Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Spam & Eggs > Birthdays & Holiday Threads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO 2014!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2009 at 12:21pm
Gene let me extend to you my best wishes for a happy happy birthday
Anybody else missing George Bush besides me?
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2009 at 9:26pm
OMG!!!

((((Quick note for this nano-second...)))) I'm smiling from ear to ear here right now...
I am totally humbled by this beautiful day, filled with so many beautiful Birthday wishes from so many Wonderful Friends from every corner of this Planet!!!!!
I Love All of YOU! Really a great, and busy day here today, and will write more here tomorrow. ( *LoL* and I think the FaceBook Page is going to blow up, too *LoL* http://www.facebook.com/gene.l.mix Totally humbled here.

Again, Thank You ALL So Very Much & MuchLove To ALL!
~BigSmiles,
Geno
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2009 at 1:09am
Geno...
I so happy that you had such a usual yet most generally unusual birthday!

You deserved every bit of it!!

I love the tribute that AmysFm did!  Jean... That was so creative and wonderful!! 
Thank you so much for the mp3!

Geno...
Will you eat some of this, so I don't kitty cat it all down myself?

lol
Love you,
Mixey

Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2009 at 2:08pm
Man, that carrot cake looks good....

Geno ... another crazy busy week, I haven't been on SP much. But I know it was your birthday, and as tough as it's been to carve out any free time - ditto for you - I've thought about you and have hoped that you had a little fun on your day of days.

Do not be surprised at the outpouring... I'm not. 
John and Paul had it right when they sang: "The love you take is equal to the love you make."

You're just getting back what you put out there. You've always been a "good vibes" person ... energetic, positive, and fun. You selflessly support all your friends and shower good will on everybody.

Well... almost everybody.  lol

Don't ever change ... don't ever stop following the muse, or the music.

Many happy returns, my friend.

Jeff
Medea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Medea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 6:10am
I know I am late ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO...LIFE MAY BRING YOU HAPPINESS ;)
InTheWoods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InTheWoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 3:52pm
Hey Gene and SP Happy Happy! I am on my way south to Santa Barbara. Just stopping in to say hi and send some love to you and the planet!

Coolgeorge
"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkein
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 5:21pm
GEORGE!!!

How's it going? Miss the grid? Wink  (Probably not!)

Drop us all a line when you get a chance!
Jeff
Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 9:34am
Geno, Geno, Geno!!!
  Sorry I missed your birthday, one of my favorite people in the world and a great cyber-friend!
Just back from L.A. a couple days now and trying to play catch up.
  I sure hope you had a super duper day.

Especially for you!!!

S.S.
"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott
MelodicDancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelodicDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 10:49am
{{{{{{{{ Happy Bi-Lated Bornday Gene }}}}}}}}}
And wish you many more...wink!Wink
The dancing oracle arises to the melodic sounds
Delmar Browne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delmar Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 2:35pm
Happy Birthday Gene and may you've many more!
www.facebook.com/delmar.browne
www.twitter.com/DelmarBrowne
www.soundcloud.com/delmarbrowne

Mark Speck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Speck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2009 at 12:01am
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GENO!! Smile

Best,

Mark

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2009 at 12:55pm
Hi Everybody!!!!!

OMG!!! So Many Great Friends!!!! Thank You All!!!

It's been a busy Birthday Week and Weekend with sessions, and TIME has just been flying by here, but I wanted to stop for a second and say....

(((Again, Thank You All!!!))))

JEAN and Family at AMYsFM (((Jean, You know that it was GREAT having You here at Crazy 'D'Street, all the way from the South of France, right before my birthday.... and yes, the weather is warmer now, but still acting crazy, windy, and with the occasional torrential downpour... *LoL*
Jean, I can't Thank You enough for the Birthday tribute broadcast on AMYsFM & MP3 also... (I am listening right now LIVE to AMYsFM as I type this! Wow... I know ALL of these records... WELL!!! *LoL*) ... This is such an honor that humbles me, big time... no kidding. Say hi and Thank You to Your Wife, and to Stephane, and the entire AMYsFM Crew for me!!!)))

MIXEY!!! (((*LoL* That CAKE looks sooooo good right now!!! Love it, Thank YOU! (and to my bestest buddy... ummm, have i told You in the last 20 seconds that YOU are AWESOME! *LoL*)
MIXEY.... I know that You are working very hard with the new software programming at this moment, and that the minor details to get it to work how YOU want it to, can cause sleeplessness *LoL* ...TAKE YOUR TIME... It will be AWESOME! YOU ARE AWESOME! LoveYou! ))))

Jeff!!! (((Great talking to You this week on the landline, and I know that Your schedule has been crazy too. When the smoke clears here...
(1) can't wait to get Ya over for a relaxed Jam Session with Cold Corona quality assurance testing, and ...
(2) I can't wait to explore the new higher quality YouTube Video Specs with Ya, with more testing of craziness, too! *LoL*... Science!
p.s. Yes, I think Cheyney wants to invite almost all of us here on one of his famous hunting trips *lol*)))

Queeny!!! (((THANK YOU & I hope that all is well in Detroit, and more importantly, that YOU are doing well & having some fun... been to the Roostertail lately? *LoL*)))

To the S.P.A.T. SoulfulPlanet Admin Team!!! (((LoveYa!!! You're the best! Thank You!)))

DREAM!!! (((Thank You for the Birthday wishes and thoughts... and graphic and partying peeps and dancing girls & balloons! (We always have room for balloons, party peeps and dancing girls in bikini's... they call this, LIFE!) *LoL* Thank You!!! I know that You have been very busy with the Gene Pitt Project/CD/Shows. etc. this summer and i hope that YOU are having more fun than You're allowed! )))

TOAD!!! (((What can I say... (besides THANK YOU to a Great Friend!) Someday, we should organize a Live In Person Birthday Bash for You on Your Birthday in the Bat Cave... Ya know... crank up the sub-woofers... cook lamb over a wood inferno and blow stuff up... while partying! *LoL* Hell, why not! *LoL*)))

Medea!!! ((((Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! and I hope that YOU are enjoying a GREAT SUMMER!!!)))

GEORGE!!! (((Wow! Great hearing from YOU here! How's life in the woods, off the grid been treating YOU? Do Ya miss stuff much? Really nice to see that You stop in here... best to YOu and the Family, too!)))

Winetender "Nora"!!! (((Thank You and Wow! We got to have a Pre-Birthday almost Birthday for YOU this week, too! *LoL* (only a few months early) *LoL* Again, Thank You!)))

Soul Sister!!! (((Thank You, and Wow, (I love the pic of the cake... and the Hot Babe with the sparkles! *lol*) Jeanie, I know that YOU have been extremely busy with all of the sessions with Jimmy Scott in LA and Vegas... and Your thread with the ongoing updates and pics are just AWESOME! Keep having fun making GREAT MUSIC!!!!)))

MickeyMac!!! (((Thank You, Mickey! All in all this week has kinda been a blur with the schedule, but a damn nice one, none the less. i appreciate the best wishes, and hope that You are having a fun week, too!)))

Mark Speck!!! (((Thank You. Mark.... It's been a pretty cool Birthday that has kind of morphed into the whole week *LoL* again, Thank You!!!)))

Mimi!!! (((Thank You & WOW! You've joined us here... AWESOME and THANK YOU!!!! Mimi "LG" is always mooovin' & grooovin', and too much fun, and it is GREAT to have YOU HERE! And if anybody has questions about Dance and Dancing to Great Music... check with Mimi! She does know what She's talking about!!!)))

DELMAR!!! (((What can I say! Thank YOU to a Great Friend from BK, and YOU know that I can only go a few days before needing my Delmar In The Mix BK Basement, fix, *LoL* ... and that's because YOU are an incredibly talented master of your craft, a true DJ who knows well how to weave that haunting, illusive web of a Great Musical Spell. ... Delmar... Keep Kickin It!!! and Thank You!)))

And for those that also left Happy Birthday Comments and Wishes on MySpace & FaceBook & Podomatic & Email and Snail Mail... Thank You All, and I will get to all of You to say Hi...

In the mean time...
Huge Hugs, Big Smiles, Big Thank You's & Much Love To ALL!!!!!
~Genooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AmysFM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmysFM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2009 at 1:17pm
Thank you Geno !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you know it was also so great for me to see you at 'D'Street !!!! and it was a real pleasure to prepare this mix for you !!!!!!

One more time Happy Birthday !!!!!

Much love from France my friend !! Hug
AmysFM "The most féline internet station" !
Soul, Funk , Dance, Pop-Rock
Delmar Browne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delmar Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2009 at 2:40pm
Gene Leone [Philly's Own] 

You're a Treasure in Dance Music History and a Great Friend!

Stay Grounded, Bro and Thanks for the Compliments!

You know the Flavor!

DB
www.facebook.com/delmar.browne
www.twitter.com/DelmarBrowne
www.soundcloud.com/delmarbrowne

Johnny Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2009 at 8:30pm
Hey! Happy Birthday! Better late than never.  I'm just getting to know you. I hope to meet you sometime this year. I plan on a return visit to just hang out. Clap
John Joseph
Bassist
SPYDER TURNER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPYDER TURNER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 4:17pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA GENO AND MAY IT BE THE HAPPIEST ONE EVER
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 7:43am
           Yo...Geno !
      May you have a Happy,Happy Birthday today ! Big%20smile
   It's your special day for fun and good times.. ClapClap
       We would be lost at the Planet Village without
 your contribution to this place. We count on you to
 bring us your insighful posts and comments, and
 you never fail in that regard !
       Keep Mixin' and makin' great music for us all
 to enjoy.... You da Man ! Thumbs%20Up
        Do somethin' wild today, and take some pictures.ClownShockedWackoWink
         If I had the cash..I would send you a Detroit
 Birthday stripper !  Shocked
    Have FUN, Brother Geno Big%20smile

toad
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 11:02am
Mixey...
(((Thank You for the Birthday Wishes !!!)))
XOXOXO's right back to YOU
from this 100°degrees heat wave on my birthday day
here at
'D'Street!!!

(Just how I like it!)

*LoL*!!!

and

Brother Toad,
Yes... Here's one right back for You, too!

*LoL*
Genooooooooooooooo

——— Iced Coronas for Everybody!!! ———
__

Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:41pm
Geno...

Happy birthday, my friend.

This time around I hope you're having a nice day, despite the crazy heat and the fact that the world seems to have gone straight to hell.  It helps to turn away from the noise and trouble and remember your friends that care about you and respect you.  We're out here, wishing you the best!

So have a great evening and enjoy yourself!

Jeff
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 11:15am
Dear Geno...Your cake just floated in...

You know what would happen if I had photoshop on this computer... LoooooL!

I'm glad you are having such a nice birthday week.

Love,
Mixey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic