Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Cuisine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Organic Non-GMO Natural Free Range HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organic Non-GMO Natural Free Range HELP!
    Posted: Nov 21 2016 at 7:39pm
When we go to a grocery store...
Why do we have to pick between smart and stupid foods, unsafe coatings inside cans, labels that confuse instead of inform (go read all of the egg boxes Angry), and all of this other traumatic food related HELL that ends up costing a fortune?

There is absolutely no doubt that "organic" food is healthier than "All Natural" food; and "All Natural" food is better than food with no claim of whatever.  

It would be stupid to think that eating pesticides would be good for us; but the label "organic" isn't even enough.  It has to be Non GMO organic... like eggs from chickens that aren't fed a GMO diet... and "free range" or "free to forage", doesn't necessarily mean the chickens are having a blast running around the farm. I'm tired of the deception.    

Food doesn't taste ANYTHING like it did a few decades ago, and it's such a sad thing to me!  I miss how it used to be!  I miss how it used to SMELL!  When was the last time any of us could smell a cantaloupe?  It used to be that if one was brought inside, the whole house was perfumed.  

DONALD TRUMP... If you REALLY want to make America great again, how about making sure that ALL of the foods we are offered are smart foods, like in most European countries. 

The poorest among us should not be relegated to eating health hazardous food, and the wealthiest should not be unable to make good decisions either manytimes, because there's deception behind the labels!

Mixey

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic