Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MONA CORONA - THE VIRUS Covid-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2020 at 1:33pm
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2020 at 4:50pm
 That’s a sweet photo Geno!  

HAPPY EASTER SOULFUL PLANET 

I watched that documentary GENO Dead  Horrible in the midst of WAR and LYING leaders and GREED!

No words...

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2020 at 10:34pm
Please pray for less fighting in the world and more surrendering to God!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2020 at 8:08am

If you have a mortgage, don’t get caught in this trap!

My mortgage company agreed to defer my loan payments for 3 months due to The pandemic.
I asked for them to send me an e-mail verifying that.  
They said they could only send out a letter.

I held back my March 1st payment on their word.

The letter I received looked odd, like they will be sending out an assessor and may charge me.
I called them.

They said I don’t have a deferral.  I have a forbearance, which means that payment requirements are frozen, but ALL become due at the end of 3 months, or OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE.
I NEVER agreed to that!!
I agreed to them freezing my payment requirements for 3 months... a deferral!

They said... don’t worry, we’re not going to report it to any credit bureau.  
Oh gee... how considerate. 
Now it looks like I’m any old person who can’t pay their mortgage on time.

I have the money.  I don’t want to pay it, because the future due to this pandemic is uncertain.  That’s what I said to them in the beginning.  I need a freeze on payments until this thing blows over.  

EVERYBODY NEEDS A FREEZE ON PAYMENTS UNTIL THIS THING BLOWS OVER!

A supervisor is going to call me back today, supposedly.  I told them to review their recorded info of my pervious call, when I was approved for a deferral.  

Will report back here on the results!

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2020 at 9:51am
My mortgage company ie HSBC bank claims that they are not offering any deferrals at this time, only forbearances.  I was granted a deferral in error, when I made that request last month.

So... in order to wait until June to make payments again, I have to agree to pay ALL of the 3 months back in June, or ask for other payment options at that time.

They use terms to soften this by saying there is a “case manager” who has been assigned to my “case” who will be “reaching out to me at the end of the 3 month period”.

When I objected to the language in the letter I received, they assured me that they’ve had no time to create letters referring to cases related to Covid 19.  They are a “loss mitigation department” that is dealing with this, and so the language in the letters needs to be changed, which they will do in time.

The only thing I can do now is hold back the payments, now as a forbearance instead of a deferral, and still I have to wait for a letter confirming this communication too.  No e-mail possible.

Doesn’t HSBC have billions of dollars?

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2020 at 3:41pm

Many thanks to my hard money lender!
How many times do you ever hear that?

My billion dollar mortgage bank HSBC will only give me a 3 month forbearance on my mortgage, but my loan from a single person for my business has granted me a 2 month deferral on her loan to me.

I never thought I’d be grateful to a hard lender, but I am! 
Mixey 

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2020 at 2:11am

Oh silly me...

HSBC Bank in 2018 was worth 2.558 TRILLION dollars... 
not billion... trillion!

No wonder they can’t afford to give me a deferral on my mortgage. They can only grant me a forbearance, because they need ALL of the money back in 3 months, poor things!

Oh silly me...

What would it take to freeze the economy and feed the whole world until this pandemic is over?

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2020 at 10:56am

Andrew Cuomo... Please get this in your head!

Trumpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Trumpty Dumpty had great fall
All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
Couldn’t put the ADDICT back together again!

Quit fighting with that ADDICT!  He’s using you because you care about your New York, and all of humanity becoming ill with this virus.  

All Trump wants right now is his media FIX, to overshadow the news that Obama just endorsed Biden.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2020 at 10:02am
Our President Trump is cutting off funding to WHO (World Health Organization), because he says they mismanaged China at the beginning of this pandemic and allowed China to downplay the severity of the virus, which originated there.  

The world is angry at Trump for cutting off funding in the middle of a pandemic.  

Trump said that if he had received the correct information about the severity of the virus, he would have cut down travel to China, and it would have greatly reduced our exposure.  

Is placing blame and punishing the WHO by removing our funding appropriate or not?

Who is the WHO?  What do they do? Who is responsible for WHO?

I have begun reading, which will turn into a marathon and I will report back with my ideas.  1st stop Wikipedia

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 4:25am

My bank says...
Covid 19 stimulus checks have been deposited for April.
Mine isn’t there.  How about yours?

Does anyone else think this method of helping is stupid? Stern Smile

How does a person who is sick with a virus start filling out paperwork and reading through the raft of IRS bullshit so they can make sure they are visible in the system? 

How do seniors who might not be computer savy start “tracking” their payment to make sure it’s on the way? 

How does the average Joe figure out if their money wasn’t accidentally deposited in their last tax preparer’s account (a commonly created way to receive refunds)?

How does a poor person get any help at all without a computer, a telephone, a mailbox or a bank account? 

Actually a telephone is useless anyway. 
The IRS site says... Don’t call the IRS.

Why are these stimulus checks based on income?  
We are all Americans. Aren’t we all worthy of the same amount of help?
Income reported to the IRS doesn’t say anything about a person’s financial condition now! Confused
A person could have been wealthy last year and destitute now, so they get nothing?

We just filled out a census.  
Even homeless people supposedly were interviewed for this.  
Why not use that information and just send everybody 1200 or whatever it is?  
If really rich people think it’s wrong to keep that money, make a place for them to donate it back into the system.  
Take into account number of children... 
and people who are taking care of an aging person, etc. 

That info is in the census, isn’t it?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 5:36am

David Malpass...
Head of   WORLD BANK   
(a part of the United Nations)

is giving a press conference presumably to explain to the world why we are cutting off funding to WHO (World Health Organization) in the middle of a pandemic.

This morning Fri Ap 17th 2020 10AM ET
Link to live stream here!

re Obama, Jim Yong Kim - elected head of World Bank. 
Kim - elected for another 5 year term.
Last year Kim stepped down prematurely, with 2 years to go.
re Trump, David Malpass - elected to take Kim’s place.

David Malpass

Jim Yong Kim

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 10:09am
I listened...

Verbal diarrhea Dead
We’re on our own!

David Malpass...
Said nothing about stop funding to WHO.  

Just stuff like stay safe, get back to work as soon as possible, instill confidence, be creative, the most important thing is the people, increase communications, big recession on the way, don’t hoard, keep trade open, KEEP TRADITIONAL ECONOMY GOING, NOT BARTER, new medical developments on the way, do testing, blah blah billions to help the poorest nations... 100 + countries, food supply chain problems, locusts, higher demand, lower availability, need more transparency in deals between lenders and borrowers.

Billions... really?  Just billions from the World Bank Group? How much money does the World Bank have? Where does the World Bank get its money?  Are we stopping our funding of the Wrorld Bank that funds WHO?  Is that what’s going on?  I will find out.

Let’s say 100 billion for 100 countries... That’s more or less 1 billion per country.  Let’s say 1 country is Indonesia (heavily relies on tourism).  273 million people in that little Island country.  

How far will 1 billion go?  What will they do?  Nobody is traveling there.  ... a 1 time shot of less than $4 per person obviously would do nothing. 

Will something necessary to do be assigned to various places?   Desperate people might do anything they are directed to do at some point.  Most of that country has a Muslim population now, I think. Will that factor into money allotments from a conservative right wing Christian run World Bank Group?

When Jim Yong Kim left World Bank, he joined Global Infrastructure Partners.  It looks like they buy airports and all kinds of infrastructure.  

I don’t know where it’s going, but I am interested.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2020 at 1:56pm
There may be some AWESOME NEWS coming soon!!! Star

The experimental drug   REMDESIVIR  might be curing people who are critically ill with Covid-19! 

OMG I HOPE SO!!!!! Clap

Info from WHO (World Health Organization) on REMDESIVIR

The new good news story from CNN

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2020 at 3:53pm
love that our Star Governor Newsom Star of CA...

has made a further deal with all of the Motel 6 motels across CA to be used as rooms for the homeless.  Stay at Home is useless if some of us have nowhere to stay at home.  
So far he’s created 11,000 rooms. Clap
Motel 6 has greater that 5,000 rooms now available for this purpose.

Maybe with this increased attention on that population, possibly some will be in greater positions to either get help, help themselves, make other decisions or at least know that they too are considered an important part of something bigger than us all!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2020 at 4:08pm
if we find a cure for Covid-19, I wonder if the medicine bottle will be signed by Donald Trump.

I think that all citizens in this country, who are not receiving a stimulus check, should get a blank piece of paper in the mail with President Trump’s signature on it.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2020 at 9:56am

Protesters...
are protesting in the streets of some states, our having to stay at home. These STUPID JACKASSES are putting everybody at risk!

Trump is inciting the idiots into turning this virus into politics and 2nd Amendment stuff, while our HEALTHCARE WORKERS are RISKING THEIR LIVES to save people!

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2020 at 10:24am
I need to stay away from the news for awhile, except to just get necessary updates.

Too angry! OuchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2020 at 11:53am
Important advice if you are like me...

If at all possible, TAKE a SHOWER or a BATH every day!

It’s not just about being clean.  It’s about self respect.  

I personally have lost perspective on this, which has currently become a great source of depression, I am recognizing.  

I have not showered for 3 days.  My hair is in a matted ponytail. Cry Thumbs Down

I am paying good attention to my teeth and I’m washing my hands like crazy and not touching my face; but this isn’t enough.

IMO...
We have lost ourselves if we only keep ourselves clean, just because we might offend someone else.  
We have lost ourselves if we keep our living environments clean just to impress someone else.  

If you are doing this, like I am... Let’s just STOP! Clap

We can use this time at home to relearn how to honor ourselves, if we have lost ourselves!

I’m going to shower every day and clean my house from top to bottom.  

Let’s not THINK about it.  Clap
Let’s DO it. Clap

even If we don’t want to 
or feel discouraged
or depressed 
or conflicted about it

Thank you to the pandemic for this clarity! 
Will report back on how it’s going.  
How about you?  Clap

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2020 at 12:45pm
Is it possible that a loss of self respect is a greater pandemic than what we are facing with this virus?

How can so many people be bullied by an irresponsible administration?

Why are guns so important to so many people?

What are we really afraid of?

Fear is an underlying condition of something.

What is it? What’s causing it?

Pointing fingers at opportunists, or bullies, or stupidity, or victimizers isn’t the answer to living well.
The answers are inside of us.

What are they?

I think that the best weapon against what is currently going on, might be simply to increase our own personal self respect.
A vulture only circles around something that is dying.
Is it possible that this is why the virus is here in the first place?

Has humanity tipped too far away from self-respect?

In my opinion...
It is IMPERATIVE to pay more attention than ever to holding onto our self respect and helping others do the same!

What do you think?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2020 at 1:38pm
Taking a shower, doing some house cleaning and yard work, and then I’m going to study some physics.

First on the list for obvious reasons:

ENTROPY

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic