Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Looking Glass
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

`~ "Heaven" ~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2012 at 5:52pm
Geno...

You've asked an extremely good question... "has a war ever started where all sides were happy with each other?" - Geno

One would think that would be a NO under all circumstances, except an accident... and an accident would involve a misunderstanding, so I guess the answer would be NO under ALL circumstances.

Then, maybe we should ask...
Can people be happy with hating each other?

How about...
Can people be happy with disliking each other?

Are there shades of hate? Is dislike a watered down form of hate?

Dislike might always be a product of intolerance.... but even before the intolerance, dislike comes from distrust.

Distrust comes about through experiencing or believing that there is a reason for distrust, and either through misinterpretation, or truth, or belief, distrust comes about because a person's liberties or survival have been threatened.

So we're back to a branch in the human mind, where truth can be bypassed and the interpretation of history can be manipulated through causing misinterpretation or through the installation of beliefs.

The motivation for causing misinterpretation, or continuing to install beliefs, is an attempt to guarantee control.   

Controlling the people around us, has equated to guaranteeing survival. It hasn't worked. That's why I feel that there has to be a different way of looking at how to survive.

MAKING SURE people's basics are covered for free, is the only way I can see, to stop all of the wars... and there wouldn't be as much need to rely on beliefs, that after this life there's a heaven, etc. Heaven would be right here on earth.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic