  so enjoy yourself, knock yourself out.  How sad.

As far as leaving I guess I already did that in 2009 when Facebook came along and I had to maintain several pages in regard to Jimmy's career, yet I still posted here when I got a spare moment.  So telling me/us to leave is no big deal since we already left years ago.  I thank you for the time here, it's sad it ends this way with you lying on us about a conspiracy and spreading untruths about you.  Another thing your name calling was not cool.  Maybe a chill pill is in order.

dream, some people just don't want to get it, they'd rather live in negativity.
dream, your comment on what speaks volumes is so right on.

I'm out.

S.S.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 2:36pm

@ Ralph,

Ralph, Jeff is an intelligent and common sense minded individual.
I have mucho respect for him.  A rare gem.

S.S.
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 3:11pm

DITTO what S.S. said about, Jeff.  I will always be grateful for my time with him.

To add to a comment I made in a previous post.  If you didn't know it was Ralph posting as "Guest" in his first post, why did you, Mixey, refer to SD in your response.  Seems to me you knew it was Ralph.

S.S. is right.  I haven't had as much time here either since Facebook and the pages I maintain there.  I have enjoyed my time here, and the people, for the most part.  However, I will not suffer being called names, and lies about me spreading untruths, when there's no reponse or evidence to back it up, and lies about me being involved in an imaginary conspiracy.  I must say the lack of respect for me and Soul Sister is disappointing at best.

@ Ralph, I'm sorry your simple good will gesture came to this, but it is not your fault.

Time to let go, move on and do and deal with what's really important in life.

dream
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 3:59pm
I referred to SD, because "Guest" did, Dream.

I didn't say you were idiots, Soul Sister & Dream. I'm not calling you names, except maybe sadly predictable in the face of a Ralph kind of situation.

I said any idiot can figure this out. You're not the idiots. You're the ones who are in the middle of it and singing praises for Ralph, which is really funny. Then you go about saying you're going to move on to what's really important in life. I think you guys could paint a building red in the middle of Time Square and complain about the color so much that it might seem logical that you didn't paint it.

We've known each other on Soulful Planet for 5 years now Dream & Soul Sister... and for awhile before that on Sixties and SD. I made this place because people were upset with THAT guy... and now you're willing to throw this relationship away, because of a supposed "olive branch", delivered here by THAT guy?

Are you going to call that an insult too?

You've insulted ME!

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 10:23am

Mixey,

I had intended my last post to be the one I made yesterday, however I feel the need to express some thoughts here.

First, you say in one breath you're not calling S.S. and me idiots, but in the next breath you do.  If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

Secondly,  I really don't understand your level of resentment towards Ralph and Soulful Detroit.  You were not part of the forum war.  I was one of the few people involved from the get go, so I know all that went down.  You don't.  It's my recollection you came to SDF at the end of the war, and maybe even after the initial bannings.  Since you were not involved in the war and you really don't know the facts behind it, your level of resentment seems more than out of whack to me.  The people who were involved in the war have made peace and moved on.  They are the people entitled to harbor resentments, not you.

I would add here, you put up a myspace page where you and Toad, primarily, continued the war after the bannings and after it was over!  I remember this because Toad contacted me to tell me about it.  Most of us involved in the war didn't like the page and the things said there, because that action continued to fester the already deep wounds.  I remember hearing from several people involved in the war who wished the two of you would stop!  I agreed with them.  It served no purpose other than causing more resentment.  I remember reading some of it after Toad contacted me, and frankly many of the things you two said were false!

Third, you accuse Ralph of coming here to drive or take S.S. and I away from SP.  Again, this thinking is far from reasonable.  The door has been open for us to go back to SD for a long time.  We've chosen not to do so.  I had no intentions of leaving SP until you started your attacks on me and Soul Sister yesterday.  I even made a post about the Dells quting after 60 years yesterday.  Why would I do that, if I intended all along to go back to SD and leave SP?  There's no logic in your assumption.  I left because of your accusations, not Ralph's invitation to come back to SD, or because he posted in this thread.

Fourth, you STILL have have not addressed the charge that Soul Sister and I have spread untruths about you.  Who did we spread them to, and when and where did we do it????  I don't know you outside of this forum.  I've never spoken to you on the phone or e-mailed with you.  You really are not an important factor in  my life.  Why would I say anything about you to anyone??  It flies in the face of logic, given the fact you're not even on my radar screen outside of this forum.  The truth is I don't know you well enough to say spread anything about you!

Fifth, you keep saying Soul Sister and I are involved in a conspiracy.  A conspiracy to do what???  No private messages, e-mails or anything else have passed between me and Ralph Terrana for many months. When we made our peace a long time ago, Ralph and I e-mailed back and forth about Eugene Pitt's solo CD and a project he was working on with Abraham Wilson.  When we made our peace, we did not discuss SD or SP at all!!!  We have commuicated on Facebook - out in the open, in public - about music, primarily, until the last few days of this ordeal.  There are a few public - not private - comments about this mess on my Facebook page.  Any and all comments we have made about this situation are in this thread or on my Facebook page.  They are there for all to see.  No coverup, no conspiracy, no zip, ban and delete!!

By saying the things you said to us, you drove us away.  It was a slap in the face and a breach of trust to accuse us of lying, spreading untruths about you and being involved in some sort of conspiracy.  You talk about Ralph's treatment of his forum members, and yet you treated two of your long term members in an outrageous manner.  That is what is totally unacceptable to me. 

I've tried over and over to say I am telling the truth.  I have never spread untruths about you to anyone and I am not involved in any conspiracy.  Those are comments you cannot take back.  I have no desire to stay on a forum where I am falsely accused of things I have not done, and I'm called a liar.

You need to take a hard look in the mirror, Mixey, because you are the reason I've left the forum.  No one and nothing else is.

dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 10:50am
Dear M IX E Y,

As far as I am concerned You and I could have just agreed to disagree when it came to Ralph.  It's not that big of a deal, we have different opinions on how to treat people who come to us with helpful information.  That's all well and good.
As far as a conspiracy to leave SP to go back to SDF that wasn't even on my radar.  If I wanted to go re-join SDF I could have done so many times over the past six years, or could do so now. Why would I have to leave SP to do that?  It makes no sense.  I will always do what I want to do.  Besides which I haven't even time to spend here so I had no interest in joining SDF or any other site on the net, I am too busy between real life and maintaining Jimmy's Facebook Pages (which reaches millions and gets positive feedback).

The ONLY reason I said I was too done with S.P. was due to the false accusations you made about dream & myself "spreading untruths about you", again I ask you for evidence???   There is none right, MIXEY!  You slandered us, our reputation.....now when the wars were going on anything could have been said, but I would say it to one's face.  I am not into to that behind the back talking or talking about anyone at all these days and that's the God honest truth.  I was shocked and hurt by your remarks ONLY because they are lies.  YOU ran dream & I away not Ralph, not SDF, not anyone or anything just YOU and your slanderous remark!

So you see right up through yesterday dream & I posted in the Music General thread because we weren't thinking about going anywhere, that was NEVER our intentions, nor were we planning or conspiring as you say to join SDF, that was never the case.  Like I said if that's what I wanted I would have did so and still stayed here.

I want to know one thing, just one thing.....WHY did you lie and say dream & I were spreading untruths about you????
You are a non-factor in my mind outside of this forum, we don't know each other outside this forum, why would you even enter our minds to talk about you, we don't know you, you don't know our friends, we don't know your friends, it doesn't even make sense for you to say such a slanderous thing about us.

That is the one and only bad feeling I have about you MIXEY, you lied on two people who supported and cared about you on this forum.  That is why I said I was done with SP, for no other reason.

I still want to see evidence to prove me wrong?
Or else you apologize to dream & myself for falsely accusing us.

In Shock,
S.S.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 11:56am
Dream & Soul Sister...

You guys tweek each other, and the tangent you go off on, gets more and more divergent from the truth. That's what I mean about spreading untruths about me. It ends up that way. One person jumps to a wrong conclusion, the other builds on it, and I get to be the recipient of your newly created identity that's not me.

I'm not "holding a grudge". I'm not rambling on about "forum wars". You guys started that business. To accuse me of that is an untruth.

Dream... When you posted the above, it was at a time in the thread, when I wasn't even clear who "Guest" was. You clearly already knew for sure. That suggested to me that you and Ralph must have already communicated. Then you started talking about forum wars and holding grudges, etc. That wasn't where I was going at all.

This thread that Geno started is about censorship. Ralph is a guy who enjoys censorship. Why wouldn't we disagree, especially on this thread?He pretends he's all about responsibility to his members; but he's not. It was my observation that people become very hurt and upset by how he discounts them. I didn't have to be a full blown recipient or participant in order to witness that.

Re-read YOUR words in some of your more recent posts Dream & Soul Sister...
You're saying that I mean less than squat to either one of you, because we have no relationship... and you're basically just being nice by hanging in here. You said you were really gone long ago to facebook, etc. People do other stuff... whatever, but it doesn't feel good to read how you put it to me. Why wouldn't I feel like you were planning on moving over to SD or wherever, considering the chain of these communications?

I valued both of you for your insight and what you shared about your lives. Thank you for the time you spent here on Soulful Planet.

Should I send up balloons now or what?

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 12:36pm
Dream & Soul Sister...
In 10 days, it will be the 3rd anniversary of my son's death. I don't need to be addressing this SPIN of forum war/olive branch/grudge material right now. Whatever this is really about... you don't need to include me in it, and try to make it sound like I've done something wrong. If you want to go over to SD... just go for it. You don't need to spread untruths about me. I feel like I'm in a school yard and my girlfriends want to be friends with someone else, but they have to throw sand in my face first for some reason. '

There's no misinterpreting your words, Mixey.  The "tangents" started after you said the above.  We were very offended by your remarks and accusation.  We "tweek" each other, as you call it, because you address us together and you made the same accusations to both of us about spreading untruths about you and being in a conspiracy.  Seems pretty logical to me.LOL 

"and I get to be the recipient of your newly created identity that's not me. "

YOU created your own identity!LOL

Regarding your assumption Ralph and I were communicating, that's correct.  Like I said in my previous post, there are comments in threads on my Facebook page - all above board and public.  I was attempting to assure you it was Ralph and not some imposter.  Frankly, I don't buy that, Mixey.  I think you knew it was Ralph from the beginning, otherwise you wouldn't have responded to his posts as you did.  You would have been welcoming, or at least friendlier, to a stranger offering advise about a potential threat to your site.

This thread that Geno started is about censorship. Ralph is a guy who enjoys censorship. Why wouldn't we disagree, especially on this thread?He pretends he's all about responsibility to his members; but he's not. It was my observation that people become very hurt and upset by how he discounts them. I didn't have to be a full blown recipient or participant in order to witness that.

Is the above your excuse for putting up a myspace page after the war was over that you were not a part of?  This comment also smacks of continuing the forum war!!

Hello Guest...

We might move a post that belongs somewhere else, but as you probably already know, we don't ZIP here like over on Soulful Detroit. One person's trash is another person's treasure. All differences are welcomed; and apart from agreeing with something that's against the law, it's all valued here and remains.

Mixey

If the comment about not doing things here like they do at Soulful Detroit isn't snide, I don't know what is.  That smacks of resentment and grudge holding to me.

And this:

OK... so you have the inside scoop Dream.
I'll take your word for it that this is not an impersonator then, and forego the e-mail. Ralph has my e-mail address to begin with, re "olive branches" and such, and I know he's got other people's e-mail addresses here, because he's attempted to invite them back over to SD, by saying nasty things about me, I'm aware.

Ralph... and everybody else... This thread is about censorship. I have my viewpoints about it. I don't enjoy shutting people off. I feel that people's words should be valued, even if we don't agree.

In terms of your forum Ralph... it's nice that you have 100s of members. I know you'd be happier if you had my few as well. The best way to accomplish this would be to offer them a whole lot of money and pay them extremely well for every post they might make on your forum. Times are tough!

What we lack in numbers here, we make up in content, and our readership is through the roof. Of course, I'm sure that some people might contribute to the Soulful Olive Branch Forum for free, if Your Highness will consider lifting the ban for them.

I guess you know that our very valued member Toad has passed away. In terms of "olive branches", he was run off of your Soulful Detroit for trying to unite everyone. So please... I'm not impressed or misseled by your show of concern. The last time you supposedly extended an "olive branch"... via Dream, was on the piano thread. That managed to cause a small exodus from here. People flock to abuse you know.

I don't enjoy abuse or being an abuser. That's not expressing acrimony, or holding a grudge. I'm calling you out on your overbearing desire to control your members. I think people deserve more respect than that; but it's a known fact that if you keep constant with that tried and true formula of treating people with disrespect, I'm sure you'll have a flock of 1,000s in time, while I might very well have a flock of 1.

Dividers and conquerors across the ages have always ended up a sorry lot. They win wars and lose themselves in the process. How has this ever been helpful to humanity?

I'd like to see people trust and honor each other as being of one mind, inclusive of all differences and similarities, in order to move this world forward in a civilized manner. Unfortunately, trust is difficult to extend, when history dictates that prior behavior is not to be trusted. Possibly we can change that a little bit here, anyway... but if not, I'd rather have a membership of a few original, free thinkers, than have a flock of subjects, who enjoy being called to order.

Your thoughts are welcome.

Mixey

Your snarky comments sound like you're still in a forum war to me.
The bottom line is your unwelcoming, snide attitude and your history here and elsewhere prove you still hold grudges about the forum war you were not a part of!!  You've dredged it up here on SP every chance you've had!

Re-read YOUR words in some of your more recent posts Dream & Soul Sister...
You're saying that I mean less than squat to either one of you, because we have no relationship... and you're basically just being nice by hanging in here. You said you were really gone long ago to facebook, etc. People do other stuff... whatever, but it doesn't feel good to read how you put it to me. Why wouldn't I feel like you were planning on moving over to SD or wherever, considering the chain of these communications?

That is not what we said, Mixey.  That was our attempt to ex
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 1:10pm
I'm still confused by your level of anger Dream...

... and you're talking for Soul Sister also. Nice that you guys back each other up so passionately... but not much of what you've been saying, addresses the fact that posting about censorship, and making references to Soulful Detroit (which was brought up by "Guest", before I even knew that Guest was Ralph), would have been totally appropriate, even if RA T hadn't shown up here with said "olive branch" in the first place.

What could you possibly find offensive with my post:

Hello Guest...

We might move a post that belongs somewhere else, but as you probably already know, we don't ZIP here like over on Soulful Detroit. One person's trash is another person's treasure. All differences are welcomed; and apart from agreeing with something that's against the law, it's all valued here and remains.

Mixey

I'm talking about how I do things here on Soulful Planet. You seem to now be offended by me talking about this... on this thread... on my forum... the topic being about censorship... and after the subject of Soulful Detroit was brought up by an unknown Guest poster, who I didn't even know at the time; and who was welcomed here... didn't have to become a member or anything to post.

Did I delete anyone's words? NO

... but because the Guest turned out to be Ralph... you and Soul Sister are behaving like people I don't know.

Is Ralph some adonis that has gotten into your panties and made you lose your mind?   Somehow I don't think so, but I've known other woman who behave that way. I've been in a number of situations where we're all friends until a guy shows up... and then... what happened to the friendship? Again... I don't think that's what's going on here... and also you guys have made it clear that you don't know me... not friends... etc etc etc. Maybe I should be saying thank goodness about now, but I'm still a little sad for all of this.

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 1:32pm
Mixey - to put it politely - you are full of balogny!!!!  Re-read my post above - I was adding some things to it while you were typing your latest post.

My level of anger??????  That is truly laughable.  I'm angry at you about your comments to me and Soul Sister, but YOU ARE STILL ANGRY about a forum war that ended years ago.  Your nasty remarks throughout this thread PROVE IT!!!  Talk about your identity.LOL 

The fact you put up a myspace page AFTER the war you were not a part of was over - that's full of false information - is further proof of the anger, grudges and resentment you hold!!  You YOURSELF said in this thread you started this forum because of the results of the forum war.  The evidence is EVERYWHERE about how much hatred you harbor!!

NOW you're taking more cheap shots at me and Soul Sister - getting into our panties??!!!   hahahahahahahahahahaha  If this wasn't so pathetic on your part, it would be hilarious!!  Actually, I think it is.

The problem with you, Mixey, is you do not tell the truth, you refuse to see the truth, you blame others for your own failings that are so evident in this thread, and your hatred and resentment has gone to a brand new low level - even for you.  SAD - you're right about that - you are one sad individual, but let's be clear here - I mean it differntly than you do.

Friendship with you - not a chance after the lies and accusations from you.  You don't know what the word means.  You started the attacks on us.  You're finding out we can give it as well as you can dish it.

Angry at you - you betcha!!!  Angry at the people who were actually in the forum war - NO!!

dream

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 1:33pm
MIXEY....
SICK! SICK!! SICK!!!

You had 5 posters here from day one who posted regularly, now 4, dream & I were loyal to you and supported your site when no one else would, we appreciated your efforts, now you have two posters because of the way you treat valuable members (and you talk about Ralph's treatment of his membership! Which I might add is none of your business). 
Well thanks for the experience here, I'll remember the good times because what your saying now is pure insanity!  I give up because there's no reasoning with a non-rational mind.  You have fun.  Good luck Geno & Jeff, the last two remaining posters!!

MIXEY you can cancel my membership, I haven't the time nor the energy to  waste on such pure utter non-sense.

I will say a special prayer for you.  I mean that sincerely.

Hope your life gets better.

Truly,
S.S.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic