Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MONA CORONA - THE VIRUS Covid-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2020 at 4:26am

Going into week 3 of Black Lives Matters protesting worldwide...

In America, we are on a precipice of possibly defunding Police and Prisons and creating a whole new system. That is what is being demanded in Minneapolis at this time.  I wonder what system would replace the Police.

Meanwhile, gun and ammunition sales are up over 600% in rural America. Lots of irrational and rational fear in amidst great hope for much needed change.

We don’t know what’s going to happen in a few weeks in regards to the Covid pandemic. Will there be a surge in numbers of sick people, or will the virus cut everyone a break yearly like the flu?  People who have participated in the protests are being urged, in NYC anyway, to get tested for free.

As a talking point, President Trump’s administration’s method of clearing the street so he could walk to the burned church and hold up a bible, isn’t close to being as noteworthy as a virus clearing the streets worldwide to make room for protest against racial discrimination. We’re beyond the ability to take advantage of a photo op to make any point at this time.  The universe is speaking a lot louder than any of us.  Sending a rocket into space isn’t all that impressive either, IMO.  Geno, you usually ask in jest, where’s the meteor, when you’re frustrated.  Probably not a good question to ask right now. Shocked

If something good comes out of all of this, it truly will be a lot greater than biblical, IMO. Half a million Covid deaths worldwide, the senseless killing of George Floyd and here we are.  What is going on?  God only knows!

Mixey

Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2020 at 7:17pm
Get this!
NukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNukeNuke

"Tickets for Trump campaign rally include 

liability disclaimer about possible exposure to coronavirus"
Michael Collins and David Jackson

USA TODAYPublished 7:46 p.m. ET June 11, 2020 
WASHINGTON – Want tickets to President Donald Trump’s campaign rally 

next week in Oklahoma? Then you’ve got to agree you won't sue him if you contract coronavirus.

The sign-up page for free tickets on the Trump campaign website comes with a liability waiver that says the campaign or other parties associated with the event next Friday at the BOK Center in Tulsa cannot be held liable for exposure to coronavirus.

“By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present,” the waiver says.

“By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury...”
Shocked
Full USA Today Story LINK:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/11/coronavirus-tickets-donald-trump-rally-include-liability-waiver/5334885002/

~~~~

Rump's stupid pep rally will cause illness, injury and/or death, 
and you can't sue him for the medical expenses and damages 
that this pep rally (with him not even wearing a mask), 
spreading COVID-19 will cause?

One might ponder: What would Jesus say about this move?
WTF!!! 
Donald Trump, 116,034 US Deaths on your watch as of June 11th, 2020. 
The buck stops at your desk.

Please do the Honorable, 
Presidential thing,
and resign, Now!

~~~~

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2020 at 5:18pm
The only way to solve racial inequality is to stop talking about racial INEQUALITY. 
I’m objecting to the use of wording that brands people as equal or not equal, even though I understand those labels are describing their TREATMENT as being equal or not equal.

Black Lives Matter is a PERFECT name for the protests... 
because the focus has now been placed finally on what is correct and beyond a point of statistical debate. 

Criminals...
have been targeting black people (and other groups) as though there is such a thing as “racial inequality” to justify it.  Racial equality is what exists. Addressingthe wrong label doesn’t fix it, because the label isn’t true in the first place.

We have to keep a focus on what is true and how to disarm brutality, bullying, fear, lack of communication, and greed in those who criminally target others period!  

Black Lives Matter is working and has gained momentum around the globe.  

We have a person in power, who is cutting communication to divide people, bullying individuals and groups, is fearful of his own condition due to his continual lies, and he is morbidly ADDICTED to winning and to amassing money. This person is a danger to himself and others. 

Every black person in this country has a label of “witness” on them from the day they are born.  They are distrusted from day one, by white people who harbor the insanity as described above, and by those who manipulate those who have that insanity to feed their own addictions.

If Black Lives Matter can gain enough ground before November, we will have a new President.  If not, we won’t, but that thankfully will not stop the movement.

Fuck all of the political pep rallies and testosterone fueled politically motivated rhetoric directed at how to combat or not combat the virus.  I wish the media would quit covering this idiocy.  

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2020 at 3:05pm
As the pandemic continues...

Against the advice of anyone with a considerate brain, President Trump is having an Indoor political rally tonight in Tulsa for over 9,000 people, who will be required to sign Covid waivers, will be checked to see if they are running a temperature, and will be given hand sanitizer.  

Apart from putting all of us at a greater risk, who pay$ for thi$ $tuff?

Win win win at any co$t. Make America Sick Again

He’s already threatened anyone who shows up... saying “protestors”, and lumping them in with “looters and lowlifes”, then retracted his statement, saying he didn’t mean the protesters.  

Disgusting!  Dead

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2020 at 2:49pm

Over the Father’s Day weekend...
I had a good conversation with someone whose viewpoint I respect.  He has a PhD and he majored in economics.

He’s NOT a capitalist.
He’s NOT a racist.
He’s NOT a conservative.
He’s got a HEART, and he genuinely CARES for others.
He is firmly AGAINST Trump’s rhetoric.

He is going to vote for TRUMP.
Obviously, I’m very interested in WHY!

I need to speak with him more, to fully understand his viewpoint, so I can describe it here.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2020 at 9:41pm
I don’t have a PhD...
Is there any reason why it’s better for Americans to TEST LESS for the coronavirus SO WE WON’T FIND OUT how many people have the coronavirus? Confused

I know that Trump feels we look bad to the rest of the world...
if we have high numbers of people who have coronavirus
and if he personally wears a mask

He’s “like a smart person”. Dead

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2020 at 11:14am
Not the UNITED States of America anymore...
NY, CT and NJ are now not accepting visitors from states that have a high coronavirus rate, unless they have quarantined for 2 weeks prior and there are fines associated with not doing so. 

How will they even know who has quarantined, how they have done it and for how long?

Wouldn’t it be a lot smarter if our whole country was handling this pandemic in a uniform way, instead of behaving like a bunch of little countries with borders? 

How is this good for our economy?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2020 at 12:00pm
What is the truth about the hospital ship that was docked in NYC?

Why wasn’t it used to full capacity? It was almost empty, while hospitals and nursing homes were being overwhelmed. 

Did more people die, (especially nursing home seniors) because that facility wasn’t used?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2020 at 12:13pm
Realtors are now calling the Master bedroom, the Primary bedroom, because the word “master” is offensive to black people...

Does this seem like the WRONG FOCUS to you?

Are we going to wipe out the use of the word “slave” from being used in the English language now too?

I agree that the offensive statues, and building names should go... but “Master” is also used in front of a young boy’s name too.  I guess we’d have to get rid of the word “boy” too, actually.

This is excessive, IMO.

Jeez, I had a friend in school whose last name was Masterson... 

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2020 at 12:53am
 As virus numbers increase...

President Trump has rallies and he labels Democrats as being hateful, dangerous and racist people who want to hurt America. 

He isn’t even a President of the people who voteD for him.

In his speeches, he accuses the radical left... and then eases into including all Democrats as being haters. 

I have a feeling that he’s going quit running for President and blame an impossibly rigged election.  Then he’ll rally for Mike Pence.

There’s no way he’s going to be able to win this election.  
I think he knows this.

What do you think?

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2020 at 4:59pm

WTF!!! 
Donald Trump, 128,761 US Deaths on your watch as of June 29th, 2020. 
The buck stops at your desk.

Please do the Honorable, 
Presidential thing,
and resign, Now!

~~~~

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2020 at 1:46pm
Hi Geno,

I don’t think he’d ever resign at this juncture... but I do think he’ll drop out of the race to be re-elected, maybe commission a few statues of himself and stir up a Trump Matters movement.

Maybe he’s going to Mt Rushmore tomorrow for the 4th of July to scope out a nearby mountain to carve with his image.  

I saw an interview that Trump did with David Letterman a long time ago where, apart from believing in getting even, he actually acted like a good guy.  

The getting even thing never comes to any good, IMO.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2020 at 9:27am

Happy 4th of July Soulful Planet...

Are we really celebrating our freedom today or is our President declaring that we are in a Civil War?
I am very unsettled by his speech along party lines at Mt Rushmore. His message is a mixed bag of Constitutioal freedom for everyone, but that “everyone” is being redefined as only those who think like he does.

Freedom here is for all Americans. I want to feel a unity and care for everyone, not just those who vote the way that I do.  I might think or say that a person’s reasoning is stupid because we disagree, but that doesn’t mean that I believe that that person is anti-American!  

People who rip down statues are engaging in criminal behavior.  That’s not the right way to get a position across.  But those few criminals are still Americans.  They don’t deserve the label of being anti-American or deserve to be locked up for 10 years, IMO.  

People who loot and tear down businesses in the midst of the protests are American criminals who need to be prosecuted for their criminal behavior.  This is not Americans argainst foreign invaders from another planet and this is not a Civil War either!

Wouldn’t it be a more Presidential message to address this behavior as being criminal, unacceptable, misguided and something that won’t be tolerated because it hurts us all? Why does our President continually associate criminal behavior with being liberal democratics?  He equates liberal Democrats with supposed agended anti-Americans who want to change the face of America.  This isn’t just awful and incorrect, it’s dangerous to at least half of all Americans.

Consider the source... Follow the money... 

What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2020 at 9:21pm
With Kanye West in the presidential race...
Trump will win, not because more people will vote for Trump... 
less will vote for Biden. Dead

Tesla anyone?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2020 at 11:11am
If you need to wave a confederate flag, you are a hater.  Period!

Why doesn’t the guy just say that?  
Because he’s counting on those haters to vote for him.  
What an accomplishment... haters love him.

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2020 at 7:57pm
A friend of mine...
Reported to me that her friend’s Uncle died in a hospital supposedly of coronavirus, but the family was suspicious.  
They hired a lawyer... 
An autopsy was ordered.  No, it was not coronavirus!  
The data had been altered so that the hospital could receive a coronavirus payout.

Evidentially, hospitals get extra money if a patient died of coronavirus instead of something else.

The number of actual deaths...
due to the virus, might be a lot less than are being reported.  

Who’s paying for this bs? Angry ... and will there be more and more corruption, because someone has decided to essentially reward all deaths due to the coronavirus!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2020 at 9:04pm
Norman Vincent Peale...

was an early and regular influence on a young Donald Trump. 

You know... “The Power Of Positive Thinking”

There’s nothing wrong with finding the positive way of looking at things, but positive thinking has become an incidious way of judging and placing blame on others.

What we have now, is a President who thinks the coronavirus will just disappear due to positive thinking.

There’s some truth to the fact that our immune systems are stronger when we feel up... but treating a pandemic in this voodoo manner in my opinion is a big fat NEGATIVE!   

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 39 minutes ago at 4:21pm

The blaming of Dr Fauci...

No surprise here.  Throw the truth tellers under a bus if you don’t like the numbers.  Angry

As in my post above... you can’t positive think the virus away. Dead

Now Fauci has been branded as Dr gloom and doom. 

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.