Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > Feeling The View
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

After the Session, Gig, Performance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After the Session, Gig, Performance
    Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 1:23am
After spending yourself creatively,
 What do YOU do?
Question
John Joseph
Bassist
Johnny Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 1:39am
It is 0325. I have been home since about 0130. We played four sets of rock-n-roll, and R&B. I don't drink much at the gig. Usually I nurse diet cokes all night. The caffeine has got me. I'm playing here on Soulful Planet and changing tabs back and forth from here to facebook AND myspace. I'm usually hungry, and already made just a cheese quasidilla. I get so wound up. I still have tonight's sounds, visions, and smells going on. This happens even more after working in the studio. I think it is because it is more emotional(?) - you know, your Heart and Soul goes into the original stuff. If I could afford it both financially and physically I would probably hang out for hours at the Waffle House with some friends each and every time. I want to do the same after "Big Church".... if you know the phrase. StarHeart

BTW - I have this really cool Quasidilla cooker. Works like a Foreman grill with very little mess or clean up. $25 @ Target.
John Joseph
Bassist
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 4:18am
Hi Johnny Joe

I jump on the SoulfulPlanet Forum right here and Internet Radio!
Often while Yaking to Mixey on the landine, too! *lol*
Yup!
*LoL*
~Genooooooooooooooooooo (((Still awake, too!)))

OMG is it really 7:18 am??????????... ooops did it again
Johnny Joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2009 at 11:12am
Saturday it was 0606, this morning it was 0359. I usually like to be on more normal times and see Donna before she leaves for work. That we she can see I'm up and being productive, if you know what I mean.LOL
John Joseph
Bassist
Gene_Leone_Mix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gene_Leone_Mix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2011 at 9:30am
Here's something a little different to do
with the Grand Piano,
after the "Gig & Party Thing" is all over!
*LoL*

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic