Soulful Planet  Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Soul of Six > The Village > Memorial
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Actor/Comedian Bernie Mac dead at 50

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Actor/Comedian Bernie Mac dead at 50
    Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 8:28am
I haven't been here or posting here at SP in awhile. I know its old news now, this past Friday morning Bernie Mac passed away due to complications of pneumonia which he suffered from sarcoidosis. My condolences to the immediate and extended of Mac Family. I remember you you my brother before you got started in the business and you were always funny and down to earth person, and you never changed. And yes you could have moved to hollywood, but you chose to live in Chicago close to your roots, never did you change. R.I.P Bernie, your comedy had made a very big impact on my life and how I see things.

- Don
lindzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 10:35am
I liked that guy...........Great use of facial expression and of course his beautiful eyes. R.I.P. Mr Mac
dream207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dream207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 1:43pm
Don,

There's another thread on Bernie's passing in Town Hall.  Perhaps it can be combined here with yours.

He will be missed.

dream

http://cdbaby.com/cd/eugenepitt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic