Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Spam & Eggs > Birthdays & Holiday Threads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO 2014!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO 2014!!
    Posted: Jul 05 2007 at 9:56pm
Happy Birthday Geno 2011!!...

Much Love,

Mixey, Bruce & Char

. . . . . . . . . . . .

AmysFm started Geno's 2009 Birthday thread.�

Happy Birthday Geno!

We combined your threads.

best,

S. P. A. T.

~Char

HAPPY BIRTHDAY . . . [COLOR=lime](   (   (   (   ((   (((   (((( GENO ))))   )))   ))   )   )   )   ) Much Love to My Best Friend !!! Mixey xo xo
phillysoulman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillysoulman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 3:37am

Happy Birthday To My Goomba, Engineer Supreme And A  Great Guy, Mr. Gene Leone.

Cent, Anni!!!
"Professionals built the Titanic, but amateurs built the Ark"
RAY MONETTE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAY MONETTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 3:48am
ALL THE BEST GENE!!
HAPPY B'DAY....HAVE A GREAT ONE!!
RAY
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 6:02am
     Have a Great Day Geno !!!!
I'll meet you at The Friggin' Pub for a cold one...
or two ! Maybe chase it with a hunk of cake!
LOL,
toad
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 8:30am
The happiest of birthdays to one of the nicest people on the planet - pun intended.  lol

Geno, you are such a joy and so much fun.  Your enthusiasm is infectious.

Here's wishing you many more.  Get out there and CELEBRATE!!

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 8:35am
You're so nice I'm glad to say it twice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO!!

Much love and big hugs to ya.

phillyfossil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillyfossil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2007 at 9:02am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO,
OVER THE YEARS YOUVE BEEN SO MUCH TO ME THAN A MASTER ENGINEER.. YOUVE BEEN A FRIEND, A CONFIDANT WE'VE SHARED SO MUCH TOGETHER TEARS AND LAUGHTER, AND TODAY I CALL YOU BROTHER I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE THAT COMES FROM.
HAVE A GREAT DAY BRO.. YOU NEED ONE AND YOU DESERVE MORE.

RIAA IS LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER, SHE SENDS HER LOVE TO ALSO (SHE SAYS SHE LOVES YOUR SHIRT) THATS THE LITTLE PRIVATE JOKE YOU AND MY GRAND DAUGHTER STARTED IN DETROIT LOL....LOUISE IS THROWING KISSES YOUR WAY.. HA!HA!

QUOTING YOU..."HAVE WAY TOO MUCH FUN"
LOVE YA!  GOD BLESS YOU..
PHIL HURTT

Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 5:40am

Thank You Everybody!!!

Wow! It's been a Great Birthday... and seems to be continuing on! *lol*
(Ya gotta love summer birthdays... summer concerts.... summer vacation... summer!)

(((( M U C H   L O V E   T O   A L L !!! )))

Geno

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 5:49am

*lol*
As I said in the other thread too *lol*

Thank You Everybody!!!

Wow! It's been a Great Birthday... and seems to be continuing on! *lol*
(Ya gotta love summer birthdays... summer concerts.... summer vacation... summer!)

(((( M U C H   L O V E   T O   A L L !!! )))

Geno

philly16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philly16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2007 at 5:28pm

Happy Belated Birthday to a Classy and talented guy.

Peacemakers raise a mighty harvest
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2007 at 10:43pm

TO ONE OF OUR OWN - MR. GENE LEONE.

THE HAPPIEST OF BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO YOU SIR !

FROM YOUR S. P. A. T. BROTHERS & SISTERS.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2007 at 1:02am
Gene, you hit it right on the head ... summer birthdays are the best. That's why I'm so *@#!ed up ...  my birthday is in February! Ouch   *lol*

I think I was born with a case of S.A.D....
Jeff
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2007 at 10:17am
Oh I was away...................So Happy Birthday Gene I hope you had a nice day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2007 at 1:46pm

Thank You, Vonnie

&

A Continued Happy Summer To All!

~MuchLove!~
Geno
Soul Sister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soul Sister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2007 at 4:08pm
I believed I wished you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENE on another site, lol, here's wishing many more!!!  0:>)

S.S.
"Love Is The Answer" ~ Little Jeanie Scott
Bob Babbitt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Babbitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2007 at 9:17pm
Hey Gene.....I think I am a few days late.....but Happy Birthday......
Nice to see Bobby posting.........
Gene and Bobby....Whats is happening with the "Soulful Tale of Two Cities"???? No word at all posted anywhere?? Maybe one of or both of you can post something about this...The "Babbitt"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2007 at 7:13am
HI Soul Sister & Bob Babbitt!!!!!!

Thank You both for the Birthday Wishes!

Bob,

You asked: "What is happening with the "Soulful Tale of Two Cities"?"
Excellent question! The short answer is that much is being done, and I'll leave those details for Phil, who has been working tirelessly with Sierra and Theo, etc.

The long answer to this question goes deep!
Several months back, I too had this same question, and about 2 or 3 hundred more. We all did. Questions - not just about us, but about ALL Independent Labels and ALL Independent Artists with respect to getting even just a little bit of US radio airplay and exposure.

I started investigating. Getting to the bottom of all of this requires some connecting the dots.

I immediately found that WE, as Independent Artists on an Independent Label are not alone ... (specifically, those of us producing and releasing CD's that ARE NOT signed and released thru one of the RIAA - Big Five Major Labels). I found in fact that WE, as Independent Artists on Indie Labels, are ALL in the very same boat.

"Why?", I wondered... "How can this be?"

"How is it remotely possible, that accomplished Artists, Producers, Composers, Musicians & Engineers with RIAA Certified Gold and Platinum Awards on their walls... with track records that have made millions of dollars FOR the Major Labels over the many years, with many who have seen so very little of any that money in return... now, cannot get ANY US radio air play and exposure of any of their new INDIE releases through normal, Congress mandated "LEGAL" methods and means????"

What's wrong with this picture?

Could it be the strength of the songs? (No, in this case, Gold & Platinum classics here, too.)

Could it be the quality of performance? (no... obviously, no problem here either...
- Scroll down, and look at these reviews! (see here) ) ...

and here... A Soulful Tale Of Two Cities - JukeBox & Thoughts Blog

....and on George Clinton's MySpace Page alone as of this writing...
our "When The World Is A Peace" is now in excess of 190,211 Plays...
so people have no problem listening.

My investigation led here... and I started posting on my MySpace page, and later right here on SoulfulPlanet.com exactly what I was finding.

~ What is Going On in The "Music" Industry!?!?!!! - Music Indies Unite!!! Save Internet Radio! ~ (read here)

and yet... as Congress assures us that Payola in the Music Industry, has now been virtually eliminated...

~ Payola $$$ - The Cancer of American Music & Radio Broadcasting ~ (read here)

Having said all that,,, one wonders, "well what about the very genuinely talented young but unproven gifted artist down the street releasing her own CD Independently?" Big change needs to happen, and fast! The corruption needs to end, and the guilty law breakers be brought to justice.

Congress IS listening... keep calling! (Congress Office Phone Numbers Here)

So bottom line, it's a slow burn, and for SURE, it ain't over yet as the fight goes on for Equal Opportunity, Fairness And Level Playing Fields To All of us in MUSIC on many fronts Terrestrial Radio (AM/FM), Internet Radio, Distribution Chains & Performance Venue Chains.

Keep thinking... "What can WE do to help... for ALL of US in MUSIC."

Bob, Hope this helps,
~MuchRespect & MuchLove~
Geno

"A Soulful Tale Of Two Cities" - Googled (click here)

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2007 at 1:41pm
Really good question and answer Bob & Gene!

I think it deserves its own thread. I'm sure that many can relate.

How about a Soulful Tale Of Two Cities Thread!!!

Just a suggestion from the department of no zip ban & deleting!!!

Mixey
Sweet Pea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Pea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 4:32pm
GENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY MUSICAL BROTHER!!!!!!

Let's have a toast!!!

I've got my high heeled sneakers and I am ready to party!!!

dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2008 at 4:50pm
OMG!!!!!!!!!

When was the big day???????

Here's wishing you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENO!!!!

You mean so much to me and everyone here at SP.  You're a good friend to all who always makes me smile.SmileSmileSmileSmile  Your positive vibes and posts make it a pleasure to come here every day.

I'm wishing you good health, prosperity, happiness and may all your dreams come true.

You're a bright light on this planet and the world at large.  Thank you for being you, Geno.  It doesn't get any better.ClapClapStarClapClap.

Much love and lottsa HugHug

dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic