Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Music General > Multi*Platinum Stellar Threads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NOMINATE Music Threads for M*PS status ... HERE!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NOMINATE Music Threads for M*PS status ... HERE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOMINATE Music Threads for M*PS status ... HERE!
    Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 4:00am
Please nominate threads for M*PS status here.

Thank you so much.
Mixey &
S. P. A. T.
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 7:17am
I like the ones you've chosen so far, S.P.A.T. & Mixey!!Thumbs%20Up

I need a block of time to go back to page 15 and come forward.  I did notice the threads only go back to 2008 on page 15, however.

I'll be looking and post some suggestions here.  Are there any specific criteria??

Also, why are they moved to the top of Music General??  Maybe it's a good reminder of the stellar threads.

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 5:10am
Hi dream.

Thank you.

We are busy moving things around, sepecially in Music General.  There are a lot of threads that have to move to the memorial section, or the village or birthdays and holidays, etc.  That will free up more room to find things more easily. 

I think it's great to be able to start threads wherever we want, and then they eventually are moved to the best location.

The reason the M*PS threads moved to the top of Music General, is because I added a new post to each of them.  Anytime someone posts on them, even from M*PS, they'll move to the top of Music General too.

They'll travel back down, like all of the other threads... and yes, it's sort of an announcement that they're in M*PS for about a week.  Then, we'll remove the "moved" notice on them, and they'll stay in M*PS.

Mixey &
S. P. A. T.
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2009 at 8:33am
Thanks Guys.  I can dig it!!ClapSmile

dream
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2009 at 10:11am
I'd like to nominate one of my own threads.  LOL!

"My True Story of Meeting Eugene Pitt.  There were some great responses and LOTS of views.

Just a suggestion, doesn't have to here if others disagree.

dream
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic