Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Spam & Eggs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Congratulations Soulful Detroit & Sixties

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Pea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 3:45am
Tranquility is a beautiful thing, Geno. Thank goodness this is where peaceful waters flow!!! I'd like to know what happened to Sixties as well. I really miss the folks over there--especially Medusa and Coco.............................
Put On Your High Heel Sneakers!!!!!!
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 4:20am
I don't know the answer, Geno, but I think the material was not archived anywhere.

The peace and tranquility IS nice!!Clap  A beautuful thing!!!!!!!!!!!

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
MickeyMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 7:09am
The peace and tranquility is nice, good to see the baby boomers are growing up lol.   Any word on Sixties Detroit or is that forum as dead as Buddy Holly?
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 7:16am
Some have grown up more than others, MM.LOL

The sixtiesdetroit forum has been gone for a number of months now, MM.  I don't believe David has any plans to resurrect it.

dream
s. p. a. t. View Drop Down
AdminTeam
AdminTeam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s. p. a. t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 8:41am
All good in our village dAbIdA here on the Soulful Planet!
S. P. A. T.
Coolgeorge
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 9:06am
AMEN to that S.P.A.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapThumbs%20Up
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 12:53pm
LOL George ... Thumbs%20Up
Thank you.
mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 4:28pm
George & M I X E Y

I get wonderfully lost in the harmony of the above picture of our SoulfulPlanet dAbIdA Village,
every time I see it!
It makes me slow down... and take pause for a moment,
...and just think. Really beautiful!

Keep putting it up in various places even if just for that beautiful reminder!
~Smiles~
Geno

M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 1:16pm
So what's going on on the Zip Ban Delete SDF today? 

Is Ralph still over there deleting everybody who has a differing political view with each other??

He whacked a whole thread yesterday, and then a new one popped up to continue the explanations... and he was threatening to obliterate that one too if it started to resemble the first.

We could have all be friends Ralph; but he smell of power is nauseating.

Here on Soulful Planet. . . we are all immortals:

Mixey
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 1:27pm

Uh Oh!!!

What's up with the Z B D going on over there... again???

(((Zip, Ban & Delete... take two thousand and eight?)))

Jeez!

(I think I'll stay right here where we laugh a lot in between heated and interesting discussions, where our words actually count for what they say, where our opinions are valued, and where we do NOT have to worry about some ones' random ZBD power trips and 'whackages'!)

MickeyMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickeyMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 4:16pm
I dont know for sure what goes on on Soulful Detroit but it seems to me no thread or topic should be eliminated by anyone, even if its unpleasant.   I have never met the man but Mr. Terrana seems nice to me, but it also seems like he keeps everybody on SDF on a short leash.

Also Sixties Detroit is obviously dead, but its nice they still have the page up, because there is great info about some of the Detroit R&B labels from the 60's.
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 4:32pm
I agree with what you said MickyMac:

"no thread or topic should be eliminated by anyone, even if its unpleasant"

The thread that's going haywire with threats of deletions, was or is in their clubhouse Ms M something or other.

Mixey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic