Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > S. P. A. T. (Soulful Planet Administration Team) > Contact Soulful Planet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please be patient... Soulful Planet Upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please be patient... Soulful Planet Upgrade
    Posted: May 27 2013 at 11:39pm
ATTENTION SOULFUL PLANET...

Bruce and I are presently working to upgrade Soulful Planet in order to remove the ability of bogus member bots from signing up fake memberships here and causing us not to be able to function successfully.

Please be patient while we upgrade and evaluate what is causing these difficulties. We will keep updating here about our progress.

Thank you,

Mixey & Your Soulful Planet Administration Team
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:40am
Cool!!!
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:48pm
Thanks Geno,

We are going to be working all weekend to customize.  

Bruce you are seriously awesome!!! 

Mixey  Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:16am
Looking Great so far!!!!!!!  All seems to be working... easliy, and well, 
but I'm swamped over here so will be trying stuff as I get time... (but, I keep losing the cursor when typing this *lol' black cursor against black background... making me very aware of how many typos I make and then fix... in one sentence *lol* ) 

Smile
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:58pm
We've made a whole lot of changes here everybody!  I hope it's all working OK.  Please let us know.

The quick post feature is what you see first, when you go to post.  To get to more options, like uploading images and movies, you have to click on the arrow icon.  We can delete the quick post feature if this seems redundant.

What do you think?

Bruce... you ROCK!  Hug
Char... Thank you!  Handshake

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:42am
Hi Mixey, Bruce, Char and Everybody!  

Getting used to the changes, and I know things are still being modified,
but wow, I am really missing being able to post "jpgs and png" files from my desktop 
that are larger than 10k in size. 

Is this something yet to be modified, 
or am I doing something wrong trying to upload a pic from this old Mac desktop, as before?  
Being patient here, no prob, but try it and see if it's just me...  
Thanks, Geno

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:47am

Tried to upload a 6kb tiny test jpg in the above reply. 
i just keep getting this message in the upload window.

"Sample text for previewing image alignment; Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas interdum nulla ut arcu varius ornare. Duis neque nulla, porttitor in, interdum nec, tempor nec, erat. Integer wisi erat, consequat at, sagittis et, tristique lacinia, ipsum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas interdum nulla ut arcu varius ornare. Duis neque nulla, porttitor in, interdum nec, tempor nec, erat. Integer wisi erat, consequat at, sagittis et, tristique lacinia, ipsum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas interdum nulla ut arcu varius ornare. Duis neque nulla, porttitor in, interdum nec, tempor nec, erat. Integer wisi erat, consequat at, sagittis et, tristique lacinia, ipsum."

Yikes! I hope i didn't broke nuthin'... LOL
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:11pm
Hi Geno,

Looking into the file image type and upload size now.  Thank you for letting us know.  

Also... I'm going to ask Bruce to change the typing area color to match the actual posting colors.  I understand your frustration re the black curser on black background.  Sorry about that.  It's bugging me too!

Mixey
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:43pm
OK Geno...

Try the image upload now and see if it's OK.  The only thing that might not be cool is that I've got everything set to size to 500 pixels, but the file size is much larger now.  See if it works better and get back to me please.  It's going to take me awhile to be in touch with Bruce or Char for some more help.

Thanks,
Mixey
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:47pm

So far so good.  

That's Amber, by the way...    Hug

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2013 at 5:01pm
 ClapBig smileTongue
Testing 1 2 3  Screen grab jpg test upload...

Yeah!!!  It Works again!!! Thank You. Mixey & SPAT & Amber too!!! *LoL*
~BigSmiles, Gene

and testing "Edit" adding in the video that the screen grab came from...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRjF_9Dy7A 

yup...
Yeah!!!  It Works again!!! Thank You. Mixey & SPAT & Amber too!!! *LoL*
~BigSmiles, Gene

Smile Big smile Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic