Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > MUSIC RADIO ~ DJs ~ CHAT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

~Internet Radio Streams - Great DJ's & Sh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~Internet Radio Streams - Great DJ's & Sh
    Posted: Jun 16 2007 at 6:35am

~ Internet Radio Streams - DJ's, Music & Shows Worth Listening To! ~

What's on Your Computer? *lol*

This is the place to list and share what favorite Internet Radio Stations, Streams, Podcasts, DJ's, Music & Produced Shows You find very much Worth Listening To while on the Net, and most improtantly... why it's such good stuff to listen to and enjoy!

(((Also, DJ's and Hosts, If it's YOUR Show... tell us more about what and why YOU do what YOU do!))))

~Big Fun Smiles To All,~
Geno

p.s. I'll come back a bit later and post some of my favorites, and invite them over here too, to fill us in, too. Many are listed on my MySpace .Facebook Pages.

Various Decree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Various Decree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2007 at 12:52pm
Due to your influence, WGLS. Excellent station. You don't hear that music anywhere anymore.

US
" Each Man Is His Own Monarch "
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2007 at 1:14pm
The best of the best, IMO -

FELIX HERNANDEZ & "Rhythm Revue".

The show airs Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST on  wbgo.org.

Here's the link:   http://www.wbgo.org/listennow/index.php

Felix plays all varieties of soul and doo wop.  Much of what he plays is rare soul.  Nobody does it better.  It's become a Saturday tradition for me - gotta have my Felix fix.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 3:28am

~The Right Track Soul Radio Show~

is on every Tuesday evening on WFM 97.2 FM from 8 pm - 11 pm in the UK...
that's (3:00pm Eastern!) to listen in via the internet at:   
The Right Track Soul Radio Show - Live!

They have Special Guests Each Week, Great Interviews...
and the Show is a BLAST!

You can contact "Harry & Diana" ON THE AIR LIVE during the show on
0161 499 0222 or via the email at studio@wfmradio.org
... and you can contact "Harry & Diana" any time via their personal email address: hassoulman@yahoo.co.uk

To listen to past shows click on
The Right Track Soul Radio Show - Past Shows! at www.therighttrack.org.uk

Harry (aka "Has") and Diana are really GREAT PEOPLE
that have GREAT PASSION
for celebrating GREAT MUSIC!

~Big Smiles~
Gene

~~~~~~~~
MAY 2008 UPDATE: SEE PAGE 3 of This Thread...
Harry & Diana's The Right Track Soul Show is
Now On Sundays!!!!

Harry & Diana
The Right Track Soul Show
Salford City Radio 94.4 fm
Sunday nights 8.00 pm - 10.00 pm LIVE from the UK (3:00pm Eastern on Sunday)
The Right Track Soul Show
Salford City Radio 94.4 fm - www.salfordcityradio.org

email: righttrack@salfordcityradio.org
http://www.therighttrack.org.uk
~~~~~~~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 6:51am

~ THE DISCO & FUNK KING SHOW ~
WCWP Disco & Funk King Show Live from LONG ISLAND, NY with DJ Jay Mirabile, etc!

Thank You, DJ Jay Mirabile, DJ Delmar Browne, DJ Joey Luciano, DJ Vinnie Campisi, DJ Tony Rocco, etc!
I've listened most Saturday Afternoons for a good while now. These are great DJ's doing Live Mix, Fun Shows often working together in the studio!
Features & Guest interviews, etc... Enjoy this!

Listen Live from 2-4PM EST. EACH AND EVERY SATURDAY for the Best Classic Dance (Disco, Freestyle Dance, 80's/90's Club Tracks, Slow Jams and MORE!) to THE DISCO & FUNK KING SHOW. Here's The Link To Listen "Live!" WCWP-FM broadcast and netcast from Long Island
http://www.liu.edu/cwis/CWP/radio/wcwp/wcwp_webradio.html
WCWP Disco & Funk King Show Live from LONG ISLAND, NY!

WCWP Disco & Funk King Show Live from LONG ISLAND, NY! (Listen)
~~~~~

(((Jay Mirabile, Delmar Browne, Joey Luciano, Vinnie, Tony, etc... Keep Kickin' It!)))
Smiles,
Geno

dfkwcwp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfkwcwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 7:42am
Hey! If you're into Classic Dance (Disco, Freestyle Dance, 80's/90's Club Classics, Slow Jams and More) Check out The Disco & Funk King Show w/ me Jay Mirabile Saturday's 2-4pm EST! We play tracks I guarantee you have not heard since you walked into those legandary clubs back in the day, with those classics you know and love!

PLUS at 3pm EST. The DFK Mix Master All Star DJ's werk the mix beat2beat on the DFK Quick Mix at 2:20pm and The DFK Hott Mix @ 3pm.

Check it out at www.WebRadioWCWP.com or at www.WebRadioWCWP.org

We also interview many of the hottest artists, actors and personalities out there!

E-mail us at dfkwcwp@yahoo.com with your comments, suggestions etc and visit us on myspace at www.myspace.com/dfkshow

"The Disco & Funk King Show - Your Home For Classic Dance Since 1999!"

Can't wait till Saturday 2-4pm EST to hear what we sound like - NO PROB! Just check us out on our OFFICIAL PODCAST PAGE at www.dfkwcwp.podomatic.com!

Ciao,
-j
Jay Mirabile
Host/Producer/Creator
The Disco & Funk King Show
Saturday's 2-4pm EST.
www.WebRadioWCWP.org and www.WebRadioWCWP.com
Jay Mirabile
Host/Producer/Creator
The Disco & Funk King Show
"Your Home For Classic Dance Since 1999!"
Sat's 2-4pm EST.
www.WebRadioWCWP.org & www.WebRadioWCWP.com
DFKWCWP@Yahoo.com
Jay Mirabile
Host/Producer/Creator
The DFK Show on MyWCWP.com
"Classic Dance, Freestyle & Today's Hottest House Since 1999!"
Sun's 1-4pm ET.
www.MyWCWP.com
DFKWCWP@Yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 7:44am

Hi Jay!!!

I'm Listening to The DFK Show Live "Special MixMaster All Star Edition" RIGHT NOW!
((( Cool & WELCOME to our SoulfulPlanet Village! ))))
Feels like a Summer Party!

~Big Smiles & Thank You Guys!!!!!!~
Geno
dfkwcwp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfkwcwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 8:06am
Hey,

Felix Hernandez does have a solid show - I'm a long time fan!

-j

Jay Mirabile
Host/Producer/Creator
Sun's 1-4pm ET.
www.MyWCWP.com
DFKWCWP@Yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 8:14am
Jay!

You are so correct! (I know Dream listens to Felix all the time and is a huge fan too.)
also, I heard the shout out that Harry & Diana gave to YOU and the "Disco & Funk King Show" from THEIR "THE RIGHT TRACK SHOW" in the UK!

YA SEE EVERYBODY, THIS IS ANOTHER HUGE REASON WHY I LOVE INTERNET RADIO!!!!
As DJ Delmar Browne often says... "It's all about the music!"
Too true!

Celebrate GREAT MUSIC & THOSE THAT WORK THEIR MAGIC IN ALL AREAS of GREAT MUSIC... WORLDWIDE!

Love It!
~Smiles,~
Geno
dfkwcwp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfkwcwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 5:58pm
No Doubt Gene,

That Delmar Browne is a wise man :-) Internet Radio is a great thang because those who do it are about the music and not the ego! You also don't typically have a super huge media conglomerate based out of the middle of no where telling you what you have to play. So the quality of the show along with the program content you get on web in my opinion is far superior!

Going to bed :-)

-j
Jay Mirabile
Host/Producer/Creator
Sun's 1-4pm ET.
www.MyWCWP.com
DFKWCWP@Yahoo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2007 at 11:48am

Jay, I could not agree more!!!!

Saturday afternoon... got your show on right now, too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2007 at 4:37am

MORE Internet Radio Streams - Great DJ's & Shows!!!

~ Diva Radio ~

Ok, one of our members right here in our SoulfulPlanet Village is Tony Massera, who is one of the founding members of Diva Radio, and it's great having him here with us!

Everybody, let me just say this ... Tony is doing some great things with GREAT MUSIC and INTERNET RADIO - WORLDWIDE - in TWO STREAMS of Classic Funk and Classic Dance/Disco 24/7, 365 days a year, and also being non-profit, they mostly do it for the love of MUSIC and the ART!
Great streams with playlists ... It's amazing hearing some of these tracks... definitely not run of the mill!

Diva Radio - Funk Music Paradise & Disco Music Paradise

(((A very dedicated to MUSIC- CREW at Diva Radio!)))...

Dj GROOVEARBANO from Italy did a 2 hour show of great spinning last night that was just kick-ass awesome.

and the DivaRadio.net Forum too...

Check out what Tony, Midnight, Demarco, GROOVEARBANO, etc... have been doing, and continue doing for MUSIC LOVERS around the clock, around the world...

(Note: I listen a lot to the Internet Radio Stations from all over the world listed in this thread right while I'm reading and posting here on SoulfulPlanet... and DivaRadio is a blast worth checking out that is always ON. It gets cranked up pretty loud around here every now and then *lol*)

Enjoy and have fun, and drop a few words for Tony and Crew, too!

Geno

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2007 at 5:19am
Too Funny!!!

I'd just posted the above post on DivaRadio - (Disco Music Paradise Channel on right now),,,and what comes on?

Phil Hurtt from his solo LP from back in the day
"Don't Let This Moment Get Away"
yesterday, it was a track from Bundino (Bunny Sigler) I haven't heard since the 70's, and cuts like John Davis & The Monster Orchestra "Bourgie Bourgie", etc, Blue Magic, Miracles, Montana Orchestra, CJ & Co - "Devil's Gun", Four Tops 12" Mixes, etc., and right now Jimmy Ellis with the Tramps is croonin'! *lol*
Love It!
Geno

Celebrate GREAT MUSIC & THOSE THAT WORK THEIR MAGIC IN ALL AREAS of GREAT MUSIC... WORLDWIDE! We're all in this TOGETHER!
Tony Massera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Massera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2007 at 9:54pm
Thanks for the words Geno
yes... Diva is a COMPLETE non profit, i am the creator and manager of it
alone, and i just love it ;)
thats why I ask the help of the listeners via Donations, to help me pay server, stream etc...
I really do for the love of MUSIC and the ART!
i want to play great music forgotten by the actual media
stuff not heard since almost 30/40 + years!

thanks all for your support

Tony Massera
Funk & Disco Music Paradise
http://deevaradio.net

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2007 at 9:15am

Hi Everybody!
Happy Monday! *lol*

As you might know, I have been totally immersed in MUSIC, as usual, but it seems lately, even more so, to the point of even falling asleep with my headphones on after a full day of making music *lol*

This weekend especially on Saturday, i had some paperwork to do... so... a perfect time for Internet Radio Overload! *lol* It was a blast!
But back up to Friday...

Friday Night, in between doing some mastering here, I took a "busman's holiday" sort of break *lol* and listened to MUSIC...
I was groovin' on Tee Alford's Funky People On Line Radio Great smoooothe R&B Funky Groove!
~~~
Saturday morning, Jay Mirable's Disco & Funk King Show was on at an early 10:00am, (instead of the normal 2:00pm to 4:00pm slot on Saturday) so I made coffee and turned it on and cranked it up...
Jay, DJ Vinnie Campisi & DJ Delmar Browne tore it up! DJ Joey Luciano often alternates and joins in with the Hot Mix on saturdays, but was not on this weekend. They all do a kick ass job mixing!
~~~
In the afternoon, I stopped over to Swan Goddess Radio, to hear what Swan was playing... Great Show goin' on over there featuring Female Indie Artists in a Folkie, Southern Rock, Country sort of vibe... fantastic stuff, great artists and tunes, with no explicitives deleted. (yeah!) Swan was great, and with her windows wide open in her studio in Ocean City, MD... You could hear the beautiful day outside when she was on mic... Real Radio!!! I Love it
~~~
Diva Radio...Once again, Wow! Tony, I really enjoyed listening to Diva Radio over the weekend... I can't Thank You enough for all the Great Music being kept alive and kickin' for the Whole World to Enjoy... and it really sounds GREAT! Massimo's (Grooverarbano)'s mix show from Italy was a flat out groove on Saturday, too! Loved it!
~~~
Then I went over to... well, there are so many more shows and great radio on the internet... I'll get to them... (Felix on Saturdays, Has & Diane on Tuesdays, Spider's Show, HoneySoul's Show, Dave's Show on WGLS-FM at night,... etc, etc, and on an on!)

YOU ALL are doing an unbelievable job, and a great service to MUSIC LOVERS and CREATORS of MUSIC of many genre's ... Worldwide!

Internet Radio is amazing!

Radio People and DJ's... Just letting You know... we ARE listening, and grooving and appreciating your craft!
Let us know what You are doing, and especially when special shows are planned. (Love It!)

We are all in this together, and as DJ Delmar Browne has often said wisely...
"It's All About The Music!"... YUP!

~Keep Kickin' It With GREAT MUSIC! &
Big Smiles To All~
Geno
~~~

dfkwcwp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfkwcwp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2007 at 2:21pm
Gene thanks for that great overview of the great radio programs over the web and for The Disco & Funk King Show mention! I think what's important to say is thank you to all those who listen to our shows each week. With out the listeners we'd just be a bunch of hosts and dj's talking and playing music to ourselves :-) So with that said I am very appreciative!

BTW doesn't this forum ABSOLUTLEY Rock Everybody! Thanks Gene for making me a part of it!

-j
Jay Mirabile
Host/Producer/Creator
Sun's 1-4pm ET.
www.MyWCWP.com
DFKWCWP@Yahoo.com
Tony Massera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Massera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2007 at 7:13am
thanks Gene and all the internet radio listeners around the world!
Tony Massera
Funk & Disco Music Paradise
http://deevaradio.net

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2007 at 9:01am

Thank You Jay & Tony!!!!

~~~~~~

Ok... Happy Tuesday Everybody!!!

Ok, I just got this email from Has & Diana in the UK:

LITTLE ANTHONY FROM THE IMPERIALS

Live Interview on the
The Right Track Soul Radio Show - (((On Right Now!)))
is on Tuesday evening on WFM 97.2 FM
from 8 pm - 11 pm or
(3:00pm to 6:00pm)
(it's on now!)
listen in via the internet at
http://www.wfmradio.org/wfm.m3u - (Click here!)
Get on The Right Track
- You can contact us during the show on
0161 499 0222 or via the email at studio@wfmradio.org

And you can contact us any time via our personal email address: hassoulman@yahoo.co.uk
Has and Diana
To listen to past shows click on
www.therighttrack.org.uk

~~~~~

- September25, 2007 - 4:00pm Eastern-
Great Interview going on right now... Go Has & Diana!!!
and to Little Anthony! The A Cappella "live sing" over the phone
of
"I Think I'm Going Out Of My Head' - WoW! Classic Performance!!!
Great Show!!!
Thanks Harry & Diana & Little Anthony for the Shout Outs to Us too!!!
- Geno

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 11:45am

Interview
with
Phil Hurtt And Bunny Sigler...

8:00pm Eastern Tonight, Thursday 10/25/2007

CKLN 88.1(listen live online click here)

Discussing

A Soulful Tale Of Two Cities

and more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 1:55pm

Phil and Bunny
together with the show hosts
on CKLN-FM
are on the air
telling it
like it is!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic