Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [50.00%]
2 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: best time of day
    Posted: Dec 26 2007 at 2:42pm
So what time of day do you shine.............?

lately I`d say 6pm to 12am for me...........
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2007 at 3:38pm
Good question Linz. 

I do most of my work in the middle of the night... but sometimes the early morning is best... it depends.  I don't have a whole lot of privacy... so I like it when people are asleep. 

Here lately though, it seems that whatever schedule I'm on, it's not possible to be out of sinc with those around me.

I'm not great with interruptions.  Some people can jump right back to where they left off.  I'm not one of them.

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2007 at 3:44am
I try my best to avoid getting up at 6:00 a.m..LOL  I did so through many years of school and career.  I'm not an early morning person.  I need my caffeinated tea to wake up.  LOL!!  I like to read the newspaper, let the dogs out and do all that stuff we normally do before I really start my day.

Once I'm going, I can go pretty steadily.  I have to admit that I had tons more energy pre-menopause.  I could go and go and go like the energizer bunny, which was certainly a requirement during my political life, when I often worked long hours, seven days a week.

Menopause will slow you down.  I don't have the physical strength I had before either. I was always a very strong, atheletic type.  I can easily keep up with folks in my age group, however.

I used to say I was a night person, and I guess that's still true to a certain extent.  I do some of my best thinking during the nighttime hours.  It's also when I relax the most.  If I stay up beyond a certain hour, I get a second wind and then I can't fall asleep.  LOL!

dream

http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2007 at 8:30am
So if the shower goes cold "Thats yer lot laddie"

Tongue
M I X E Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M I X E Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2007 at 7:21pm
Oh yeah... I remember that admonishment too Linz. LOL

Mixey
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2007 at 4:25am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

One of the advantages of living alone now is, I don't have to worry about someone else using up all the hot water.LOL

dream
http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by dream207 dream207 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

One of the advantages of living alone now is, I don't have to worry about someone else using up all the hot water.LOL

dream

yes thats true...........Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic