Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Balls N All
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It was a Perfect game !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It was a Perfect game !!
    Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 6:58am
Thats my Boy!
lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 7:05am
I was up in the All you can eat suite and I saw it clearly all the way back from the foul pole..............It made me sick to my stomach . I had sensed it while watching the guys warm up. I still have a croaky voice.

Its not just a game when you get paid for playing what other can only dream about earning.............

Thats my Boy!
lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 7:10am

Thar She Blows............

http://talonse.com/BS/hewasout.gif

We want a replay ........a Rejoyce
Thats my Boy!
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 1:41pm

A real shame.

That was the most significant example ever of why instant replay should be allowed on close calls in Major League Baseball.  As it is in the National Footbal League.

What's wrong with MAKING SURE the call is right? Especially when it matters? 

Jeff
lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Jeff Jeff wrote:

A real shame.

That was the most significant example ever of why instant replay should be allowed on close calls in Major League Baseball.  As it is in the National Footbal League.

What's wrong with MAKING SURE the call is right? Especially when it matters? 

I am happy I saw a perfect game !.:) Something I have been longing to see.
Thats my Boy!
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 10:08pm
That's pretty special, Linz!  Nice you got to see it.

Although I only got to see it on the telly, I was also treated to the
rare spectacle of watching a perfect game ... a few days ago I watched
as our ace pitcher Roy Halladay (for The Philadelphia Phillies) throw his
perfect game against Florida.  It was wonderful.  Even though the Phils are playing horribly right now.
Jeff
lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2010 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Jeff Jeff wrote:

That's pretty special, Linz!  Nice you got to see it.

Although I only got to see it on the telly, I was also treated to the

rare spectacle of watching a perfect game ... a few days ago I watched

as our ace pitcher Roy Halladay (for The Philadelphia Phillies) throw his

perfect game against Florida.  It was wonderful.  Even though the Phils are playing horribly right now.

Yes what a season with all of these perfect games.........lol. I went to Toronto this last weekend to see Musical Box a band that performs music by Genesis. Heck its amazing that such talented performers play tribute when they should be stasr themselves. I also went to see Toronto play the Oriels......6-1 easy win for the Blue Jays. I am real happy this season because I have seen Brennan Boesch hit a grand slam in his first ever at bat last month for the Tigers and Miguel Cabrera hit three home runs in one game just last week and this week a Perfect game in all but the stats book by Armando Gallarraga.

The Phillies might be on a short down at the moment but not for long I imagine..........
Thats my Boy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic