Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Feeling The View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

~Car Pictures~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~Car Pictures~
    Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 8:56pm
Down, and nearly out in Detroit......
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 8:57pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:00pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:02pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:04pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:05pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:07pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:09pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:11pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:13pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:15pm
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2008 at 9:23pm
    My Cousin hooked me up with a pro studio to shoot my car.
  They even did a video of it !! These are shots that I took with
my Cheap Kodak. The "Good" pro shots were taken with a Hassleblad
that cost 35 grand. I will post those when I recieve them.

I sent some of these pics to Mixey, and she told me I should post them here for you'all to see. I hope you like em !

toad
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2008 at 10:50am
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

That's quite a buggy, Toad!!  You'll attract all the gals with that one.  I don't know how it will do when you're in a motorcade as VEEEEEEEP though.Tongue  The Secret Service might have a problem with it. LOL!!  I suppose it could out run anything on the road with that engine.

Nice photos!!  Thanks for posting.  I know I'll get shot for saying this, but my favorite car to look at is the Jaguar.  I've never owned one, but if I were rich...  I think they're beautiful, especially the vintage ones.Smile

dream

http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 4:53pm
Toad,

Your Cobra is sweet. Nicer than I could tell by the smaller MySpace pics. You're right ... I would like a ride in your go-fast car.

You know how they say you can find everything on the internet? It's true.

Although I never took a picture of it - 31 years later I found a photo of the best car I ever owned on the web. That is, a photo that shows exactly what my car looked like, except for one detail; my car had the two black Chevy Rallye stripes painted on the hood and trunk. In all other ways, that's exactly what that car looked like. I kept it super clean and did not race it, which drove all the other musclecar owners nuts. They hated that! LOL

In 1976 I treated myself to a birthday present ... an absolutely cherry 1969 Chevelle Super Sport. The car was stock in all respects, except for the motor. The previous owner pulled the stock 396 and put in a 427 pulled from a '66 Corvette. That motor in stock trim (it had the three 2 barrel carbs!) put out 435 BHP and was the most insane muscle car I ever drove. The car was the envy of all the local motorheads and a number of my friends. Here's what that car looked like... 

Jeff
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 8:06pm
I learnt to drive in one of these.......:)

The revolutionary Morris Minor was launched at the Earls Court Motor Show on 20 September 1948. Named after an earlier Morris Minor car of 1928, it was the work of a team led by Alec Issigonis, who later designed the Mini. The prototype had been known as the Morris Mosquito[citation needed], and some later models were called Morris 1000.

Variants included the standard saloon, a wood-framed estate called the Traveller, and a convertible, plus a panel van and a pick-up truck version.

I think the one I drove was a 1964 model.

One of my favourite cars was a Saab 900 Turbo 1982.....until the core plugs blew out after that I had to learn to slow down lol.

I also admit to having one of these...........I was stopped by the law doing 85mph one night. He told me off and told me that he`d seen several of these cars smashed to bits............I got the message.......err they are a motorcycle with a box on it.........quite fast on the take off.

toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 9:32pm
     Cars are the very worst investment a person can make, but we
love them anyway.... Go figure.  We treat them like they were family or something. A glimse of our persona, or what we want our persona to be.
  Besides...... there' fun !!!

toad
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 5:02am
I`m very much like that character "Oddball" of the "Kellys Heroes" movie...'I can drive them but I don`t fix' them( refering to his Sherman tank...lol. When I tried I`d end up spending just as much as I would have had I got a professional in.
toad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 5:47pm
1966%20Jaguar%20XKE%20OTS

Here is your Jaguar, Dream... 1966 XKE Roadster 4.2 liter

toad
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 8:18pm

Jaguar E Type
Prolly the sexiest car of the swinging sixties in the uk......shagadelic baby!
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2008 at 7:36am
Now that's what I'm talkin' about, Toad!!!Clap

I love the look of Jaguars inside and out.  All the wood grain on the dash and steering wheels, the sleekness, the sexiness, the class, etc..  They are beautiful vehicles.

Not at all practical for Maine winters and way out of my price range, but they sure are pretty to look at.Smile

I've ridden in a few, even back in the '60's, when I use to dream of marrying George Harrison, living in a Tudor mansion in the English countryside and driving around in my British racing green Jag convertible.LOLLOL

To demonstrate how little I know about cars, Jags are the only brand I recognize on the road and take a second look at.LOL

Thanks for putting that photo up!!

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic