Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MONA CORONA - THE VIRUS Covid-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2020 at 1:05am
Back to thinking about Zombies and Vampires...

Here’s R.E.M. in 1990 singing Roky Erickson’s “I Walked With A Zombie”  

Everybody now... Clap Dead

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2020 at 12:25pm
GOOD NEWS about our immune systems...

Our bodies don’t always create antibodies.  However, when have been infected with whatever, our bodies retain that memory and we initiate an immune response if presented with it again... cellular memory.

The common colds that we get are usually caused by a corona virus.  It’s not Covid-19, but a different form.  Maybe this new corona virus will end up causing a simple cold after it has wreaked its initial havoc in our global population.  If we are truly all one, then maybe we will naturally create a collective immunity.

The current idea of testing people for antibodies to see if we can issue them an “immunity passport”, is absolutely ridiculous, IMO.  Not only does the test give both false positives and negatives, we’re not going to learn anything useful from it.  If it shows that a person has maybe been exposed, and maybe has antibodies... so what?  We don’t even know at this point if the virus lies dormant and can resurface later.

We’d be relying on fake news to make any decisions based on testing.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2020 at 8:10pm
If Governor Newsom of California
ever runs for President... 
I will vote for him!

He’s smart.  He cares for everyone in our state of California.
He gets stuff done in a hurry to bridge gaps and help people!

I am invisible to the Trump Administration.
I am NOT invisible to our Governor Newsom!

Many thanks,

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2020 at 2:40pm
I feel very depressed.  

I know all of that business about making lemonade out of lemons.  I’m sure I’ll get to some of that, but for now, I’m just sad.

I don’t mind sheltering at home.  I feel good that there’s something responsible we’re doing.

I’m depressed because money, paperwork, explaining the obvious, dealing with greedy businesses, so-called help for only the impacted, mad runs on toilet paper and the like, shouldn’t be happening at a time like this.

It’s exhausting, degrading and completely unnecessary!

Horrible!

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2020 at 9:06am
Sad update, May 2, 2020... and no end in sight:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

and sadly, 
just for reference, 
from our fearless, clueless 'leader'...

...and more 'fearless leader' bull$hit!

Trump, 65,886 US Deaths on your watch,
Please do the Honorable,
Presidential thing,
and resign, Now!

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2020 at 2:10am
That pretty much says it all Geno!  ConfusedOuch

I used to think...
that there is a oneness that exists between all people and even the ones who are messed up have goodness at their core, and maybe we need to come together and take responsibility as a population for these people who are addicted to money, have lost the ability to empathize, etc.

My new viewpoint is that my oneness theory is crap!!! Dead 
There are some people who come into this world for the sole purpose of ruining those around them.  

Maybe there really is a Skynet making Terminators, ie robots that in all ways look human but are not.  In the movie, only dogs know how to sniff them out.  No presidential dog in the White House is there?  And there’s an abundance of artificial (fake) intelligence there too.  LOL

Maybe David Ike isn’t nuts.  Maybe there really is a reptilian population living among us.

The good news is that there will be a different President in the Whitehouse soon.  He’s not going to get re-elected, IMO.

Yes there will still be rabid followers, but he’s not going to get re-elected.  I really don’t see that happening.  

What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2020 at 2:35am
Oh lovely...

I mentioned David Ike in jest up above.  I just looked him up.  That nut has been spreading conspiracy crap around that the virus is either the result of 5G network towers or it’s being accelerated by those towers. Wacko

YouTube and Facebook just deleted his promotion of this business, because frightened people in the U.K. have begun to set those 5G towers on fire as the rumor has gained traction lately.  

WTF

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2020 at 10:00pm
The Trump Administration... 

via VP Mike Pence... is now talking about 
“winding down the Coronavirus task force”.

Are they doing this to remove Dr Fauci?
What do you think?

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2020 at 7:53am
Mixey!!! 
You have added some great thoughts 
and awesome ponderings 
within this thread!!!
Good stuff Clap

And to help with a bit of 'pissed off perspective' on all of this mess,
I think it's time for us to see exactly
what "Vic" (VicDibitetto) has to say about... all of it...
So here goes! ClapStarShockedSmileLOLClap
Take it away, Vic!!!

Ticked Off Vic: A Message to the Government | VicDiBitetto.net

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

and now what's next... Murder Hornets???

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

And while we're waiting for the end of the planet...
Let's call Walmart and hurry up and wait...

Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Cry Shocked Wink

So... is there any hope for us and all of our shattered dreams???

Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star

(((Vic Dibitetto for President!)))
Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star 

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2020 at 12:33am
That guy’s hilarious Geno!  TongueLOL

BREAKING NEWS now... 

Dr Fauci and the head of the FDA and the head of the CDC are now in self imposed “modified quarantine”, due to exposure.

... 3 scientists, who definitely are not in agreement with the President’s methods of dealing with our current situation.

Is this a coincidence, or is the shit about to hit the fan in a bigger way?

What do you think?

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2020 at 1:47am

Star Little Richard Star

Broken Heart

Cry
Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2020 at 10:02am
Yes, Mixey, it is a very interesting situation 
going on there in Washington, DC:

"White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci plans to follow a “modified quarantine,” including wearing a mask and limited outside contact, and CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield and FDA head Dr. Stephen Hahn will remain at home for two weeks after they were exposed to someone with the coronavirus. NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell reports for Sunday TODAY, and Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd and CNBC’s Aaron Ross Sorkin join with analysis:"
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2020 at 7:23pm
Thank you Geno for posting that video.  

We are not being given correct information regarding this virus, IMO. 

As usual, we continue to be Winners and Losers. 
Empathizers continue to be stupid weaklings.
Powerful vultures continue to circle and swoop.

If enough people die, more jobs will be available... YAY? Dead
If enough people lose their homes, more real estate will be available... YAY? Dead

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2020 at 10:26am
Nuke A Summary of 'Presidential' Non-Leadership,
Wrong Moves, Massive Mistakes, 
and Opportunities Missed, So Far in 2020...
Wow!

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2020 at 4:36pm
Yes Geno...

& now the ever mutating Trump blame machine has jumped from blaming China to blaming Democrats for the coronavirus, stating that it’s Biden’s way of disallowing Trump rallies.

Eric Trump says “the coronavirus will magically go away after the 2020 election”.

Meanwhile...

A woman stole a bag of groceries from me as I was loading them into my van this weekend.  Ouch

WATCH YOUR MONEY and YOUR BELONGINGS.

We are living in a different world!

Mixey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.