Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Feeling The View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DANCING WITH THE STARS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:26pm
The judges are not fooled on the lack of a whole lot of content on Donald's part. I think he'll get 9s.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:31pm
Well... wrong again... he got 2 10s and a 9 from Len (of course). I wouldn't mind if Len was giving William 9s... but no... all 10s for that guy. WHY?

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:32pm
Oh no... W Levy's dancing again.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:36pm
Len says he liked it, but says it was too predictable. Thank goodness... a little reality there. It was a mess.

I feel nothing when this guy dances. Really weird... and everyone else is screaming with approval.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:40pm
I think William Levy's going to walk away the winner if Katherine doesn't have the chance to show off what she can do.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:41pm
OK... I figured William Levy would get 2 10s and a 9 and he did.

Now Katherine is up.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:46pm
They're supposed to be doing a freestyle.

Oh no... how can she look good next to her partner, who moves like lightening!

To me it looked too much like work... but she had to be so fearless and compliant to learn all of that in such a short time.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:47pm
Thank goodness she got 3 10s for that.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:52pm
Donald Driver coming up after the break.

OK... here we go.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:56pm
WOW!!!! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I'll post the performance just as soon as it goes up on YouTube.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:58pm
They did a western freestyle. He better get all 10s. That was really good! Great timing... great lifts... great energy!

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 9:58pm
3 10s!!   

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2012 at 10:05pm
Well now I don't know who's going to win tomorrow night. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Katherine's in a difficult position, because she doesn't have the fan base, even though she has the highest overall score right now. It's also difficult being the only female nonprofessional, when there are 2 professional women on there too, and they're miles ahead of her. People get confused who's going up against whom.

William and Donald are running neck in neck. I have no idea who will get more votes. Donald's the better dancer between the 2 of them, IMO.

I'll be back here tomorrow.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 8:50pm
Here's Donald's performance from last night, where he received 3 10's from the judges. See what I mean about his partner Peta. She's incredible! Donald really stepped up his performance for this one, so I think he was deserving of the higher marks. Great job.

2 people will be booted off tonight and there will be a winner of the mirror ball. In terms of DANCING... the winner should be Katherine, but I'm not sure she can compete with Donald's NFL voting fans, or William's screaming women voters, and the judges unexplained bent towards him.

We'll see...

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 8:59pm
OMG this show is going to be on for 3 hours. Why? lol

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 9:21pm
They are replaying all of the performances from last night... I see.

I'll post them if I can find them on youtube.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 9:36pm
I'm enjoying looking at the performances again, actually.

I'm still annoyed with William. He connects with his fans and himself. That's about it. It feels like he's on a solo mission.

Katherine's footwork and lines are beautiful, even with getting lost in the weird Michael Jackson/bullfighter dress. Her partner dances with himself.

Donald connects with his partner in a beautiful and honest way. I like his personality. Peta is the best of all of them.

Mixey

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:00pm
Just watched Donald and Peta's dance that I posted a few posts back. This guy's digging down deep in himself to find out the right coordinates. It's interesting to watch, because it's not just about the dance. Donald has the right last name "Driver".

There's 1 last dance from the 3 contestants that I've not seen yet... so I hope they all do well.

They're bringing all of the original contestants back before the last performances take place.

Mixey
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:15pm
So far... the most abundant passion to win goes to Donald Driver. The most passionate desire to not fail goes to Katherine. The most passionate ego goes to William. If it keeps up along these lines Donald's going to win, I think.

Donald & Peta just repeated the cowboy performance for the crowd again. They did it better the first time... but there was no judging on this.    

Mixey
Susan View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2012 at 10:21pm
I am thinking Donald tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic