Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Music General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DEEP BASS ... A DANGEROUS WEAPON!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEEP BASS ... A DANGEROUS WEAPON!
    Posted: Nov 21 2008 at 3:00pm

I wanted to share one of the most extraordinary stories with everyone that I've ever read. I came across this one night when I was over at Gene Leone's studio.

Geno and I were hanging out in the wee hours, talking about various and sundry things, and we got onto the subject of sound. Geno brought up infrasonics - the lowest portion of the sound spectrum - and remembered an article that had fascinated him. He shared it with me. I too was fascinated and thought I'd share this with you.

Whom among us doesn't love a really great bass sound on a recording? We all do, of course! The impact of robust bass tones can be one of the most viscerally thrilling sounds in music, can it not!

But what that article showed me was that deep bass can be deadly... the most frighteningly destructive force in nature.

If you have some time to kill, read the article below - and be amazed. Be forewarned: it IS lengthy. But you may be as fascinated by this information as I was.

The Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau
by Gerry Vassilatos

HE listened and closed his eyes as the rolling waves of sound poured over and through his being. Thrilling, intoxicating, the hysteria of heaven, the enthralled and frightening flight of angels. Electrifying. Messaien’s organ music signalled messages of meaning, titanic foghorns ululating among dimly perceived near-worlds. Olivier Messaien, master composer of musical expressionism, used the ground thrumming tones of great Parisian cathedral organs to evoke sensations which may only be called otherworldly. Masterfully macabre. Black foundations, blue pillars, and rainbow ceilings.

Sound, rhythm, and space. Ultra-chromatic chord frames, rising like rock walls from the black depths. And immense stellar crystallizations, radiating tonal perfumes through deep and black radiant space. Lovely and lyrically swooping melodies, the flight of birds through delicate limbs. And melodic lines, reaching up toward unknown depths of space, each had their foundation in ultrabass tones of rooted depth. The basso profunda of Messaien are the critical foundations, the strong vertical pillars of an immense architecture which extends beyond performance walls. He scoured the deep and unreachable roots of worlds to hold his musical cathedrals together. Such majesty and grandeur of sound! Rich in the intelligence which flooded and made the world, the musical currents and the atmosphere of tones. Fluidic music and meaning.

The most fundamental signals which permeate this world are inaudible. They not only surpass our hearing, but they undergird our being. Natural infrasounds rumble through experience daily. There manifestations are fortunately infrequent and incoherent. Infrasound is inaudible to human hearing, being of pitch below 15 cycles per second. The bottom human limit. The plynth. The foundation. Infrasound is not heard, it is felt. Infrasound holds a terrible secret in its silent roar.

Infrasound produces varied physiological sensations which begin as vague "irritations". At certain pitch, infrasound produces physical pressure. At specific low intensity, fear and disorientation. Nazi propaganda engineers methodically used infrasound to stir up the hostilities of crowds who were gathered to hear their madman. The results are historical nightmares.

At a very specific pitch, infrasound explodes matter. At others, infrasound incapacitates and kills. Organisms rupture in its blast. Sea creatures use this power to stun and kill prey.

The swelling bass tones of the cathedral seem as though they can burst the very pillars which uphold the ancient vaults. Stained glass windows have been known to erupt in a shower of colored fragments from the organ’s basso profunda. Impulsed ultrabass tones...thunder. Somewhere in the almost inaudible roll of these basement sounds there was a devastating and fearful power.

THE ABYSS

The Cold War was on. The United States alone held the dread secret. The most terrible weapon yet developed was the private property of one government. The mere existence of the atomic bomb was threat to nations whose motives were not entirely altruistic. Motivated, aggressive, and imperialistic, obtaining atomic bomb data was a priority for several nations. The only manner in which some nations obtained the secret was by stealing it. When Stalin’s science officers finally developed an atomic duplicate of the American bomb, pressure suddenly was placed upon every other European nation to achieve an equivalent or better device.

When one seeks to defend one’s borders, the consequences of releasing weapons of devastation to the world do not seem important. Weaponry is death-oriented by nature. But there are moral differences between weapons of defense and weapons of offense. Previous to this atomic proliferation, competing nations concentrated their weapons research on truly bizarre and equally deadly means for defending their national boundaries. A great variety of such deadly weapons were perfected in rapid succession. This included deadly variations and combinations of gas weaponry, pathogenic agents, and radiant weaponry. Stalin’s research teams investigated psychic powers as a possible means for destroying an enemy. Psychotronic warfare was developed among numerous groups, both private and national, with measurable success. Information on some simpler psychotronic weapons have recently been obtained through an increasing process of Soviet disclosure.

In truth, the larger the weaponry the less safe the national boundaries truly were. While the superpowers concentrated their weapons development programs on mass-destructive nuclear weaponry, others focussed on more practical conventions. The limited tactical warfare of small battlefields seemed a more immediate need. While developing their own atomic device, France sought defensive tactical weaponry on ev

Jeff
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2008 at 10:46pm
Jeff!

Yes, I remember all of this well, actually, a little too well. Mixey and I had discussed all of this relating to InfraSonics at length, and I decided to actually build a few experiments in ProTools.

"When the strange stuff started happening, I remembered this...

"Not much amplitude is required for infrasound to produce physiological malady"...

and thought, wait a minute... they were also experimenting way back with this stuff on a much larger physical scale for use as potential battlefield weapons. Yikes!

Well, for a few good days after creating a few good sine waves as best I could at a few select frequency ranges to experiment with in a small scale, well, let's just say that... I physically DID NOT FEEL GOOD for a few days after. It was a noticable feeling. Wierd and not nice.

That was when I decided, "ok , no more of that!". It actually spooked me pretty good, mostly wondering what I might be doing to myself, or doing to the physical structure of the house... unaware of potential or actual hazards of what concentrated frequency focus in the infrasonic range might really possess.

Put it this way... if there was a "positive" benefit somewhere, I didn't feel the positive effect very much. Lots of stuff did shake off the walls though at various times, and as "wow cool" as that might be, it was also very erie.... you can't really "hear" what is going on, but the woofers are pushing massive amounts of air, (you can actually smell the voice coils heating up, big time) and you do feel the energy filling the room.

Like I said .... "ok , no more of that!"
~Smiles~
Geno

p.s. I just wrote this, BEFORE reading what Jeff just posted above, to see if other things ping in my memory as I now go back up top to read again about Vladimir's experiments.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2008 at 11:01pm
Excellent article Jeff!!!  Really interesting!!! 
I'm way into Messaien too!

I wonder if they realize that infrasounds can also be used to deliver a lethal dose of a substance through the blood/brain barrier like DMSO, only in a remote fashion. 

By reading the article, it says that in trying to make a reliable monitoring device, they found that:

"Chemical solutions, separated by an osmotic barrier, were forced to migrate through the barriers whenever infrasound traversed the system. This chemical mixture was then measured as an increased electrical conductivity in a sensitive galvanometer." 

Geno... You wern't messing with chemicals, but I remember you telling me about your sound experiment... OMG!  Don't do that anymore!! 

Mixey

Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2008 at 9:10am
Yes, Geno! I remember you telling me about those very experiments of yours.

And actually ... if the Coronas didn't fog my memory too much, I seem to remember that night that you turned on a tone generator and put some tone through your system ... you did a little sweep down toward the bottom range ... (though not into the danger zone, lol!) and pulled off the speaker cloth so we could watch the very slow driver excursions ... that was creepy.

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2008 at 2:05pm
I got into looking into, looking at, and studying about
Infrasonics
to some reasonable depth over the years. It started partially as a result of my intense curiosity from one very curious below 'sub audio' event that happened to me while I was recording background vocals at Alpha International Recording Studios in Philly in the late 70's. (I'll explain this later in posts below).

Anyway... interesting stuff here in connection with Infrasonics.

Imagine sound propagation and long waveform generation...
in other words,
something 'sound related'
something that ties in with cause/effect/result stuff,
known and unknown
something that ranges in related topics from:

'thunder'
to
'earthquakes'
to
'volcanoes'
to
'tsunamis'
to
'heart rate & BP'
to
'fight or flight'
to
'paranormal sensory experience & ghosts'
to
'physical well being and euphoria' vs 'physical abnormality, sickness & death'
to
''catastrophic destruction' & 'massive structure failure'
to
'whales, crocodiles, some fish, reptiles and mammals'
to
'passive acoustic amplifiers' & 'sympathetic vibration'
to
'flutes', 'horns', 'organ pipes', 'tympani-um', etc...
and all of these
very much related to
Infrasonics
and their
Constructive/Destructive Waveform Phase Relationships
&
primary fundamental frequency and harmonic structures
in conductive and convective transmission
in the very real world that we all live in.

Now that was one long assed sentence, but for a point!

And how does this relate good and bad to music and sub-audio sound systems in studios, clubs, stadiums and concert venues.

Bottom line... OMG! There is a lot going on down there in the Electromagnetic Spectrum,
specifically in the basement... the Audio Spectrum of long form wavelengths below 50Hz (or 50 cycles per second to DC), and the effects of much of this (both positive and negative) is yet to be discovered.

Posting this much now... I'll elaborate more in the next posts.
but here are (2) examples of what I'm talking about:

(1) When Mt. St Helens Volcano exploded, it generated massive Infrasonic waves during and after... here's a snapshot of a volcanic actual infrasonic waveform from another volcano... it is in the range of 0.1hHz to 10Hz!

—Mt. Erebus Volcano Infrasound—

VOLCANO INFRASOUND

-VOLCANO INFRASOUND -
"Infrasonic signals from explosive volcanic eruptions have been observed for decades at Fairbanks, Alaska and Windless Bight, Antarctica as well as at many other infrasonic arrays around the globe. If the eruptions are very large, such as that of Mt. Saint Helens in 1980, the infrasound that is generated by the explosion can propagate around the earth several times arriving at the infrasonic observatories from both the direct and the antipodal great circle paths....
- (full detail click here)
and...

(2) So how could Infrasonics also be somehow associated with paranormal 'ghosts in old buildings' experiences?... read this:

Cammell Laird Shipyard, Birkenhead - Former Shipyard Offices and Site (read here)

"During 2004 Para.Science were contacted by members of staff working in an office building inside the former Cammell Laird shipyard in Birkenhead following a series of unusual experiences. These included apparitions, cold spots and sense of presence experiences in a ground floor corridor area."

"The shipyard... ... was a major source of employment for more than 150 years and built many famous boats and ships. It is estimated that more than 350,000 men and women worked at this shipyard over the years, perhaps some of them remained?..."

it continues...

"Infrasound - Infrasound was also measured as part of this investigation process. Infrasound is normally considered to be those sound vibrations that are below the range of normal human hearing - typically 20Hz. Infrasound has been suggested as being a key environmental trigger for some classes of reported paranormal phenomena - particularly visual disturbances, a sense of presence, chills and non-specific feelings of discomfort and unease. Other associated physiological perceptions can also include that of sounds being heard. Infrasound also has the ability to cause vibrations within structures and this may result in them moving or even breaking."

"It was interesting to discover that Infrasound was present throughout the location at increased levels. This was found to be particularly strong between 5Hz and 17Hz within the first floor drawing office. The overall levels of Infrasound within the Drawing Office was found to be up to 100x (20dB) higher than that measured at a control location several miles from Cammell Lairds. The building design is also likely to be a key factor in determining the amounts and the frequencies of infrasound that was measured."

The study and research went on for more than two years.

Interesting how this measured Infrasonic strangeness might also relate to this structure nearby:
__ ...looks just like a big flute/organ pipe acoustic amplifier with air blowing through it!
            ~more to come, Geno~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2008 at 4:08pm
And similar to what I listed above...
i just found this great article:

Infrasonic Symphony
The greatest sounds never heard — (read here!)

Kate Ramsayer

"Let me start off with a riddle," says NASA scientist Allan J. Zuckerwar. In his office in Hampton, Va., he rattles off items as dissimilar as rhinoceroses, supersonic aircraft, and hurricanes. "Now, what do they have in common?" The answer, Zuckerwar explains, is that each one generates silent infrasound—long sound waves at a frequency below 20 hertz. People can't hear anything below that frequency, probably for good reason. Otherwise, they'd be bombarded by the constant din of wind, the intermittent groaning of Earth, and the occasional distant explosion. But scientists are eavesdropping on volcanoes, avalanches, earthquakes, and meteorites to discern these phenomena's infrasound signatures and see what new information infrasound might reveal.

Just as seismic waves travel through Earth, infrasonic waves travel through the air. And the lower the frequency of the waves, the farther they can travel without losing strength. Scientists first detected infrasound in 1883, when the eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia sent inaudible sound waves careening around the world, affecting barometric readings." (Lava Lamp? *LoL*)

"Infrasonic research gained significant attention and funding in the 1950s, when the United States and the Soviet Union used infrasound to detect each other's atmospheric nuclear testing. Interest declined when aboveground bomb testing was banned in 1963 as part of the Limited Test Ban Treaty.... ... ... " (full story continues here)

_______
"—BIG BANG. The eruption of the Fuego volcano in Guatemala last year generated high-amplitude infrasound, mostly below 10 hertz. The pressure readings show that the strength of these sound waves can reach the equivalent of 120 decibels.
Johnson—"

note: The threshold of pain is ±130 decibels

Ok, looking back to MUSIC,
on the good side of Infrasonics...
from that same article...

"A recent acoustic experiment in England tested people's responses to unrecognized infrasound. A team of acousticians, psychologists, and musicians rigged a large pipe to produce 17-Hz waves, which they played during selected contemporary music pieces being performed in a concert hall. The 750 concertgoers later answered questions about emotions or strange feelings that they may have experienced during the pieces. The scientists presented their findings in September 2003 at the British Association for the Advancement of Science's Festival of Science at the University of Salford in England."

"During pieces accompanied by infrasound, "the effect was to intensify the current emotional state" of the listeners, says acoustician Richard Lord of the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington, England. The investigators suggest this could explain why some pipe organ music can elicit powerful emotions in people."

Now all of this I find fascinating!

Here are more details on that actual concert experiment:

From The Times - May 17, 2003
- Soundless music to make good vibrations

By Mark Henderson, Science Correspondent
"A CONCERT featuring “soundless music” that will be felt rather than heard is to be staged by scientists at the South Bank in London as part of an experiment to examine the effects of inaudible noise on human emotions.
"The piano recitals at the Purcell Room will be laced with blasts of infrasound — very low frequency sound at the limit of the human ear’s normal range — to determine whether it can heighten the musical experience of the audience."

"Infrasound, which encompasses sound below 20 hertz, the lowest frequency that the ear can comfortably detect, has been linked to phenomena such as haunted houses, motion sickness and the spiritual effects of some sacred organ music, and scientists and musicologists are keen to discover how it manipulates moods and feelings."

"Physicists, psychologists, composers and musicians have joined forces to design the Purcell Room concerts, to be held on May 31, which will test the influence of infrasound in the first controlled experiment of its kind...."

"Although the organisers describe infrasound as “soundless music”, the recitals will not be silent...."
"... The Ukrainian pianist GéNIA will perform a selection of contemporary and classical works by composers such as Philip Glass and Arvo Pärt, while researchers from the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington generate infrasound at a frequency of 17Hz from a loudspeaker attached to a 7m (23ft) length of sewer pipe. The audience will be asked to complete a questionnaire on mood and emotion, designed by the psychologists Ciaran O’Keeffe and Richard Wiseman of Hertfordshire University, both before and after listening to each piece of music. The results will be analysed to determine whether and how the vibrations have an effect."

"Infrasound is not always inaudible: though on the cusp of what the human ear can detect, some people find it easy to pick up and others cannot hear it at all. Those who can detect it, however, do not listen to it in the conventional sense. It is best described as a kind of “chugging” or “whooshing” hum, that is felt through the whole body."

“It is that shiver-down-the-spine effect,” said Sarah Angliss, a composer and sound engineer who is leading the project and who has written two pieces for the concert...." (continued here)

~more to come,
Geno~
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2008 at 9:37pm
Geno ... I am really intrigued by your follow-ups.

They make a convincing case for how the very real cause and effect with infrasound is impacting our lives here on earth in ways that we do not fully understand yet - but must surely play an incredibly significant role in how we perceive life on a minute-by-minute basis.

If reality is what we are able to perceive (as I believe it is) then infrasound might be the incredibly large elephant in the room...

<<<< Step awaaaaaaay from those bass bins!... >>>>

Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2008 at 9:38pm
Yes! Jeff & Mixey, this stuff is amazing, and how it affects us as humans in ways (both good and bad) that we don't even know about or understand yet!

And then there is this man made phenomonon... Pipe Organs through our recent human history... easily capable of creating Infrasonics...

— Atlantic City Convention Hall Organ —
most-powerful-loudest-and- most versatile

__

from Atlantic City Convention Hall Organ: Most powerful, loudest, and versatile (click here)

and...

— The "Guinness Section of World Records" in Organ Stops—
Real 64' Stops: (i..e. Real 64 foot pipes)
"The largest pipe of a 64' stop is more than 20 meters (22 yards) long and produces a frequency of about 8 Hz! Many large organs do have a 64' stop on the console and in their stoplists but except for the organs mentioned below all of them are acoustic fakes, that is they are a combination of an existing 32' plus a Fifth extension 21 1/3' (that together produce a differential tone giving a slight 64' impression."

"There are only two organs worldwide that have a complete 64' rank going down to the sub-subcontra-C:
      •   AUS, Sydney, Town Hall: Contra-Trombone 64' (full length!) – sound sample here
      •    USA, Atlantic City, Convention Hall: Diaphone-Dulzian 64' (full length! – pictures and more information at ACCHOS PDF).

and...

Look at these pics!

and... just for fun here
Good old Macy's/Wannameker Organ in Philadelphia
__

~...still more to come
Geno~
p.s. MIXEY when You get a sec... post that Mike Garson & Willem Tanke Pipe Organ video!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2008 at 10:47pm

And Mixey knows well that for a long time,
I've had an ongoing fascination with, and have been comparing...
Sub-Audio Waveform Stuff in Music & Seismic Activity and Infrasonic Waveforms in Nature... for a long time...
(like comparing earthquake activity right in Mixey's neck of the woods and oh say,
a current GL_MegaMIX with lots of Sub-Audio in it, perhaps? *lol*)

*LoL* (pic from 2005 I sent to Mixey as a joke when we were discussing this stuff)

Fascinating Stuff!
~Still more to come,
Geno~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 10:32am
In a somewhat related thought...

— Animal welfare: Classical music soothes the wanderlust of zoo elephants —
www.guardian.co.uk reports:
"Playing Elgar, Puccini and Beethoven to the animals reduces abnormal behaviours such as swaying, pacing and trunk tossing...
... ... ... "Elephants are incredibly sensitive beasts," said David Field, zoological director of London and Whipsnade zoos."Their appreciation of noise communication is far beyond our hearing range. They communicate in deep infrasonic vibrations ... so it wouldn't surprise me at all if [classical music] has this calming effect."...

MickeyMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2008 at 4:39pm
When I have more time I will have to go through all this and read it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2009 at 9:26pm
Jeff, Mixey & Mickey,

Too Funny... all this time has passed and The History Channel... or was it Discovery Channel... now has a GREAT SHOW out about Infrasonics, LFO & VLF and controlling and steering hurricanes and... everything else that we talked about here. I caught a piece of it, but not the whole show.

SCIENCE!!!

*LoL*

((and yes, I'm STILL done playing around with Infrasonics below 20Hz after feeling sick, strange and weird for days after those experiments!))

Let me know if You saw the show.

ALSO!!!!!!

I am STILL WONDERING... "Was Hurricane Katrina a great, big "Whoops"? ... i.e. A direct result of a mis-calculated steering attempt from the LFO Transmitters in Puerto Rico, Alaska... and/or elsewhere...

HAARP LFO Transmitter Antenna Array

or possibly an intentional hostile attack from somewhere else.

Ponder that for a while....

And note that so far this year in 2009... hurricanes seem to be...
"bouncing off of the seaboard of the east coast of the US."

For some background... look at this: "Hyperdimensional" Katrina ...? ..."... One professional meteorologist, Scott Stevens -- at KPVI-TV in eastern Idaho -- has independently reached the same scientific conclusion that we have ... that "someone" is indeed "managing" our weather!"

"His website, www.weatherwars.info , is packed with imaging and other technical information backing up his startling conclusions."
"As I bluntly asked one of our own long-time Enterprise "intel insiders," late last night: "Are we, in fact -- as Bearden strongly now suggests -- immersed in an undeclared hyperdimensional weather war ...!? ..."

~~~~~WOW~~~~

Ponder this with "Learning LFO Hurricane Steering" in mind, and Flash back to 2004,,,,

"...Nearly impossible hurricane tracks..."
Ok... does anything look strange here?
_

~~~~~
Hmmmmm, very interesting LFO "Stuff"!

~~~~~ Related Wikipedia Info on HAARP ~~~~~
Current facilities
"The United States has three ionospheric heating facilities: the HAARP, the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for modifications) one at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW [5> (1,000,000,000 watts) effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø in Norway. Russia has the Sura ionospheric heating facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP."

"Another site, operated by military sub-contractor under unknown arrangement between the US and Canadian government, is located near Cape Race, Newfoundland, Canada, at N46° 38.649' W53° 9.010' There is minimal or no grid power available at this site, so this may be a passive listening post for the transmissions emitted by other HAARP sites."
HAARP management
"The HAARP is currently being managed by the Tactical Technology Office, which is one of the eight technical offices in DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. -" Wikipedia

Some of the main scientific findings from HAARP include:
"Generation of very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas
Production of weak luminous glow (below what you can see with your eye, but measurable) from absorption of HAARP's signal
Production of ultra low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range, which are next to impossible to produce any other way
Generation of whistler-mode VLF signals which enter the magnetosphere, and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way
VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere -" - Wikipedia

~~~~~

Ok... Note this: the typical clear channel AM radio station in the US (such as KYW-AM in Philly or WABC in NY), has a transmitter max transmission wattage rate of 50,000 watts... look at what's being used above!

Jeez!

As I said... "Hmmmmm, very interesting" Infrasound, LFO & VLF Wave "Stuff"!
~Geno

toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 7:17am
           I don't fully understand some of the terminology
 used to describe these sound waves. I know"Hertz",
 and "watts"..and little more.
        I remember reading about how the military uses
 deep bass sound generation to communicate intel
 messages, and or track submurged submarines.
     From what I remember of the article..These sound waves can be recieved and sent from subs that are
 submurged in deep water, and in the old days the
 sub would be forced to surface to send messages
 using conventional radio waves.
      I know that the military has made this info
 un-available to the public for national security reasons,
 and really didn't want it's technology known or
 discovered. It was discovered, but the military didn't
 want to elaberate on it's workings.
     Geno, are you aware of this?

toad
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2009 at 6:51pm
lol... from the dept of whoops. 

Mixey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 3:31pm
Yup, Toad... very aware!
*lol*

And guess wha???...
For the first time, used against those "gathering without a permit" types...
look at what sound is being used for in this one ...

...But Wait,,,, There's More... Hurry... Call Now... Get Yours Today!

Wow! Nice handy carry-on bag for those quick overnight airport hops,
and it will probably soon have a suction cup window mount for your car, boat or personal armored vehicle...
Yes Friends, ditch that outdated clumsy iPod... get your personal LRAD today!!!

100 remarks on multiple languages... wow!
Just ponder the possibilities!!!
Hmmm... they'd be fun to customize too... how about...

"Attention KMart Shoppers, Have a Nice Day!"

or

"Dude, that parking space was so mine!"

or

"Yo pirate, yes you have a lovely gun, can you hear me now?!"

or

"Our chief weapon-ry is Surprise, because... Nobody Expects (expects) The Spanish Inquisition!"

or

"Ahhh Beep Beep, Ahhh Toot Toot!"

or

"I'm Bringin' Sexy Baack, yeah!"

or

"Slam Bam Wham Jam, Get On Up And Boogie!"

or

"Gimmie a HO If Ya Got Your Funky Bus Fare... HOooo HOooo!"

or

"Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam!"

or

"Hit Me Like a Sex Machine... But Make It Funky!"

or

"Gimmie an "F"... What'zat spell?"

*LoL*
What else?
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 6:34pm
Good post Geno!

A good example of how our "protectors" are starting to use sound in ways that become our enemy.

I guess it's a good thing that the creation of infrasonic energy requires large tuned structures that are not portable, not easily built, and not easily transported.

Especially when infrasonic sound can easily make us horribly sick for days with the slightest exposure to the right frequency ...  or can just as easily kill us if it's loud enough. (remember that test you did that wiped you out for a couple of days?) 

I wouldn't doubt that there's some secret military hanger somewhere ...  that house top secret vehicles carrying 10 ton concrete infrasonic whistles... capable of dropping The Empire State Building... or worse.  THAT'S scary. 
Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 7:56pm
Hi Jeff!!!

And yes... I agree... at least they're using the frequency area that can be discomforting to massively painful, but no one dies from it (so far),
as could possibly be the case with fine tuned Infrasonic use.

And ohhh... did You like the "customized remarks" we could add to our "Personal LRADs"... i.e. Monty Python?

Thought of another...

-"No one shall pass..."
"Awww, Come on... , it's jus'a scratch."
*LoL*

and I'm sure this little fun toy will be a hot seller for the holidays, too...

—

The Ray Gun In Action (CBS News)

Or to Watch, Click here—> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1w4g2vr7B4&

Strange indeed, but all in all, still way better than bombs & bullets.

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2009 at 6:53am
Frightening!  Let's make people's eyes spontaneously bleed too.  Science... I used to think I liked it.

Mixey
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2009 at 6:56am

Wow. It seems that science has already brought us the latest generation of hybrid weapons!...
I thought about the implications for a moment.  Then I calibrated my
thought process by thinking about "following the money."

These weapons ... incredibly effective, efficient ...
say, isn't the Acme bullet and bomb company going to be put out of
business by all these newfangled ray guns? 

Weapons that don't need to be reloaded? This is going to cost people jobs! 

Can't you just hear the Acme lobbyists right now?... hard at work, chewing
on some congressman's ear, warning him that he'd better not support
building these new war toys because we need bullets and jobs? 
Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2011 at 11:52am

Update 2011...

Have you all seen the news stories relating to recent earthquakes
and infrasonics related to HAARP usage?

Very interesting.

HAARP in current Google News (click here)

Any Thoughts and Feedback?

For example, this story is interesting:

Japan's Earthquake: Natural or Engineered
by Stephen Lendman
Thursday Mar 31st, 2011 1:19 AM

Science Journalist - Jane Burgermeister reported the following:

"... Investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister also blames HAARP for Japan's disaster and the 2010 one in Haiti, saying:

Haiti and Japan quakes "show surprising similarities that point to an artificial cause and the use of HAARP technology." In January 2010, "low frequency signals of 2.1 Hz were detected for 40 hours before the earthquake occurred, while (in) Japan something similar happened. Low frequency signals of 2.5 Hz were detected for about 55 hours before the earthquake (struck) as well as for 4 hours afterwards."

"A steady signal lasting for so many hours at such a low frequency is highly likely not caused by natural activity in space but by some type of artificial 'human-made' activity." Notably in the case of Haiti, "this signal stopped abruptly at full swing on January 11 at 01:00 hours UTC only to resume with full amplitude again at 3:30 hrs UTC as if it had been switched off and on at full power...."

~~~~~~

Hmmmmm! 2.1Hz to 2.5 Hz is clearly in the potential "destructive phase" frequency danger zone in the big wave basement of the electromagnetic spectrum.

...if it's human produced and "generated"... the question becomes... but why would any human on the planet want to do this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic