Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BC Beach > * Guest Parking *
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dream207

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream207
    Posted: May 08 2019 at 11:17pm
It’s come to my attention through Geno, that “Dream207”, one of our original members, sadly passed a few days ago on the 1st of May.

Although we had some negative dialogue back and forth here on Soulful Planet, and we didn’t always see eye to eye, I will miss our Dream. We had a lot of good fun together over the years, even though it ended badly.

I will always think of you, especially around Christmas, and how you loved and shared with us your beautifully postcard perfect Maine winter scenes.

I’ll remember your stories of your father and the beautiful lakes you frequented together.

I’ll remember you for your proud support of the Bush family and their administrations.

I’ll remember you for your love of your friends, especially “Soul Sister” Genie and Jimmy. I’m sorry you have lost your friend and Jimmy too, Genie.

I’ll remember you for your love of music and especially your support of The Jive Five.

Dream on Mary. Rest In Peace.

Sincerely,
Mixey/Mary
Soulful Planet Administration Team
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2019 at 10:57am
Dream

Rest In Peace

Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.