Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Feeling The View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DANCING WITH THE STARS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:48pm
Well my feeling is still the same... Katherine is the best dancer by far. William still is the same as usual. Donald has the fan base and he wants to win more than anything.

Gladys singing "Memories". Nice, except I'm not sure she's sure where her voice is going. Different arrangement. I don't think she's real happy with it.

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:54pm
William has been voted out now... 2 left. I like what Cheryl Berke said about him... he's the opposite of just an arrogant good looking guy. That's good to hear. William's little son started to cry when he got voted off.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 12:03am
Well... Donald Driver won... he threw himself all over the floor, ignored Katherine... all about winning... all about his moment. I was sorry to see that. So now he has a mirror ball... whatever.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic