Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Feeling The View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DANCING WITH THE STARS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:22pm
I just watched the performance by Donald.
I think he has got it. He is so focused and creative at the same time. He is in it to win it.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:27pm
Sherri Shepard from "The View... and one of the original contestants in this season 14, danced a cute tribute performance called "It's Raining Men".

Mom says she doesn't know why she doesn't like it when Sheri screams. lol

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:35pm
Hi Susan & Guest...

I have to agree with you. I think he's the only one there who has the passion to get through it for the judges and also motivate the voters in his large fan base to pull through for him.

I'm waiting for the last dance though.

OMG no... Martina Navratilova is dancing. Lots of pressure... thank goodness that was a short bit.

Now the soap guy is dancing... Jack.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:38pm
Oh nooooooo.. now Gavin's dancing.    I love when he does HIS thing... singing/playing,etc. though.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:49pm
Gladys Knight is dancing now. Very cute! She and her partner Tristan do well together. I think Gladys will be singing a little later maybe with Kelly Clarkson, who has a new show coming up which should be good... "Duets".

Now Jaleel White is going to be dancing to "Shaft".

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:51pm
That lift was a little rough, but the camera helped them out. I think she slid off of his coat. Nice routine though.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:51pm
I'm getting sick of the Nationwide Is On Your Side commercial.   

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:59pm
Melissa Gilbert is dancing now with Maks and Val. I'm not sure what that was, but unfortunately I think I saw it before too.

Roshan and his partner just danced... very cute.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:00pm
OK... Kelly Clarkson will sing after the break. How many bars will it be before both her arms go up in the air? lol

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:02pm
OMG... lol "Under Pressure" "being sung" by The Muppets".

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:07pm
Nice performance by Kelly. The background singers had their arms up and everyone else did too... but not so much Kelly. lol I was wrong.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:12pm
Maria and Derick are dancing now. Maria improved incredibly through the weeks. I was sorry to see her go too, Susan. I remember you said that too.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:20pm
Last performance...

William Levy and his partner Cheryl Burke.

William caught her head under his leg, but she made it look OK. The judges are giving him good comments. Looked like a lot more of the same to me. I think he's a little disappointed. I feel bad that it wasn't to his satisfaction. That never feels good.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:24pm
3 10s from the judges. They're nuts.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:25pm
Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas now...

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:29pm
OMG EXCELLENT jive... Splish Splash!   
Nice comments from the judges. Thank goodness.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:30pm
3 10s... Thank goodness... I agree!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:35pm
Donald Driver and Peta now...

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:40pm
Nice performance... not his best, but better than William... so he better get 3 10s.

Good... he got 3 10s.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 11:41pm
Gladys Knight to sing after the break.

Donald's football buddies are annoying. I'm not a football fan.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic