Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MONA CORONA - THE VIRUS Covid-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2020 at 9:41am
Who will benefit from the Coronavirus?

I’ve always said that when things don’t make sense... consider the source and then follow the money.

Things don’t make sense...

In the case of this pandemic, we have a President who supposedly would like to get re-elected.  
He’s not taking a leadership role in managing the spread of the virus.
He isn’t meeting our needs as citizens.  
Why isn’t he doing this?  
The solutions are clearly available.  
We have HUGE resources in this country!
It doesn’t make sense!

Consider the source...

He’s an addict.  
He’s addicted to making money.

How does he make money?  
He makes deals to acquire real estate.

How does he keep people from viewing his addiction?  
He causes a smoke screen of turmoil and hate through lies and misdirection.

Follow the money...

A shitload of people are sick and dying.
Interest rates plummet.  People lose their homes and businesses.
Real Estate availability goes through the roof.

Who do you think will benifit from the stardust of Coronavirus?

THAT IS THE REAL DANGER OF ELECTING AN ADDICT!  
He’s not a businessman who’s going to do the right thing for America!
He’s an addict, who is going to do the only thing he can do for himself.

We need to Recognize an addict clearly for the affliction that they have.  
We also need to help them, if possible, and all of us, by not enabling them.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2020 at 2:35pm
Follow the money...

Keep a close eye on Roche Diagnostics!

Miraculously fast FDA approval for their new very fast Covid 19 test, utilizing a     PROPRIETARY     piece of diagnostic equipment.

SHAME on them and their increased stock value all of a sudden, for the following reason:

They also manufacture the necessary chemicals needed for our current test methods and they have been usurping supplies to others. This is a good reason why we have been running out of tests for the people who need them!

THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2020 at 7:27pm
 After looking into Roche...

... their history and recent acquisitions and statements, I’ve come to a LOOSE, UNPROVEN YET CONCLUSION that we will probably be given home Covid19 tests to send in for testing (after requesting one and filling out a preliminary questionnaire)... most likely for no charge, IMO.

At first there will be a mad panic to get a home kit and send it in, IMO.
Many people, however, will not participate in doing the test, IMO.
Then, a conclusion will be drawn (to identify possible asymptomatic carriers) that a test is mandatory for everyone, IMO.

In 2018, Roche paid over a BILLION dollars to acquire an INDEPENDENT company called Flatiron.  Flatiron has a HUGE database from oncology patients. At first the acquisition didn’t make sense at all.  Then Roche made a statement that it wants to move more into data acquisition.  

What kind of data can be gleaned from performing a Covid 19 test?

The test isolates data from one’s RNA, the data that either includes Covid 19 data or not.  In order to complete the test, the sample goes through a process which turns the RNA into DNA, which is easily read after copies upon copies have been made from the small sample which was provided.

What else can be learned from having everyone in America’s DNA owned by a PRIVATE company?

I will read on to see what I can find.

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2020 at 8:07pm
OK here we go...

GWAS (Genome Wide Association Scores) are necessary in order to identify SNPs (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms). Those are the variations in DNA that when associated with certain traits, or diseases, for instance, can be used as predictors for the development of those traits or diseases in others... not taking into account environmental influences.

Without, GWAS - in other words without hundreds of thousands of people’s DNA samples - there isn’t enough comparison data to zero in on IQ associations or phycological associations or disease associations for instance to develop reliable predictors for these traits, diseases, etc.

With this Coronavirus testing, the opportunity for a private company to gather all of our DNA samples actually exists.  

This is an explanation of the Covid 19 test...

Having a huge DNA database can obviously be a useful thing.  It could also be a really scary thing.

We live in a country where there’s actually prejudice over a person’s skin color - something we can see with our own eyes.  Can you even imagine what a bunch of fucked up money addicted people might want to do with DNA data? Wasn’t Hitler doing a version of this shit?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2020 at 9:15pm
So the question becomes...

Can this mass data collection be stopped?  
My answer is NO.

Is it going to go this way anyway?  
My answer is YES.

Do the risks outweigh the benefits?  
My answer is I don’t know.

What good or bad can come out of it?
My answer is that if extraterrestrials are among us, we’ll find out.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
They could be here to anonymously save us from ourselves. 
So Knowing who they are would be a bad thing.

Or They could be here to kill us all.  
So Knowing who they are would most likely be a good thing, but maybe not.
Maybe death is the actual savior for all of us idiots.

I’m certainly sick to death of this investigation!

Next...
Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2020 at 9:21pm
Nest topic is...
My fucking car battery is dead!
Just starting your car every now and then and letting it run probably isn’t enough!  Maybe I need a new key battery.  Will find out tomorrow.

Mixey

Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2020 at 9:15am
Speaking of a "Dead Battery"
...how about renting a golf cart
in the middle of a "stay at home pandemic"... WTF!!!
Go figure!

Total Confirmed US CASES: 
Total US Deaths: 8,503: 

Meanwhile...

"The Secret Service this week signed a $45,000 contract to rent a fleet of golf carts in Northern Virginia, saying it needed them quickly to protect a “dignitary” in the town of Sterling, home to one of President Trump’s golf clubs, according to federal contracting data."

"...
does not mention Trump or the golf club by name. But it closely mirrors past contracts signed by the Secret Service, for agents accompanying Trump to his golf clubs in New Jersey and Florida."

LINK:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/amid-virus-outbreak-secret-service-signed-contract-to-rent-golf-carts-at-home-of-trump-club/2020/04/01/86d249fe-7449-11ea-85cb-8670579b863d_story.html

How nice DeadShockedOuchShockedDead

s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2020 at 9:22am
Golf carts to protect them while on the golf course Geno? In the middle of a pandemic $45,000 down the hole for one! Angry

S. P. A. T.
Soulful Planet Administration Team
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2020 at 5:13pm
 I have still not addressed the car battery issue.  Instead, I got depressed and tired.

Good things I’m learning due to Stay At Home...

1.  I have a problem with IMPULSE CONTROL.  
I want to go out for my coffee now.  
I want my chocolate now.  
I want now now now, not later.

This is probably not a big revelation to people who know me.  
It’s a big revelation to me, however.  I didn’t know I was like that.
Practicing restraint, because there’s no other option, is good for me.

2.  I think I’ve been suffering from ATYPICAL DEPRESSION for a long time.

I’ve never heard of Atypical Depression:

I’m not typically a sad person.  I enjoy my successes and those of others.  I laugh full heartedly at jokes and I enjoy being realistic, while shining a good light on hard times.

However... I’m in bed too much and I feel overwhelmed and stuck by tasks that shouldn’t be a problem.  This has gone on too long.  I don’t recover well when I’m in receipt of substandard workmanship from people I’ve hired. I fire them, pay them anyway just to be rid of them, and personally cave in for a long time. Hence I have many great projects that have not been completed.  Looking at all of that is a huge burden, and I experience ongoing grief and a general brain fog about it.

Staying At Home means I have all of the evidence continually in front of me.  I know that I need to become more causative, or risk becoming ill and checking out of life (not in a suicidal way as in overtly taking my life, but maybe the same result anyway). 
That’s actually more threatening to my esistance than being at risk like we all are for becoming sick with Coronavirus, IMO.

I have to make a choice... and I’m choosing to turn a page for myself if possible, which should spread out and help whomever is in my circle of influence too.

First...

I know I’ve been in receipt of real life losses and grief. I’ve granted myself grace for talking about these losses, sharing and crying.  That’s normal.

Second...

I’m looking into possible physical abnormalities that I can try to reverse on my own.

1.  LOW GRADE SINUS AND MIDDLE EAR INFECTIONS and headaches from time to time.
Sometimes it’s accompanied by chills and fatigue.

Treatment...
Take a shower after working outside with dust.  Don’t go to bed with allergens in my hair.
Make sure I am more vigilant with my dental hygiene re flossing every night before bed.
Drink more water.

2.  LOW THYROID might hit the nail on the head, even though I have not been diagnosed with it.

Treatment...
I now have some iodized salt that I plan to use sparingly and I’ll eat less cruciferous foods.

In case any of you are experiencing similar issues, I will report back if I experience any results.

What do you have that’s continually in front of you due to Staying At Home... (besides the obvious money issues we all should not be experiencing)?  
Do you notice anything that you may have not noticed before?

Stay Well,
Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2020 at 11:05pm

TIME TO BLOW MY OWN HORN...

Here’s what I’ve noticed that’s good about myself re this pandemic:

1.  I’m still persistent in a good way and my ability to know when to push in my defense is as keen as it was years ago.  I haven’t lost this ability, thank goodness.
Results... 
My mortgage company has finally granted me a moratorium on paying my loan for 3 months.
I pushed again to have the same grace on my business loan.  No word back yet, but I didn’t let it drop after the first rejection.

2.  I’m good at knowing when to act in a survival way re this current situation.  
Results...
I was able to have necessary goods delivered long before the mad rush and we’re OK here for now.
I stopped interacting in unnecessary ways to reduce exposure long before it was mandated.

3.  I don’t carry around a lot of unnecessary fear regarding this situation.  I try to be realistic and smart and curious and fearful when it’s appropriate to motivate action, but not when the actions that should be taken are not mine to take.  There’s a time to trust in God, or turn it over to another power.
Results...
I feel like I can be in the moment about it and hopefully better something, someone, or myself, by noticing things that maybe I wouldn’t have noticed, without us all being in this unusual situation.

3.  I care deeply for the condition of those around me.
Results...
I feel like I’m able to be of value to someone else.  I don’t hoard supplies.  I can talk to friends who are fearful and afterwards, I know they feel better.

WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT’S GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF DURING THIS TIME?
BLOW YOUR OWN HORN!

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2020 at 11:24am
UPDATE: April 7th, 2020:
(Total Global Cases:1,396,675, Total Deaths:79,513,
Recovered: 298,508)
Total Confirmed US CASES: 384,276
Total US Deaths: 12,141
Total US Recovered: 21,311
~~~~
UPDATE: Palm Sunday, April 5th, 2020:
(Total Global Cases:1,226,664, Total Deaths: 66,560)
Total Confirmed US CASES: 312,249
Total US Deaths: 8,503
~~~~
UPDATE: Friday, 3/13/2020 - COVID-19
(Total Global Cases 137,445 - Total Deaths 5,088)
Total US Cases: 1,268 - Total Deaths 33
~~~
UPDATE: Thursday, 3/12/2020 - COVID-19
(Total Global Cases 127,749 - Total Deaths 4,717)
***(Total US Cases: 1,323 - Total Deaths 38)*** Yesterday ~~~~ On Feb 8th, 2020, I posted the following Info on FaceBook:
Scary stuff! (UPDATES, Scroll down)
I have been keeping a daily watch on this nicely done, global map
since Coronavirus first got reported, with less than 1000 confirmed Global Cases...
UPDATE: (Now over 34,000 on Feb 8th)...
UPDATE: (Now over 80,000 on Feb 25th)...
UPDATE: (Now over 105,820 on March 7th)...
Wash your hands and 'quarantine' is all they have for this pandemic plague.
Here is a "Global" screen grab from that day, Feb 8th, 2020...
and ...Here is a "Global" screen grab from today, April 7th, 2020... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2020 at 8:58pm
Hi Geno,

Thank you for the update.  The numbers, however don’t take into consideration all of the asymptomatic positive cases that will recover, and all of the ones who have not reported and are feeling ill, but are managing on their own.  If we take into account those numbers, the picture doesn’t look as grim.

I read the term “surveillance testing” today.  It was softened under the term “focused testing”, meaning testing that will be used in my county to see how many of our vulnerable people... the homeless and poor population might be asymptomatic carriers.

So here’s how it will start, IMO.

Free tests for the homeless and poor, probably mandatory at the food bank.

When Roche Diagnostics rolls out their super duper fast Covid 19 test... watch... it’ll become mandatory for all of us.  

We can’t even get Trump’s tax returns, the guy we hired.  With the Covid 19 test, Roche will have all of our complete genomes... and they will look like heroes and probably get a big fat global award.

We might as well walk around naked.  

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2020 at 10:38pm
I’m really trying to trust this DNA data collection thing that I feel pretty sure is imminent. 

Flatiron, is now owned by Roche, (the company which I believe will be rolling out a fast Covid 19 test) which is what I said before.  

Flatiron looks like a pretty cool place to work.  They collect data on cancer patients, telling their stories, and looking for connections to help rid the world of cancer. Lots of jobs available... sounds AWESOME!

Wouldn’t it be terrific if all of this Covid 19 testing ends up collecting so much DNA data from all of us that we find a cure for cancer and sooo many other maladies, undesirable traits, etc!

Maybe I should just trust that the possible good outweighs the possible corruption!  It’s going to go this direction anyway, IMO.  Time to let it go and trust.

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2020 at 4:01pm
Mixey, Yes... 'This' would be a good thing...

"Wouldn’t it be terrific if all of this Covid 19 testing ends up collecting so much DNA data from all of us that we find a cure for cancer and sooo many other maladies, undesirable traits, etc!"

Star Clap ClapStar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2020 at 4:08pm
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2020 at 12:36am
That’s crazy on so many levels Geno!  WOW empty and so packed at the same time.  I haven’t been there in 35 years, and when I was there, it was jammed with people.  Now, it’s so built up that I know it’s even more jammed with people, so the emptiness to me feels like it must be unbearable!  Sorry Geno! Hug

I wonder what it looks like in NY city.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2020 at 5:42pm
I’m waiting for my business loan hard lender to pass judgement on whether I’ve been impacted by this pandemic.  Who the hell hasn’t been!  

I asked for a 3 month deferral.  

My mortgage company gave it to me.  My vehicle payment was deferred.  My electric bill has been deferred.  

The waiting is abusive.  It’s also very depressing.  Ouch

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2020 at 8:11pm
In case you are wondering...

NO Putin did NOT set 500 lions free to roam the streets in Russia to keep everyone inside!

Good grief! Stern Smile

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2020 at 9:16pm

THANK YOU

To all of the beautiful Doctors and Nurses in the world, and everyone who is on the frontlines, helping us all be safe!

Heart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2020 at 1:29pm
For reference... 
a look back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic